Watching no anime is this season

>Watching no anime is this season
>Still browsing Sup Forums

What should I do?
This is the first time for me to spend a season without anime.
It`s sad.

Cool blog, now fuck off.

Same, I'm only reading a few manga currently. Still shitpost every day on Sup Forums.

Do you have nothing better to do?

I don't even reading manga.

I do have many things I have to do.
But browsing Sup Forums is my only a relaxation besides fapping to dujins downloaded from sad panda.

You can either find a new hobby, or you can learn more about the industry by digging deeper. Read about why you like things and why anime is the way it is right now.

At least that's what I did during a burnout.

Sleep or play some anime game

It's sad that kuma miko will never get its second season.

Do you even enjoy anime? I bet you're one of those fags who only watches shounen fightan' series that pander to westerners.
I'm watching 28 anime this season.

I bet the trend of anime is not that changed from these days.
What is truly changed is me.
Now I cannot enjoy student MC harem animes.

I haven't watched anime for years and I still browse Sup Forums every day.

My favourite animes are: Lucky Star, Full metal punic, madoka, Gost is the shell, GochiUsa, Non Non, retarded dragons, Kumamiko.
I bet I'm deeper than you, you faggot.

What kind of threads are you posting to?

>I bet I'm deeper than you, you faggot.
My favourite anime is Samurai Flamenco.
Also, half of that shit is incredibly recent. I bet you're only been watching shit for a few months at most.

Go through your backlog

>I'm watching 28 anime this season
Yeah, probably to fill up your MAL.

Lower your standards, start watching more obscure shit, or at least use the damn rec charts.

I actually enjoy watching anime, even shitty ones.

>Liking shit anime means that you are being hardcore

Samurai Flamenco wasn't shit. It's a masterpiece.
But even then, most of the enjoyment came from watching it with Sup Forums.

None of those are even remotely obscure except maybe retarded dragon girls (which still has a big fanbase on Sup Forums).

I'm working on my backlog, current season be damned.

There is more to anime than seasonal shit, only shitters force themselves to pound through 20 shitty forgettable series every season instead of focusing on watching classics and older influential stuff they haven't seen.

Just stay intentionally behind on seasons and pick out a few interesting looking shows to watch when the BDs come out, better quality anyway, its worth it.

Also helps once a season has come and gone you can flip through ratings from the season to weed out the stuff that is super bottom of the barrel and guaranteed not worth it.

Seasonal addicts are retarded masochists, just watch BDrips of completed shows and films.

As someone that normally watches 20 a season, it's largely because there are virtually guaranteed threads for seasonal shows. When is the last time Sup Forums talked about something like Nadia?

What about watching a Taiwanese Puppet show like this board is based on?

Thunderbolt Fantasy

not an argument

I don't bother talking about shows while they air so it really isn't a point of appeal for me. I'd rather just pick something i'm interested in and watch it at whatever pace I please and make a thread later if I really feel the need.

>watching anime so you can post on Sup Forums

This t b h

Sup Forums is for shitposting and vaguely on topic meme threads trying to actually discuss anime with you retards is cancer

Just because something is "bad" or forgettable, it doesn't mean that it isn't enjoyable.
If you only watch "good" anime, you're just setting an reasonably high standard for yourself and will quickly run out of series to watch.

>Just because something is "bad" or forgettable, it doesn't mean that it isn't enjoyable.

True.
YuYuYu was a bad show but it was super fun to watch it with Sup Forums and anime borders of 2ch.

>I do have many things I have to do.
>But browsing Sup Forums is my only a relaxation besides fapping to dujins downloaded from sad panda.
Me right now.

I still watch some pretty mediocre shows on occasion, I just wait until the best versions of it come out so at least it looks at it's best. I can enjoy bad shows too, if it makes me laugh sometimes I can watch it to completion.

Idk senpai I have 400+ completed things on my anime list and still enjoy anime.

I never watch airing anime, but i still browse Sup Forums. Not every thread is about the new shows.

I've recently started watching foreign TV series show like House of Card and it was super great in both plot and arts.
The budget must be super high.

Now Japan is getting poorer and poorer and the culture of anime/manga shall be forgotten from the entire world in next 20 years.

I've never watch an anime since Doraeimon

Why aren't you at least watching Mob Psycho 100?