Adam Carolla

while speaking to a single mom with a speed addiction
"If you have anymore damn kids I'm gonna have your vagina filled with kitty litter and cement, youre gonna Eff these kids up and society is gonna have to pay for it."

why isn't Adam Carolla relevant to this board?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyj0eI06FZE

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-adam-and-dr-drew-show/id584543823?mt=2
youtube.com/watch?v=HKZLQFomAUg
youtube.com/watch?v=-kx-LRDP5G4
youtube.com/watch?v=6oXPcooiSUM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XL_E3wekZ4U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ggwytICIYws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the Aceman is probably one of the best gateways into the redpill

But hes so far (((underground))).

holy fuck this brings me back. How's Carolla without Drew?

he voices a gelatinous blob in the orville

they have a daily 45 minute podcast 5 days a week dude.

Carolla also has a daily hour and a half podcast 5 days a week

they have their own production company , Carolla One

itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-adam-and-dr-drew-show/id584543823?mt=2

Yeah he also does the voice of Death on Family guy. him and McFarlene are friends desu

his rants are epic

I'm spreading the good word

youtube.com/watch?v=HKZLQFomAUg

thanks buddy, I've been out of the loop since Adam took off in the mid-2000s. Glad to see they're back together taking calls.

recent rant on LA: youtube.com/watch?v=-kx-LRDP5G4

I have no idea how this guy hangs out with every Jew and libcuck in Hollywood. His original partner was Jimmy fucking Kimmel.

I love the Ace Man though. I need to listen to his pod more often.

I think Kimmel changed.

the Jimmy I used to listen to on the Kevin and Bean show and watch on The Man Show is not the same as the current blubbering liberal pussy.

Imo they are better as old men. The banter is just so natural at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=6oXPcooiSUM

Adam Caolla was always the rightful king of late night comedy. He needs to take his rightful place back.

Uhmm.. no.
(((Adam Corolla))) will never be relevant to this board.

He’s just another pedojewcuck, he’s part of the family.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XL_E3wekZ4U

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ggwytICIYws

No way. Loveline was perfect because Adam could riff off dumb fucked up teenagers. New show is fine but the callers on it suck.

This
(((They))) don't belong.

And even if he wasn’t an untalented unfunny Jewish pedophile... I don’t know how on earth anyone can take his nasally voice. Oy. Fucking. Vey.

He's fucking awesome. I'm actually listening to Adam right now. After listening to a bit of Rogan earlier it's astounding how much better this show is

why does adam look like morrissey on this pic

This new show is barely a call in. The other day Adam spent half the show ranting about a publishing company that were acting like a bunch of twats. His rants are very satisfying and specific.

I'm telling you, download some classic Loveline. Adam is so much more into it and has so many great rants. New show is fine but he really needs the dumb callers to play off of.