You are supposed to be a really nice guy. You all seem really bitter and awful. You have a really bad attitude...

You are supposed to be a really nice guy. You all seem really bitter and awful. You have a really bad attitude. Don't be here talking shit like you're going to find a nice pure woman and save the white race. No woman is going to want to be with a bitter sack of shit like you. At best you will end up with a used up whore with kids.

And that's if you're lucky.

COCK SIZE

Fack off kike

just kys

I've decided to give up on nice girls and go for bad girls I can pull back from the brink
Thank you for your concern

Yep. Bitterness and anger fuck up your vibe.

Work on your vibe, learn detachment.

Meditation and mindset work fix that.

I am what I am

You don't think a fair amount of women arent equally as bitter and entitled?

>Be a nice guy
Fuck off man that shit basically shat up a few generations raised up with female thinking. With that shit you teach men to be beggars who want to choose.

Are you saying you aren't a nice guy?

Fuck no. It's a dogshit mentality where you stick ye head up your ass and praise yourself for keeping people happy while everyone fucking shits all over your carpet. I'd rather make a girl cry then be stepped on.

>inb4 that's why x and z
That shit doesn't apply to me, I don't hold sex or shit like that as a golden standard. I'm in a three year relationship, and if there's anything I learned, it's that relationships just reinforce most conservative outviews.

I'm pretty decent at hiding the fact that I'm a complete cunt long enough to fuck women though.

>Don't you want to live a lie, goykun?

I'd rather die, desu senpai.

>No woman is going to want to be with a bitter sack of shit like you.
I am not bitter, LOL.

Still I am way too socially awkward to talk to a girl.

>implying i even want to get married
I enjoy being alone, I can do anything I want and not worry about anyone else.

There is a very thin line between being nice and becoming a weak beta orbiter in a womans eyes. Never try too hard and never cross that line. Having a genuine conversation with her as your true self about something interesting is a far better tactic than showering her with praises and acting like she is a goddess.

>you should change who you are and your way of thinking
Why should I

dear UN fag,

it ultimately doesn't matter one way or another. everything anyone ever does will one day be under the decaying ruins of our cities. until the day (~1bil years from now) the sun starts to slowly expand, evaporating the oceans and causing all plant life, and thus animal life, to die. humans will long be extinct by this point regardless.

so please, tell me, why is what you are saying relevant at all? or do you not realize that the human position is ultimately pointless?

Germany non white in one generation.

Don't worry though because Poland will annex you before then.

This.

best of luck, dude. you can't save someone from themselves.

This ! is what i'm going to say to my Swedish, good looking, civil engineer wife in bed tonight..

I am a nice guy for the most part. I can be angry and assertive when need be, but I was raised by older generations than most people my age. My grandpa was a WW2 vet. I was raised to be polite and well mannered. Most people are not that way anymore.

In the modern world there are many reasons for a white man to be bitter and resentful. Our ancestors built the modern world with fire and blood. We were born in the tail end of the prosperity that followed. We do not get to enjoy the full extent of the fruits of their labor, and currently have no way to labor for our own. We are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Our countries are filling with non whites who take our resources and women. Our numbers are declining. We are shunned and despised by the hordes of non whites who simultaneously enjoy the white creation that is modern civilization.

Many of us are fed up and wish to see it all burn to the ground. Some of us are struggling to find a way to get our own piece of the pie and start a family away from all the madness and degeneracy. I am somewhere in between.

I think there is a storm coming. A storm that will manifest in the white man's rage. Millions will die once again, and the world will be forever changed. I can only hope that my loved ones and I make it through.

a double aught shot of truth