Europeans already lost

Insh'allah anons, brace yourselves because we're winning already and there's nothing you can do about it
osf.io/preprints/socarxiv/pvwpy/

Inshallah brother! We will take over the world, as soon as my next welfare check comes in.

KEK

as long as the kaffirs pay, it's great

still have to pay the jizyah tho

Truth is Europe is economically booming right now.

EU is a slow beast to get moving. Its only doing now what should have been done 2 years ago.

Their will be a ring of steel in the Med.

The birth rate problem is reversible with progressive taxation.

But Europe always finds a way to destroy itself eventually. The region is the proverbial moth that wants to immolate itself.

Probably true. Islam is the historical dumpster where all dying civilizations seem to end up. Western Civilization is next.

>The birth rate problem is reversible with progressive taxation.
oh my sweet summer child

>Truth is Europe is economically booming right now.
More money for the refugees

This.

Muslims are a tiny vocal minority. Lots of them will be forcibly deported. Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia need EU business. Form what I've seen its the trash from these countries that manage to get in. People kicked out of their own villages for being scumbags.

The toleration of yesterday is going away. These countries will need to wake up quick or they will suffer economically.

>Lots of them will be forcibly deported
ok, this is a murican, right? cant be this delusional

Indeed my brother, because most of the productive kaffirs that will undeniably want to stay in Western Europe when we turn it into an Islamic paradise.

If kaffirs leave the jihad is complete. Allahu ackbar!

>ok, this is a murican, right? cant be this delusional
Said the mudshit who believes in fairies, elves and mythical beasts. Question muslim man, does Harry Potter read like a work of fact or more like a bible to idiots like yourself ?

Harry Potter is haram and your kids will not read it when we get Islam Core in schools

Indeed. I can't wait until I can experience what it feels like to live in total poverty in a 3rd world country like the country which my parents fled.

Inshallah we will have our Islamic paradise.

But what makes one fairy tale more valid than the other ? Why is the Harry Potter fairy tale less valid and real than your fairy tale. Hell at least the Harry Potter author is not a pedophile unlike the author of yours.

>logged proportion

People who transform variables will be the first ones to go to the oven.

Exactly, kaffir, keep thinking like this. While you complain your women revert to islam and have more muslim kids.
it'll be like the golden age, brother, this isn't about money it's about the ummah

insh'allah anons, Frieda is calling me to make another muslim kid

Allahu ackbar little Mohammad will help us conquer this land to Allah

Indeed my brother. I tell this to the depraved Muslim children in Tower Hamlets every day!

This isn't about money, your health or your education. It is bigger than you.

Go on little pawns, go die for Allah and the prophet.

>Lots of them will be forcibly deported

Much worse has happend on the Continent in the past , most Europeans want muslims immigration stopping even now , thats why it's very dangerous for the political class to ignore this issue , which they are right now

Your daughters will all get bleached

yep.
politicians and mudslimes will eventually be massmurdered imho.

something tells me that is even the plan behind the scenes, plotted by jews, who want the goyims to kill each other off.

but hey, what do i know, right ? I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist ...