"Blitter" aka Black Twitter

dailydot.com/irl/blitter-app/

>A new Black-owned social network app is being called the new “Black Twitter” because of its firm anti-hate policy.
They are now trending in the UK as Twitter's new policies have lead to a mass banning of accounts, and so are now looking to move to this alternative social media platform.

>anti-hate policy
>scrap white people
Remember only black "people" are allowed to be racist goy

>no my nigga.

Fucking lost. Is this a disguised ylyl thread?

Twitter is already 40% black.

SHEET IM GON NEED SOME AVATARS TO INFILTRATE DAT SOCIAL MEDIA

Where does Shaun king fit into this?

Anything that makes white people realize that blacks hate them is fine by me, but you know all of these niggers will want in on any white majority network.

>Blitter

lol, we can cal it Bitter

How the fuck can they make an app only for black people who tweet but ban the nigger face app and ban any apps that contain pepe in it.

The double standard is unreal.

Amen

definitely

>niggers using "isn't"

Blitter is such a lost oppurtunity.

We coulda sat for months, been subtle, goaded them into openly being racist, watched as white "allies" got redpilled.

But no, /pol has been ruined by t_d frogposters who want to be part of the next big "happening" because they saw a HWNDU video on YouTube.

"Lol I posted a kangs joke, I bet their so TRIGGERED, MAGA kekistani!"

>#Twigger

>pretending to be a nigger
>using contractions properly
that she boon saw you coming a mile a way my nigger

Seems like they only have an app and don't have a website... Couldn't get a big enough staff on board I guess. Idk why black identitarians always want to segregate themselves and then complain about white identitarians wanting to do it. It seems to me that anyone who is actually an identitarian and not just roleplaying or saying that shit to let off steam is a nigger tier moron.

the black fella on the left

Bligger

yeah reddit is truly a pox on the internet . almost as bad as Tumblr.

AYYY HOL UP

*SMACKS LIPS*

I LIKED DEM BLACK PANTHIES BE FO' I KNEW THEY SMOKED CRACK

fascist

It may not be too late, though I am sure the image has been shared thousands of times already. My question is how they can vet people actually being black when they join.

Twigger is best. Then in the event of a chimp-out they can issue a twigger warning.

Gonna need more of these

Checked

>Twitter's new policies have lead to a mass banning of accounts
wait how were blacks banned from Twitter?
I thought they only banned the Nazi's

Naw mayne, only thang das white is them bottems of muh feets

Nah son, idiots have already blown the chance for subtlety away.

But it was worth it to trigger them amirite?

That is one big problem that the Right has, and something that the Left actually is far better at: subtlety in their infiltration.

It will happen eventually either way, we've been on that path for years now.

Pretty sure he wasn't trying to be subtle.

Understanding that subtly is important then

dumbass libertarians ruining everything like always, why do we allow these autistic retards in our squad sm.h

He wasn't trying to be subtle at all. He was purposely over doing it for fun

gab.ai must be cumming in its pants right now. Twitter is literally committing suicide. We should strongly encourage blacks to move to this platform, and not troll/harass it for 2-3 years. Just to nuke twitter into the ground.

With them banning Roger Stone, the second the POTUS engages in any type of warfare, Twitter is going to ban him. And it's going to be hilarious, because it'll all be a PR stunt after their stocks plummit to the ground from mass censorship. It'll be their last grasp at air before they die out.

Encourage the fuck out of this platform for niggers. And lay off the trolling. We could have an epic internet happening on our hands my good chaps.

>talcum x

>Self-segregating niggers
We really do live in the future lads

Yeah a retards attempt at trolling, you get a couple chuckles before being banned, accomplish nothing, possibly even give ammo to sjws because meanie internet fascists are attacking poc again.

Bravo redditard, bravo...

They've always been this way. The problem is, they want to have dey own hoodz while also benefitting from our welfare programs.

i approve of bitter

He's a fucking moolie. Got the worst traits of both races.

Never said he was doing it right you mentally-challenged nigger. Put a glock in your mouth and pull the trigger faggot

someone should make a twitter for the alt-right and name it glitter

10/10

Remember when people thought the internet would unite us more and bring us closer together as one people? Looks like the complete opposite is true.

Gotta love how edgey you tweenage faggots get when your all defensive.

Check out own comprehension bitch, I was commenting on the shitposter not you...

He's white u idiot pretending to be black

Glitter already exists. It's a gay-only chat app.

I use it.

>blacks try to stop using twitter and start using their own site
>Sup Forums flips their shit
I guess you guys love Jack Dorsey and his AIDS infected cock in your mouths, huh.

Don't have to worry about it man. You can make a new account in seconds and niggers will never be the wiser. We are dealing with people who have retardation level IQs here.

Gays like poo?

>Sup Forums flips their shit
More like pol is gonna start a nig-out with all this shitposting

Can someone do a black sam hyde

this kills the cia

I can admire that about blacks, once they see injustice towards them they do something about it. Unlike these cucks i surround myself with who wouldnt get off their asses to fight for their people even if they started strafing their streets with A10s

>whitest guy possible joins blitter
>it's actually a black dude trolling

>the black fella on the left

The one on the left is white.

Share yo bleets

Bump not because I think this Blitter shit is cool but because Twitter is a faggot.

This is the racial-awareness of your average 56%, ladies and gents.

We should make a bunch of kangz accounts on black twitter Sup Forums is trans-black after all

if twitter isn't SJW enough, then I don't know how we can please these uber-sensitive betas

They will never be pleased. They thrive under a sense of victimhood.

>bleets

Let them use it for 6 months then we can go colonise it, make it a million times better, but never hear the end about how much we ruined it.

underrated

Blacks pushing for segregation is a good thing.

We can give them that. I bet they will thrive in work camps too then. They can be a victim there all the want.

>no my nigga.
Dunno why I laughed so hard, good one OP

Show moar

I prefer a white twitter called "Wittier"

This. The problem is that they want it to favor them

top kek

the problem is that leftists unironically believe in subtle deception as a political tool while the right tends to believe their ideas are better and will just win out on their own

it is a blind spot and why the left triggered the entire country into electing trump

The Left triggered the country into electing Trump because they stopped being subtle. They started ramping up their agenda and it scared people away. Their former subtlety is the reason why both Entertainment and Academia are both completely dominated by Left-Wing ideas. Unfortunately, the Right still has its moments of being loud and obnoxious, which is why, while people are in fact moving away from the Left, they tend to settle into le radical centrist "both sides are the same" mode.

i'm guessing that there is no software copy write or licensing violations or anything like that?
it looks like they just made a copy of twitter and renamed it.
maybe twatter has a bunch of jew lawyers on this now

Just post some we wuz Kangs shit.

Niggers actually believe it.

Or that niggers discovered math.

Something insane.

Twitter has been shit since Zimmerman and Tequila were b&

fucking same
kek

>no my nigga.

So simple yet so funny

>no my nigga

>twigger
>bligger

>this dear good god please

If the media finds out the “alt right” was using blitter to troll them and say RAYSICT things the will be a massive chimp out and they will get so much sympathy that any lack famouse person will be forced to join in “““solidarity”””

We no lettin racis whait peopl on Blitter
SHIIIEEEETTT

At this point, scorched Earth policy on any and all social media platforms is the only acceptable thing.