youtu.be/jVSRPrf6SoA
youtu.be/6q_lXkjF9gM?t=321
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP

lol bump
he's going after the zucc

/OURGUY/ CONFIRMED
POST THE PIC WHERE HE MOVED THE DOLL

never in 6 gorllion years would have thaught that /pol would be the 1stplace where pewdiepie video is featured & discussed

what's the endgame with all this pewdiepie shilling?

He browses Sup Forums is all and it's funny seeing him do innuendos for us/him. It's a circlejerk of amusement.

idk he pays me good money

he has a huge following his Chanel has 57 mil & he is a great ally in destroying the media & redpilling subscribers and your post will be read by at the most 350 people

Can you not insult our reptilian overlord? Thanks. Much appreciate.

Kek

Whats up with this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk

Leads dishin' out some sweet chin music!

pewdiepie is redpilled as fuck and has been playing 3D chess all along
but dumbass niggers on this board are too simple minded to see it

He's our gateway to Gen Z.
We must redpill them all.

Pewds*

He's redpilling the normie fucklords.

why do (((they))) hate nickelback so much?

That just proves how fucking retarded people are. PewDiePie is a Swedish fag with a gay voice who plays video games and occasionally says something only half-autistic. He's a boob.

But for real now, what is wrong with him? What does pol think of him?

Based. 50% of his videos are redpilled at the moment.

The CIA created a really good AI. Hes an AI.

>alien species from outer space
>"IT' S A LIZARD, YOU GUIZE!!!1one."

How pathetic can you get.

This was being posted here quite a bit a couple of days ago. This motherfucker definitely browses Sup Forums

Meanwhile, this is the highlight of your day.

nice

>listening to a swedish chair salesman

but in all seriousness pewdiepie is redpilled af, sadly he has to kowtow to normies so he can stay out trouble

show your flag you fag
also it is not an argument

Do libshits genuinely think that he has a shot at being the president? He so uncharismatic, fake, badly spoken and looking and out of touch that i have no idea who will vote for him.

Give me a fucking break. He made himself, man, he's a nice man who makes charities often, cares for his fanbase for real, earns his own money without ebegging, and wants to educate his fans, specially young ones, on what is right and wrong with life without putting aside his own beliefs nor betraying his integrity. Compare that with that shill Candace Owens. Laughter is a very powerful weapon. Go and watch the video he made on feminism last month. He didn't go and attack a random feminist, yet he called out the white knights for being pathetic and managed to explain the ridiculousness of the wage gap in a few sentences, enough for the youngest of his followers to understand it.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Because Nickelback ZUCC

i wish pewds would run for prez

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
HEIL PEWDS

But why does pewds want our viewds?

Wagon wheel flag is shown by Pajeet. Show flag AnCap or admit defeat.

Fellow humans, do not question our future leader.

I bet he'll get into Swedish politics some 5-10 years from now. He has said repeatedly that this YouTube think won't last forever, and I can't imagine him doing it for another ten years.

Pewds and AVGN are the greatest.

I don't take orders from street shitting india niggers

Jesus how much does Pewds look/talk like/have the mannerisms of Ragnar from the show Vikings. The man has good genes, that much is sure.

youtu.be/jVSRPrf6SoA

cause they' re white boys playing white man's music

polarity algorithm

70s-80s people were getting shot over coke and pepsi... now it every where... makes for a good study.

Pewdiepie is a lightwarrior. Take my energy!

ancap cuck got btfo by pajeet

then go back to sucking your own dick

Jews hate Pewds because he's too naturally beautiful, and even their beautiful few like Natalie Portman and Gal Gadot resemble rats when photographed at certain angles. Pewds' face has symmetry worthy of a computer algorithm, yet his peppy sense of humor, his playful hair color, and his contagious optimism are human and very very white. Whereas even nogs know Zuckerberg is odd, weird, scheming, awkward, a sweaty Stranger Things salamander. The eternal Jew. Pewds sits in front of his camera and laughs at Zuckerberg, and the world laughs with Pewds, so natural is his breaking the conditioning. Jews can't be white lol.

pewds is back

zuck: I used to be human

Theories

1) Zuck legitimately made Facebook from scrap back in the day and once it took off Zuckerberg got MK Ultra'd by the elite to become their little puppet.

2) Zuckerberg was a smart jew hired by the elite to start off facebook. Bono put in some money to help start it off.

3) Real creator of Facebook has been killed an Zuckberg take over his life.

"Jennifer Schwartz Berky" lying politician pretending to have PTSD to get out of a minor speeding ticket. Now up for re-election

her lying isnt because she is jewish
her frugalness isnt because she is jewish
her failing to accept responsibility isnt because she is jewish

real if big

Zuck been zuck from the start

>These stupid fucks

He's clearly just an autist who happened to get really lucky and rich after making Facebook. His awkwardness is because he's scared in front of the camera, and he's putting on an act. He's acting, he's just terrible at it

he forgot this part

>your shedding period
Kekkles
If it weren't for pol I would never have watched pewdiepie, ever. Dude is legit funny at times and seems like an affable guy.

