Golden Kamuy

Holy shit I'm dying

This manga goes places

I swear every arc ends in an entirely different thematic mood than when it first started.

daaaaaayuuuummm i didnt know ehs just posted a chap a few mins ago

every new arc I have the feeling the author just throws darts at a rotating wheel

Yeah I don't fuckin know but I love it

this manga is so fucking good
came for the action, stayed for the Hokkaido wildlife trivia and dumb comedy

Will Shiraishi ever escape suffering?

Ohohoh it goes even further in subsequent chapters...

never

how much ahead are the raws?

10/10 chapter
This series is god tier, I hope it never gets ruined.

About 20~ chapter.

My god...its like you took everything that made Deadpool stupid and turned it into a japanese manga with some seriousness added to it. I love it.

'I saw the raws and that Arc is gonna be amazing

I fucking love this manga

I wish this arc lasted longer and focused more on the hotel. I love trick houses.

man I still don't understand what that square thing on the forehead of Judo man is, inb4 its just a cover because he has a whole there

I seriously have no clue where this series is going anymore. I thought it was about some gold mystery or something but now there's old guys starting street fights and crazy gambling hijinks and Scooby-Doo styled mystery mansions.

Will this all make sense in the end?

They're still searching for convicts to complete the map and apparently everyone who starts shit in Japan is a convict.

So how much time has passed since the escape anyway?

I find it hard to believe Ienaga can build that hotel, or that this convict can be a yakuza boss in less than one year.

The yakuza boss may have been one before he was convicted.
Ienaga bought the hotel and the modifications could have been done in a short timeframe.

Something bothered me, why couldn't Sugimoto just use the money won by the horse races to help his friend's wife, then come back to help Asirpa?

Man, no wonder that guy was looking at shiraishi's ass in the chapter.

The question is, when Shiraishi gonna be useful again?

No wonder. Those leather bottomed trousers really accentuate his ass.

He got his small gambling explanation section now and an overall tourist guide on Japan. And testing the effectiveness of ainu animal traps.

And I love the mangaka too.

God-tier characters.
God-tier comedy and action.
God-tier manga.

I'm dying.
This fucking manga.

Anyone else reminded of Don Rosa's stories?