Was Europe's success just because of geography? Or was it more than that?

Was Europe's success just because of geography? Or was it more than that?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm
unz.com/jman/more-on-farming-and-inheritance-systems-part-i-iq/
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/06/01/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cold climates select for intelligence.

That's every climate

Euorpes geography is nothing special it was a malorous diseased place like any other.

>Discovered a continent
>Created trade imbalance for raw materials
>No longer needed middle east for trade routes with well-funded navies that served a dual role in preserving colonies

Hmmmm, I wonder why

This. The muh climate theory is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. All people have to prepare and build if they want to survive. Africans were barely a population until Europe and America started to and currently does keep them alive through constant feeding.

Of course. It’s never genetic and negroids/arabs/spics are not subhuman like Sup Forums tries to make you believe

Italy IQ 102/99 (95/92) Basilicata (-/89) Bozen/South Tyrol (-/109) Campania (-/87) Emilia Romagna (-/97) Friuli-Venezia Giulia (-/100) Liguria (-/93) Lombardy (103/96) Piedmont (99/96)Puglia (-/88) Sardinia (-/87) Sicily (-/86) Trient (-/99) Tuscany (99/-) Veneto (102/99)

north africa has just as good geography. let me check that one: oops someone turned it into a shithole

Not genetic. Every human must be treated equally obviously

Put a smart guy in a big ass sand box with no domestic animals for his whole life and see how much he conquers

Obvisoly if you want to avoid decay you totally must not ban non-whites out. According to this, Europeans should be the ones migrating to untermenschen countries and not the other way around, because it's the only way to fix their inbred source population.

"Genetic rescue is designed to move gene variants from an outbred population to an inbred population," says Harris. "Our results suggest managers must ensure that this movement only goes one way; otherwise harmful mutations from the inbred population may lower the fitness of the outbred group."

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm

Any non-white immigration is a genocidal genetic charity at expense of the native population

Yes... but environment influences genetics.

Because North Africa has been in a vacuum since the beginning of time

North Africa is shit because of Islam, primarily. They had good civilisations, the ancient ones being better than Northern Europeans. Carthage, Numidia, Egyptians, etc

answer is:
>Lack of resources drove exploration
> Relatively small kingdoms engaged in a ceaseless battle for supremacy fostered a brutal conquering imperialism.
>Christianity as an ideology gave a bedrock to justify slaughtering rivals and taking their resources.

It was mainly the competition between the Dutch, Portogeuse, Spanish and English that drove it.

Conquistadors dreamed of buying a ranch and marry a rich "Donna". Francis Drake wanted wealth and titles, both of which he received. That generation of men were possibly the bravest of all time.

Cortes burned his own boats rather than go back Cuba and leave the New World empty handed.

If Hannibal had just planned a little more and been a bit more lucky, Shit would have been REALLY different

When the Dutch got peppercorns back from the Malacca's, the profit was 400%. Dutch live in a swamp that is a shithole. They still managed to build one of the richest most beautiful cities in Europe, Amsterdam by their won ingenuity and guile.

There is no such thing as individualism.

But that's because they were connected to trade networks that had access to much better technology than itself

Prove it

Universe goes by collectives individuals are just part of it.

People are born of a collective people not of their own "individual" individualism is a phase of hippy nonsense not a reality of order.

Nope. If you live in a tropical climate where you don't have to plan for the winter, you're less likely to prioritize planning because 50% of the year won't kill you.

north africa was pretty badass until islam came. carthage, egypt, rome, all incredible civilizations

Ayy

Well to be honest sempai, I think it was the greek philosophy that made europeans what they are.

So, to be precise, it was christianity + greek philosophy + roman law codes.

At least if you read any history book.

You could argue why the greeks, but that would require at least having read a philosophy history book, which pol never does.

but hey, niggers are dumb, right?

How does that take away the I exactly, there's certainly individual thought saying that it's influenced by serviral things, the group being one of it, isn't the same as it not existing

europe is the most lush continent on this entire planet, food grows on everything year rou- oh wait that was africa and europe was the one that is an inhospitable shit hole for half a year

I was being sarcastic

>implying geography isn't more than that

kys faggot

pic related

Is North Africa a tropical climate, last time I looked into it was more diverse

Europe has no resources and has harsh weather for much of the year.
Euros are successful because of intelligent selection due to the adverse conditions they faced over time.

Or if you were talking of places like hawii you still have to plan to catch shit

Is that zebra pregnant?

Individualism dorsnt exist because youbarent an individual.

I've read plenty of philosophy since childhood and... yes, niggers are dumb.

We are just superior, where ever whites went they built civilization superior than niggers. Meanwhile niggers are useless everywhere.

