Just started watching this. What am I in for?

Just started watching this. What am I in for?
Asuna seems like total waifu material

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6kJKxvbgZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 YEARS

First part is quite cool but everything after that has lost original meaning.

Expect to enjoy it for the first half of season one, then for it to become irredeemable shit.

You're in for a generic harem story with so many timeskips that the story progression seems loosely tied together. If you're to check it out, please read the source material instead.

If you watch up until episode 14, you'll have a pleasant, not spectacular, just kinda average but pleasant experience.

>Asuna seems like total waifu material
She is, but the show really beats you over the head with the fact that she's KIRITO'S OFFICIAL WAIFU

What's the point of this kind of thread?

A masterpiece like Re;Zero

The protagonist is a trap NEET who glops semen.

A fun ride that ends in a super anti climactic fashion and then a second half where the Gary-Stu dial gets cranked to eleven and that's so unbelievably shit it makes you forget that you liked the first part, and then a pretty cool final episode.

A poorly-directed, poorly-written ride that starts off promising, though not great, and utterly shits the bed very fast.

Person started watching show and wants to talk about it and/or is unsure of whether it's woeth continuing, I guess

I dunno, I never make them, but they have a different atmosphere than notmal discussion threads because we post with the understanding that OP hasn't seen it all yet

But it doesn't really make any sense? Why talk about thing you haven't finished before finishing it, you wouldn't understand almost anything that's being said and you're most likely gonna get spoiled majorly, posssibly ruining the watching experience.

It's just that these kind of threads look like Sup Forums-esque memeposts. It doesn't seem like OP actually is currently watching the show, and it seems a bit bait-y with adding that Asuna seems like a waifu material.

I dunno, I understand the impulse. You're watching a show, it's running through your head, and you want to talk to your shitty internet anime buddies about it

Not everyone cares about spoilers. It's about the journey, not the destination. Some of the most fun I've had on Sup Forums is participating in threads about ongoing animes, and threads like these can sometimes capture that feel. Too often they devolve into shitposting, though.

I don't undestand not finishing the show first, I don't see anything fruitful to be gained, unless person has a specific question.

>ongoing animes

There is a difference between airing and aired shows.

>There is a difference between airing and aired shows.

Obviously. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

What I misread then?

I just wanted to see what Sup Forums thinks about my new anime and to see Sup Forums discuss it that's all ;_;
Since there's so SAO thread up and all

OF GLOP

I'm sure you'll enjoy it OP, since you're probably 15.

So, what did you expect to get from this thread? It doesn't seem like you have finished the series anyway.

Read Shield Hero instead, it has better character development and the waifu characters actually have an important role.

To be fair, Asuna is relevant until the second half

Let's not go that far.

watch in version of it i think that it does what the show tries to do at times. youtube.com/watch?v=V6kJKxvbgZ0

hated by sub-normies because it's really popular, hated by Sup Forums because it introduced most normalfags to the anime and because ultra normies like it. The show is pretty cool though, and as I said, very underrated. First arc is almost perfect, second is not that good but still ok. S2 is meh yeah but there are worse animus. I have high hopes for Alicization though. Also kirito is great for self-insert.

no fuck off

Alicization is literally going to be Sup Forums: The Animated Series

So a true masterpiece of our time?

>very underrated. First arc is almost perfect

Shit story.