Fucking dumbass newfags. The piece of shit kike literally stole it from the actual creators.

To fuck over your capitalist god zuckerkike. We will succeed as well

Keep hiding behind that flag kike.
The Jewish people are inbred and Americans are catching on to you baby dick suckers

PEWDIEPIE is redpilling millions of kids a day, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Inbred Jewish ass lickers at the CIA are running cuckerberg

Kek, this robot will never be President

The Jewish inbreds at the ADL are constantly watching pewds to demonetization his videos.
Jews are as obsessed with pewds as they are with sucking babies off

His content for the last year or so has really gotten good. He's not really a game channel anymore, and he's more of a comedic reaction channel like old school h3h3. I love watching his channel when I've been drinking

DELETE THIS

He is weaponizing Gen Z to save the West.

Why does Zuck have such unnerving, dead looking eyes, though? Half the time he looks like a corpse being animated by some kind of nanomachine collective

I see topics on Sup Forums all the time that get discussed by pewds a day or two later. Been watching his vids since the nigger incedently and yeah, I'm sure he's here

He stole it from his college friends and immediately starting selling info of college whores. There is even proof from his leaked convo. He's been selling private information from the moment he made Facebook, and called them "dumb retards gave me their info for free".

Man that picture is so old, I swear I saw it 15 years ago

Let me clarify, his friends made the paltform for Facebook and Zuckerberg stole it from them and didn't give them any credit, if I remember correctly. Kinda like how Einstein got all the credit for what other scientists did. Jews generally don't have integrity, I've definitely seen enough of this to know it's no coincidence. I presume they're somewhat like mega-autists who view humans as different creatures from the get-go.

Where's the high res version paco?

Embarrassing m8, you let a literal poo in loo manhandle you

damn he was shitting himself there

>"oy vey i`ve been spotted"
>"SHIT IT DOWN.. OH WAIT ... FUCK I CANT"
>"just laugh it off, pfft, these goyim will just think i`m being edgy
>"crowd laughs"
>"success" [wipes away the sweat nervously]

Thinking about it, if I came up with an idea in college and some Jew turned into one of the most powerful people in the world over it, I suppose I'd forgive him for a few million dollars. But the spiritually negative impact Zuckerberg has on this planet is profound, despite his position having so much potential for communication. You can't do this unintentionally. He wants to destroy this planet.

youtu.be/6q_lXkjF9gM?t=321

Zuckerberg is the ultimate bug man.

The only way they can think they can make the world a better place is to bring in absurd and intrusive levels of automation in your daily life.

Why didn't he mention theeeeeeeeez

>leaves out the part with the star of david jacket

why pewds WHY

>tfw our führer used his leet shoop skills to make us this reptilian zucc

Definitely a non-human trying too hard to blend in

KEK

Fucking fantastic
I knew about this video an noticed that it barely had any views considering Mark's fame.
This clip was on a Sam Hyde channel recently.
Pews might have seen it there.
The fallout from gamergate continues.
Who would've thunk it.

Also. This fucking Jew (Zucc) is cashing out now because he knows a new internet is coming on the blockchain if not something else as decentralized and the board denied him.

>I was human.
>I still am human.

WHAT

I made this

Yeah three years ago no way, but you never know how Sup Forums turns out.

Nobody has ever questioned if Hitler was human. Humanity shone through him.

What do you mean sadly? We need someone who red pills the normies.

ZUCK DID NOT MAKE FACEBOOK HE STOLE IT!

>pewdiepie creates a cult following, mainly kids and teenagers
>pewdiepie gets old and tired of overreacting to stupid games, and debuts new edgy material
>pewdiepie gets demonetized by the jews
>pewdiepie satirizes the whole thing
>pewdiepie tries to show youtube that edgy sells
>pewdiepie releases videos on whisky (adult content) to check if he gets monetized for adults
>pewdiepie starts redpilling the masses while to finally grow from his kid audience
56 million subs
2 million views per vid

in comparison, ElRubiusOMG has 26 million subs, but gets easily 6-10 million views per vid, thanks to HUEs and argentinian niggers

he is trying to turn his channel into adult youtube, and get adult ads
is that, or dying

FELIX, GO SOLO, AND TAKE THE OTHER LET'SPLAYERS WITH YOU, DESTROYING YOUTUBE

This, for the last year pewds has turned into entertaining non-stop.

I love when he makes fun of his young fans, the people who used to be the only ones who watched him

Assblasted Reptilian detected