Do you support Catalan independence?

strawpoll.me/14255746

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liber_maiolichinus
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Do you support Catalan independence?
Better question would be: who doesn't?

>A rich and quite conservative region wants to secede from an overbearing federal government that taxes the ever living fuck out of them to redistribute the wealth?
Why would anyone be against their secession

>Why would anyone be against their secession
Only spaniards are, but with a 50% youth unemployment and a diaspora that makes syrians look like newbies they sure have a lot of free time to shitpost on the internet.

>Catalonia
>Conservative
wew lad

>total leftist legislatures in Catalonia: 2 out of 11
>total leftist legislatures in Spain: 6 out of 12
Conservative proper maybe not but certainly we're not left wing.

No.

Catalonia is no spain

Who actually cares? What I think is the Catalan administration is taking a huge gambit. Did they really properly calculate the risks? This might backfire real bad.

And who actually needs another bullshit country in Europe? Not me.

Why should I support a bullshit country I know nothing about? If this becomes a bloodbath it is all your fault for your overconfident separatism bullshit.

Why should I?

Explain clearly why we should be interested in Catalonian independence at all, except for the fact that it might cause a huge mess in Europe.

Because your country suffered the same, tiny Finland was under russian yoke and you managed to get free of those filthy inferiors, so we want the same.

No, this is more like a part of Finland wanting to become independent from the rest of Finland now.

Reminder that is is the leader of the separatist movement and that Harry Potter looking guy is just the patty chosen to take the fall once police come knocking.

Don't be silly, a part of Finland or any country won't secede if they share common things with the whole country. We catalans are a different ethnic group, speak a different language, have a different culture and traditions, in short we're not rebellious spaniards throwing a tantrum but a totally different nation separating from a fake state like the URSS was once.

You're lying Manolo. Stop leeching in Germany and go back to Spain.

Thanks Merkel for your input. I hate my nation now.

>he said something I don't like so I'm going to insult him by calling him a literal name
ok that makes sense

In any case, commies and anarchists have your independentist movement by the balls, and the ones that aren't them are more pro-EU than the actual EU. The whole thing is based off a made up cultural identity made up of fake history and a level of penny-pinching that would make (((them))) proud.

Your country, culture and traditions are nothing but modern fabrications made to brainwash catalans into thinking they're the superior race.

Even if they weren't, no sane human being would think that is enough to proclaim independence.

Your country is run for 12+4 years by women who is communist. You should just get nuked Germoney, country of only idiots.

Only 30% of the Catalonians are true Catalonians, Franco put there the industry in the 60's but also half of Andalusia

Poor attempt at deflection. Let's talk about instead about how in this image Harry Potter is boxed in by his communist and anarchist "allies", the ones that forced the pro-EU conservatives to replace their real leader with a useful (literal) idiot.

Catalonia is far older than Spain lol. You're going insane Manolo.

I support you guys. The more options people have in terms of government, the better. But I thought it was pretty left wing there? Either way, godspeed cats.

YOUR COUNTRY IS RUN BY A COMMUNIST. You have no rights to call anybody communist "ally". Keep letting niggers in they have more brainpower than germans.

>you have cancer so that means my aids isn't an issue
Nice logic buddy.

I see, the catalanazi propaganda machine is well oiled.

Good job, Pep.

Flashnews. Almost every country in Europe has bad leaders right now. Yours is undoubtedly the worst.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>THE NUCLEAR WASTELAND OF MADRID

Are you saying this book is a fabrication or anything? You're so much in denial it's not even funny.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liber_maiolichinus

>daily reminder that Catalonia never was an independent political entity
>daily reminder that the kingdom of Spain was founded 1500 years ago in Toledo and the people from that kingdom called themselves Hispanicum

Your "culture" as it is today is literally 30 years old or less.

Your attempts at justifying independence with culture and traditions are equally as funny, and also reek of nazism.

The only reason you're in the same country is because a Castillan Queen married an Aragonese King instead of a Portugese King.

So by all means. Cede from Spain. I know we did, and we ended up much better than Spain.

Catalans prefer a revision of history where they were the leaders of a fictitious "Catalanaragonese Crown", and that every succession conflict on the peninsula afterwards was solely about them. They're more whiny than Carlists.

>Castillan Queen married an Aragonese King instead of a Portugese King.
does this mean we're merging with Argentina?

>Communists should be oppressed
>People have a right to self determination
>Secession could speed up the EU's collapse
>Could also cause another financial crisis
I'm torn.

I changed my mind. I didn’t support their independence and I think the concept at this point in time it retarded. However, it will destroy the EU in heartbeat and the EU must be crushed. The EU must be destroyed and all of its leadership slaughtered like pigs (including their families, to set an example) So I support Catalonia independence now

Crashing this EU

>Your "culture" as it is today is literally 30 years old or less.
So should I believe a random retard in the internet that tells me that my culture is an invent of 30 years ago? You're extremely low iq because you don't even realise what retarded stuff you're saying.

That's bullshit you can't compare Netherlands to Catalonia, every fucking king in the aragonese crown wanted to reunite Hispania. And you cede from spanish crown after 80 years of war and being a majority supporting independence, cucktalans are a minority and they want independence for free, they are pathetic and only deserve death

I am Catalonian

>it will destroy the EU in heartbeat
burger education

This. Spain is a fake country formed by several nations, peoples, languages, cultures, etc. so there is no point in keeping it together. The fact that they need to force political and military action tu avoid being torn apart already tells everything.

That's not how it works, cucktalans want to be in the EU, catalan independence will mean major states from EU being divide in smaller regions easier to control, the final goal of the Rothschild

No!
It's the beginning of the downfall of the west. Countries breaking up into smaller "city states" unable to defend themselves.

Would the EU take them if it meant turning Spain into another Greece?

>Catalonian independance will crush the EU

Not at all. EU wants to destroy nations, making strong region is part of the agenda. It's way easier to rule with smalls entitys than strong countries.

But that ain't true.
Catalans were French vassals who went independent because >French >Helping allies
Then they joined Aragon by marriage, which means Aragon and Catalonia merged. Catalonia was then a region of the greater kingdom of Aragon, but the Kang was literally the son of the Catalan count and the Aragonese queen. And also they were allowed to keep the council of the hundred, which sounds very dungeons and dragons but actually allowed them to be a self-governing region under the kingdom of Aragon, which tbqhfam had better kngs than Castile.
When they merged with Castile it was also quite ok. The problems came with the Bourbons.
You can look it up on English wikipedia.

>Who the fuck cares?

it's not the same with countries like Spain, France or Germany, with huge armies than Bavaria, Catalonia, Occitania, when one rebels it's easy to crush

>it will destroy the EU
The EU is stronger than that sadly, no matter what cuckalans hoped for (the EU will kick out Spain for us, we are more important than them!) or desperate brexiters who wanted the EU to beg for them to stay want to convince themselves.

No. I'm a statist asshole who loves to see tanks in the streets and dead protestors.

maybe?

>That's not how it works, cucktalans want to be in the EU, catalan independence will mean major states from EU being divide in smaller regions easier to control, the final goal of the Rothschild
Wow forgot to take your anti-schizophrenia pills today? Catalonia cant enter EU and EU is pushing for more centralized control, one big nation of EU, not dividing it into smaller regions.

It's playing 5dchess m8. Spain can veto Catalans out of the EU, and EU will get mad at Spain so their relationship will worsen. Oh, and do you know about all those regions who want to separate from their countries? EU allowed that to happen so countries who own these regions will be absolutely fucking scared and want to leave.
I can see it working.