Pewdiepie is dismantling Zuckerberg

The Zuck is getting stomped by Pewdiepie. Addidtionally he is recommending a channel which is run by someone who analyzed Podestas creepiness and exposed Bidens strange behaviour to children.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9oewvyd0M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=eeeGsxpOjNQ
youtu.be/j5ueSAu4DzI?t=322
youtube.com/watch?v=AARzzUlBocY
youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The video is named the Zuckening btw.

*the Zuccening

this is gud

inb4 Pewdiepie works for the US gubmint..

Anyone interested?

I don't watch this faggot normally but this shit is good. Is he usually this good?

no faggot, kys

Nah bro

pewds channel has taken a turn for the best. for some reason his content is actually good now, unlike the past 7 years

top kek

Yeah confirmed Sup Forumsack.
See:
He pretty much redpills his userbase subconsiously. Watch min 2:37 of this vid:
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=eeeGsxpOjNQ

The christian channel thing is because Pewds is actually becoming a catholic. What do you think him and Tay tay talk about...

Yeah and he has plausible deniability (Christian family friendly channel, helps to not get demonitized). His userbase plays the christian thing, because they see it as fun (Christian server, no swearing etc.). I think that will lead them to become christian too.

And I missed the thing with him and Tay tay. Isn't Tay dead?

Think that's redpilled, you haven't seen this yet...

youtu.be/j5ueSAu4DzI?t=322

@5:25

Why did he forget theeeez

Well he is throwing us ittle bones to signal that he is veeeeeery redpilled, and knows how to redpill his voewers softly.

Lmfaooo wtf happened to pewdiepie? I thought he was a tremendous faggot. This video is fucking hilarious.

Is... is this real?

>ahahahaha nickel back sucks ahahaha they're the worst ahahaha I hate them because everyone else does ahaha have you heard about Crocs ahaha who wears them amirite hahahaha I can't think for myself ahahahahahahaha

Im impressed.

Subtle. I like the respect wamen meme from him, the way he made hitler jokes cool, leads his followers to christianity snd is anti political correctness.

The 0 likes are shopped, right? Lmao

Why are they hated? Are they /ourguys/ or do they make subtle red pilled content, or something else?

It has been this good for almost an year now. I was really fucking suprised myself that the turned out this good, and stays so everyday.

Bump

I need to find the video of when Pewds voices over his dog and hints about the zionist conspiracy. I think he removed it because it was quite obvious

It's a very old meme that became part of mainstream culture. Kids hate them because it's cool or something. Also their songs are just copypaste of each other with different lyrics.

Okay thx. I thought (((they))) made sure that they're hated now.

>I can't laugh at this and we can both understand why.
subtle

Only recently. I took the time to watch some of his videos that are 2+ years old and those aren't quite good.

You do see the irony in him bashing someone that everyone hates though right?

i think he was talking about the takeover of sweden. pretty sure its still on his channel, but i cant find it.

bump

His comment was supportive of Pewdiepie.

I watched some older vids of him, heres him in LA the day after trump won.
youtube.com/watch?v=AARzzUlBocY

>Trump winning immediately causes piediepie to win
Theyve been connected from the start

After he stopped doing gay video games and basically give zero fucks he's surprisingly good. Couldn't stand him a few years ago but the shit he puts out now is actually funny.

Pewdiepie is obviously red pilled but can't reveal his power level that often because of (((them)))

youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk

Mancar always gets me

Nice.

bump

Who is this guy? Does he do the south park voices?