Kingdom thread

I just started reading this, and god damn why is it so good? I can't believe how much I'm enjoying it. I ended up maratonig 100+ chapters in a day.
The faces of each character are so expressive and unique, it's amazing.

Just look at this smug motherfucker.

Also in retrospect I should've been able to figure out that Yotanwa was a girl from the hands here

if you don limit yourself to 5 chapters a week, you go have a bad time when you wait for weekly releases soon.

Well is it actually weekly without frequent hiatuses? I see on the secret club that the chapters are pretty frequent, and I already follow a good 50-60 manga currently in serialization so it's not like I'll be left starving for more when I catch up.

>5 chapters a week
>in an almost 500 chapter long manga

The battle chapters are best read while listening to Dynasty Warriors OST.

I hated the fact that they changed the names (in the manga anyway) from the Chinese reading to the Japanese in the early chapters though this is just a minor annoyance. It's like having to memorize the characters names all over again.

Xin > Shin

I preferred the chink names but shikata ga nai.

Imagine my not so 'pleasant' surprise when I started reading the manga after the anime.

>actually remembering names

Ryo-fui is best character

I've been meaning to start it for a couple years and I already know I will like it but I can't bring myself to start because it's so long.

Just do it man. It's worth it. The first volume will capture you instantly.

Too bad the current chapters are shit.

Are they really? That's a shame.

>implying
Don't listen to him, they're great

don't listen to people who are wrong

S3 when

Hopefully never

Yeah you don't deserve good things

>good

>Speedreading

STAHP

>kingdom anime
>good

Too bad you have shit taste.

Eventually it's been one of the most popular manga for like 5 years now.

Just wait till they need publicity for the inevitable live action.

Season 2 was really good.

And so was late season 1 since they stopped using 3D.

Tou I think was most negatively affected by the eventual art shift. He lost more facial definition than most of the other characters.

i kinda like Qi King

>implying Sengoku Basara OST isn't better

Dynasty Warrior OST isn't over the top enough. Blaze Zero 2 is basically Kingdom's theme song in battle.

>>Season 2 was really good.

Anyone saved that Ouhon vs Rinko gif so we can shut this guy up?

Daily reminder the historical spoilers will ruin everything.

Nearly 500 chapters and 8 years of war later Shin still has the mindset of a 10 year old. This bothers me a lot

It's bothering me too. The guy revolts everytime a innoncent gets killed or raped, it's cringy as hell.

Why did Sei let his whore mother and her potential usurper children live?

I get that he has morals but even in this arc, when Kanki was killing civilians to win the battle for the hill he was in a fit even though most of his men were getting decimated. Dude's an idiot

its good