So what are you going as this halloween?

so what are you going as this halloween?

A proud cis male

Halloween is for children, OP.

I'll fight you.

Because you're a faggot numale that still shamelessly participates in children's activities.

Cocaine

Sorry you don't attend adult halloween parties you ugly unfuckable nerd

Why, exactly, would I want to hang around with a bunch of manchildren and autistic women? Are you going to shame me for not visiting video game conventions next?

>being this defensive over "m-m-muh adult halloween"
what a fucking faggot.
kek.

Megaman

are you in high school, faggot?
or is your brain stuck there.

well i work on halloween so i guess i'll be going as a security guard.
haha get it? cause... you know i'm a security guard..ha..ha....

Halloween is on a tuesday kiddo. The adults have to work the next day.

I'll be staying home and handing out candy.
I'll be doing pic related this year.

what happens when there is a black kid trick or treating with a white kid

What if a white kid is trick or treating as a black kid

>refuse to give candy to race mixing traitors

Never happens around here. But if they did come together I would give the white kid a king size candy bar of his choice. Black kid would get a peppermint.

Man, people will be scared as fuck. I'm sure some will shit their panties.

hahaha this is good :D

>like dis errtime

you smugly give them from the according bowl

My friends and I usually draw a lottery every year to determine who decides what we'll be. This year we'll be a collection of 19-20th century monsters

Halloween is fucking dumb.

I'm going to dress as a Mexican and gather a bunch of illegals to the "ICE"cream truck.

nice costume kid
but seriously....
get in the fucking box

So do you go as Hitler or Stalin?

:D

>19-20th century monsters
likes this?
ha that'd be something fun to see

Dressing up as MIB with my based black friend and shooting up a few illegal aliens.

Blackface justifies a double dose of premium candy.

Mints are kinda cool though

Going to a Halloween party is far less infantile than posting on Sup Forums, loser.

Nobody is being defensive, you are being aggressive, because nobody ever invited you. Now you fly off the handle when people bring it up and assume that isn't 100% transparent.

I don't get that pic. Is the plate to stop him from eating ass or something?

>not having friends
>not hanging out with friends and enjoying normal activities
0/10

Halloween is a holiday intended for little children, always has been. You can pretend to have some kind of high ground for being proud manchildren all you want, but at the end of the day, you're really just revealing yourself to be numale-tier degenerates.

>he doesn't enjoy getting free candy and having fun

halloween is the crossdressers holiday

>candy and having fun

You are mentally still a child.

The patriarchy.

Actual christians don't celebrate this pagan, commercialized holiday

>Halloween is a holiday intended for little children
So there is nothing in regards to festivities for adults during Halloween?
>nu-male
You can't meme yourself out of being a huge friendless faggot. Stop being a silly goose and go project elsewhere.

Pic related, unironically

Christmas is also a pagan commercialized holiday
Ill be waiting for your delusional christcuck response

you post it like its derogatory to theme, but you are actually accomadating blacks better. you know black people are obsessed with mint right? theres a reason they all smoke menthols

>hurr durr what is all saints' day?
>hurr durr what is all souls' day?

Where do you think we are?

You keep implying that people who do not want to play dress-up and gorge themselves on candy lack friends and simply don't find these things uninteresting past the age of twelve. I don't doubt that you have friends, and that they are all manchildren like yourself.

A lycanthrope. I don't have a costume, i just say there's no full moon so you can't see the real deal.
For some reason got called an asshole in a bar for that.

testing

I didn't imply that. I said celebrating Halloween is fun and you're an idiot for being a baby and calling people nu-males because they enjoy going to a party with friends.
>play dress-up
>gorge themselves on candy
You just don't know what you're talking about on so many levels. I'm more of a man than you'll ever be, what a boring awful square you are. No woman wants you.

There's nothing wrong with engaging in reasonable entertainment, but there is something wrong when a man thinks playing dress-up and eating sweets qualifies. These are men who have not mentally progressed past childhood for one reason or another.

This

Celebrating Halloween is fun when you have children and a family of your own. The holiday is really for them, not you.

Get on my level.
>dress as roman every year
>throw roman salutes every time i see someone i know
>nobody can say shit because Russia is the third Rome

>Celebrating Halloween is fun when you have children and a family of your own
Why say this like you'd know?
>The holiday is really for them, not you.
Citation needed. Sorry, people do fun things you don't like.

christian cuck

It's really telling that you keep throwing petty insults my way because you read something you didn't like. You've claimed to know that I don't have friends, that women don't find me attractive, that I'm an "boring awful square", that you're "more of a man that I'll ever be", all because I pointed out that you engage in childlike activities and that this is your idea of fun. You clearly have the mindset of a child and it extends past your enjoyment of a holiday meant for small children. You are mentally a child, and this is not a baseless assumption; you are displaying this for all to see.

Also commandeering a white toyota truck for jihad or treat

Living the dream user.

Might I suggest candy corn for the chimps instead?

Mints are for proud establishments like theaters and hotels.

You started out calling me a manchild and a numale, so you telling me i'm the one insulting because of shit you said i didnt like is silly. Don't act like a fucking snowflake when you don't have an argument. You're asserting it's for children, which is false. You're asserting it's for manchildren and numales, which it's not. Only nerds without friends & an ability to be invited somewhere makes people like you upset. Again, you can assert i'm a child. I'm more of a man you'll ever be. Stop making yourself look so blatantly stupid.

You are a manchild, and you do engage in numale behavior. This was evident from the moment you mentioned your enjoyment for childlike activities like dress-up games. This is classic numale mentality; an ability to part ways with childhood and engage in adulthood. These were not baseless statements; they were based on your own description offered by yourself of what you consider to be enjoyable activities at your adult age. Your statements about me, however, continue to be completely baseless. They are empty insults thrown at me because you were offended by being called out. You can't reason your way out of this, so you attack me from an emotional stance instead. You are the result of undermining traditional ideas of masculinity, and allowing men to cling to childhood. All engineered through the media.

An illegal islamic immigrant in the US

AAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAH

It's not 'numale' behavior to enjoy a holiday, it's shit you don't like plain and simple. Stop being a special snowflake, go find a safe space where someone cares. I didn't dress up, but i'm not going to say they're numales because they do on a day where people do that. All of these things you have no clue of. You can claim them to be baseless assertions, but they're easily shown by how defensive you are at these normal activities adults have been doing for decades. Again, sorry you don't have the opportunity to do fun shit like this but nobody cares.
>Your statements about me, however, continue to be completely baseless
False, you've done more than enough to show how much of a friendless simpleton you are.
>You can't reason your way out of this, so you attack me from an emotional stance instead.
You're the one making the claim celebrating halloween is for numales and children only, yet adults have been partying & celebrating Halloween for fucking decades. You're the only one here bringing emotion and baseless assertions into this, then turning around and being upset after you've insulted someone in the first place. Re-read the discussion & figure out who started slinging shit first, kiddo.
>mining traditional ideas of masculinity, and allowing men to cling to childhood. All engineered through the media.
I laughed. You clearly have no clue who you're talking to. What a pathetic sad person you are.