Does anyone else want to invade North Korea just so we can rape malnourished Asian QT's?

Does anyone else want to invade North Korea just so we can rape malnourished Asian QT's?

HELL YEAH MY NIGGA

YUMMY

Fuck off Harvey.

You could always just... You know find a willing partner.

Just saying

>flag
Tired of plastic faces?

Unification it's going to be a wild ride.

I'd keep a QT for sure but I would hesitate to breed her unless I already have White children before that

Anyone have that webm of that one qt who is walking and looks like she is trying to hold back tears while going into an alley way?

I do now.

for whatever reason, just do it already!

thought crossed my mind desu

Degenerate

the guys who'd get first dibs will be wealthy Chinese and Koreans,

this isnt the 20th century.

And, the ones who look homely would look like this cleaned up:

Very yes. I want to liberate a nork girl.

The whole north will become a discount brothel

Especially this one.

>Does anyone else want to invade North Korea just so we can rape malnourished Asian QT's?

You can't be a real Jap so you must be a weeb loser. If you want gook pussy because no Jap will sex your loser self then goto SK and rent it.

BTW gooks are insane but since you've never had sex that won't bother you. Just steer into your life of fail and become a trap. Weebs and Japs make good traps so either way you are suitable as an AIDS dumpster.

You sound upset over such an innocent question. Projection maybe?

Sign me up!

>mfw i'm actually planning to go to North Korea do execute OP's plan

almost out

Is that armband made of fucking duct tape?

We shouldn't have to invade these shitty gook countries to be able to get our rape on

We need to legalize rape

>thinking the US would risk a full blow nuclear exchange with China

China is going be raping your women.

okay your turn

shhhhh dont wake them,

they are in hard core 'it's still 1987' mode,

You know what they do to pretty white boys in north korean prisioner camps? No idea but I heard you become retarded

Why do koreans have wide faces where as ,say, japan they have more narrow faces. What causes this?

I think most of us just want to save tea girl.

If you haven't learned Korean yet you're fucking late. I've already spent months on it, together with Red Cross volunteer training. As soon as war breaks out I'll apply for helping the Korean peninsula and take home either a south or north Korean pure virgin gf.

Probably genetics.

You have no idea what you're talking about my (((white))) friend

What fucking cuck you are. Its not like you will automatically marry them if you impregnate one.
spaniard conqusitadors breed everywhere they go and they dont fucking care.
Or are you implying you will lose all your sperm if you ever breed with an east asian?

RIP

Don't look at this one.

Yea they fucked everything that moved and look what they created

A shithole of a continent with only Brazil being a dominant regional power, a sub continent where governments are useless and countries are divided into cartels and gangs, and a country that's at civil war with ISIS

What a fucking accomplishment.

go home american soilder, south korea doesnt want you

Obviously, the one thing the Norks aren't short of is cankles.

Do you guys think they use dehodorant? I wonder how their armpits smell like

scrumptious

Even white boy gets mindbrekd, cant fight the cock.

Go home Canadian hockey player, the NHL has Finns, Russians and Swedes now who don't fake dive anytime another player is near them, Sidney.

>malnourished
Are you an American on holiday? Those women are what most countries call "slim",

They hand out medals to just about anyone wont they.

Absolutely. I bet they have incredible pain tolerance (for women) due to military training and a lifetime of suffering in general. I'm so sick of women that can't even handle a dull knife on their tits without screaming their fucking heads off like it's the very first time in their sheltered lives they've been exposed to physical pain before. A dull fucking knife!

>implying we won't be invading them within the next year
(IT AIN'T ME INTENSIFIES)

I'll probably keep one as a maid

You really think they're getting all their vitamins, big boy?

Like the rare and sacred Undambara flower.

Holy shit, the Dinner Ladies Battalion

Hey, an army's gotta eat ya know.

Yes let's do it so I can rape your sweet ass ;)

If you want that you're also gonna have to fight china. I'd say we all come together and just do it, sounds fun.

>when evil communist women dress modestly like western women used to in the 1950s

I am so conflicted

CLAIMED. also, rape is for niggers.

>rape malnourished Asian QT's
why not consensual sex with Asian QTs?