Obama Paid Fusion GPS $1 Million

Not surprised that everyone's busy posting bait and slide threads, so I guess I"ll make the thread about it.

thefederalist.com/2017/10/29/obamas-campaign-gave-972000-law-firm-funneled-money-fusion-gps/

What's going to happen now? Will he actually get arrested?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/08/05/sessions-investigating-slush-fund-used-by-left-wing-groups/
dailywire.com/news/22884/report-obama-paid-nearly-1-million-law-firm-hired-ryan-saavedra
theweek.com/speedreads/455119/obamas-press-secretary-decorates-home-soviet-propaganda
cryptome.org/2017/10/fusion-gps-three.zip
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138479953/#q138480877
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obama is a patriot who tried defending this nation with any means against the Russian operative Drumpf. Vote Cruz 2020.

John McCain and Obama need really strong tight rope around their neck

Tick Tock

nypost.com/2017/08/05/sessions-investigating-slush-fund-used-by-left-wing-groups/

Remember to press ALT F4 to view the real documents goy! Anyone else feeling sleepy?

bump
slide infested nu pol

Bump
dailywire.com/news/22884/report-obama-paid-nearly-1-million-law-firm-hired-ryan-saavedra

Is that the method McCain is using to treat his cancer?

Decent cover, if you think about it. Campaign gives money to law firm for "legal services". Said firm turns around and does some nasty stuff with the money under radar.

Bump

I remember that Obamas mouth piece press secretary had commie shit all on his wall in his family home, even in his kitchen.

anyone else?

theweek.com/speedreads/455119/obamas-press-secretary-decorates-home-soviet-propaganda

remember Jay?

Of course he wont. Neither will hillary

Can't say I'm surprised. The shills definitely don't want anyone to know about this. Why else would one of the top threads on Sup Forums right now be about some bait article written in that shitrag Slate?

There's no way that he didn't know about this happening. I'm starting to wonder if FBI user from a year ago was talking about this when he said Obama was "impeachment level involved" in what they dug up.

>muh shills are sliding muh threads

haha

paying for opposition research is not illegal you dumb fucks.

you're an urban soyboy pseudointellectual.

It is when you use foreign agents dumb fuck

But the tumor was on the other side of his head.

it's a nothing burger, go back to sleep

the problem is that a century ago, traitors like barry and his gang would've been executed. today we have the IRS getting a civil settlement for criminal acts. tax payers pay the fine, criminals roam free or even still employed.

>the federalist
>dailywire

You know how much made-up shit I've seen posted on those sites? Next you'll link ZeroHedge, lmao

John McCain especially!

Hi Huffington Post, welcome to 4 chan

lol The Federalist. GJ in finding a source than even Alex Jones thinks is full of bullshit.

>sites post made-up stories all the time
THIS ONE IS TRUE THOUGH

bump

cryptome.org/2017/10/fusion-gps-three.zip

>FBI user
Do you have an archive?

Stealing funds to funnel it through the FBI to get opp research is.

Using the NSA to spy and unmask names of a political opponent is.

Telling Comey to call it a matter and not an investigation is obstruction.

Taking FBI memos with you when your fired and leaking them to the press is illegal.

Using the Clinton Foundation as a front to a pay to play scheme is illegal.

Selling a strategic asset to a foreign power and recieving money from the benifitting parties is illegal.

Using the IRS to threaten and intimidate political rivals is illegal.

Handing out bailouts to banks who then funnel the extra into left leaning organizations is embezzlement.

I could go on.

TICK-TOCK.

improper FEC disclosures just happen to be. paying millions to a lawfirm and claiming "legal services" isn't exactly honest. Silly commies, ya'll are really upset now this whole collusion shit backfired. One the one hand, Don Jr. meeting was alleged crime, but no value obtained so its okay -- in this case valuable information was obtained. Commies btfo.

Bank records will reveal that Fusion paid "journalists" and "news" organizations enormous amounts of money and that Fusion received enormous amounts of money from Russia, Hillary and king nigger.

Noice post.

5/5 gold star post user

Why do you think they leaked the arrest warrant but not who it is? They know the media has been avoiding the Clinton crimes, now that they've been fapping all weekend about "drumpf is finished" they have to cover what happens monday

calm before the storm, kek

Have a bump

Fusion GPS bank records will reveal that every anonymous source quoted by wapo and nyt was in fact Fusion GPS.

these neocon niggers and leftist niggers think it's (((normal))) that the (((FBI))) and the (((press))) outsources investigations. Federal Bureau of Outsourcing. University of Missouri at Columbia Outsourcalism Department.

this. and every article was a talking point email from (((media))) matters.

Small if not true

True if big

>fusion
Do you remember earlier this month a few anons tried to insinuate that the eric paddock cryptic interview was him signaling over his handlers with keywords. Fusion was one of them...that's concerning.

sage for offtopic

I don't recall seeing this -- do you have anything handy that explains it?

unfortunately now, I just went through 15 pages of archives over 4plebs but can't find it.

What the fuck is Fusion GPS and what is its relevance to anything important?

Their books will show where the money for dossier came from. If the FBI was involved in collecting opp research it's highly illegal. A RICO case could be built using Fusion as the glue.

If this is true Obama is about to have the worst retirement ever.

I see. Thank you

No way any of those weasels will ever face any punishment for this. Look at Clinton, nothing even though she has done more crimes than anybody in recent memory.

Bump

I remember that thread.

I don’t remember what the location was though. A prison?

What did Obama know, and when did he know it?

Getting data from Kremlin Officials sure is though faggot

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138479953/#q138480877
>"The United States Penitentiary, Lee (USP Lee) is a high-security United States federal prison for male inmates in Virginia. It is operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, a division of the United States Department of Justice. The facility also has an adjacent satellite prison camp which houses minimum-security male offenders. "
skippy

>filthy mueller. filthy comey.
indeed.

>I could go on.
Don't stop, user.

He won't get arrested for this alone, but it's the first brick in the wall. And it'll start the process of him throwing underlings under the bus to save himself.

LMFAO Obama had a scandal free presidency user.

Just another rural or suburban retard believing FAUX news.

That's definitely not what you said a few months ago about Don Jr.

It will be ignored

your tabs could’ve been better desu senpai

10/10 post user

bump

bump

bump

Bump. I hate Barrack Onigger, destroyer of all that was good

bump