Yes let's go for a vakay in the Sarah desert

Obviously it's the environment. We all have the same ancestors. When we split up whoever landed in the better area evolved better genetics to cope with the environment.

NO RESOURCES are you serious lol

>just because of geography
>just
There being geographic factors that influence success and there being genetic factors are not mutually exclusive, despite what Jared (((Diamond))) says.

Depends on how you look at it.

Whites are successful because of their culture, which you could say developed because of where they lived. But once it was developed they exported it with them wherever they went.

Okay... Prove it

Anyone else seen pic relateds 3 hour documentary?

It's not, but it's also not cold enough to kill you in most areas, and if there is a place where you will, you can just walk to somewhere warmer. The point I'm trying to make is that when planning is a necessity for survival, you are either smart enough to plan, or die.
If you live on a tropical island, you have to go find food, but if you decide that you want to not, you can always do it later. There are ample resources and a good climate all year round. If you live in Sweden, and you decide that you don't want to go find food, or you don't want to build shelter, you're going to die when winter comes.

>Muh trade
>trade literally happened in Sahara
>Mayans had no access to Europe or Asia
>they still build superior civilization than niggers

>what is hyperbole

well, like I said, my honest explanation is the fact you got a crowded continent where there are tribes that try to kill each other in some cultural arms race.

Then you also have the cultural factors, like greek natural philosophy, christianity reforms giving path to the inquisition, giving path to europeans feel disgust about religion and seeking rationality instead, then also liberalism.

Then you also got the fact that whites have enough IQ (maybe because of the winter?) to have a population of genius IQ to develop and futher advance the population.

So, no, is several factors at once.

And I don't think blacks are completelly dumb, you need to read their history and see gondar ethiopia castles made before europeans came to africa, middle ages ghana west africa golden age and other shit.

>Is North Africa a tropical climate

Yes. The Tropic of Cancer cuts right across it.

It's K-selection vs. r-selection. African niggers are r-selected since they have so many diseases, and need to pump out large numbers of offspring to ensure that at least some of them survive. Eurasians are K-selected, since historically, higher class individuals who would have inherited wealth and had higher IQs had much higher fertility.

muh snark obviously tied to my identity they also killed people for a bunch of sky wizards

its not just about planning. people living in cold climates also had to delay gratification. You cant eat your seed crop, etc. Plop cold climate people into a warm climate and they will do fine like the Australians. Plop a warm climate people into a cold climate and they will be incapable of taking care of themselves, vote for gibs and bigger government. see migrants in Europe.

By comparison to Africa, pretty much.

Even then it's still stupid, because Europe, while it wasn't bursting at the seams with Shit like gold, still had domestic animals, easy to walk terrian, being able to share ideas with other nations

>Easy to walk terrain

Europe, particularly way back when, is divided by huge moutain ranges and dense, dark forest.

In comparison to Africa it's pretty easy

unz.com/jman/more-on-farming-and-inheritance-systems-part-i-iq/
>By examining wills from pre-industrial England, he found that the wealthy had far more surviving children than the poor. Similar patterns have been seen in continental Europe and probably also occurred in East Asia. I suspect that was this case for most of the civilized world in the northern latitudes. This created a selective pressure that favored evolution of “bourgeois” traits in the population, as “people gradually developed the strange new behaviors required to make a modern economy work. The middle-class values of nonviolence, literacy, long working hours and a willingness to save emerged.” It is this process that likely raised IQs of First World peoples to their present levels (and perhaps even higher).

jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/06/01/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
>Third World peoples, unable to greatly advance economically thanks their low average IQs—and as “r-strategists,” less inclined/able to curb their fertility—have only raised more and more offspring on the increased food supply.

Not really. If you wanted to get anywhere of any distance you had to go by sea or it could take you many months.

So what? They were obviously superior to niggers.

Also, the weather. You are not going ANYWHERE in winter.

Prove it

no

see "understanding human history" by michael hart

As apposed to going through say a big ass desert where it's both blistering than freezing

Nobody lives in the Sahara. Africa, as in the bits people actually live, is mostly tropical island tier.

Mayans, Incas actually built shit, niggers had built fuck all

Except for the part that are forest, or Prairie, or swampland... But yeah besides that borderline Hawaii
Also those nomadic tribes that for all tense and pourpes did live in the desert, but who gives a shit, Fuck em

Except for Castles... And piramids (we can get into that argument if you want), and brick huts, ect

OP, if you'd like a very good response to your question, read 'Guns, Germs & Steel'.

>African forest

>African prairie

>African swamp

Wow, such harsh climate...

It was dumb luck. As simple as that.

Instead of worrying about freezing to death, you have to worry about malaria, drought, parasites, or other pleasantries.

Forest

Looks like damn good grazing to me. You could raise a lot of animals there.

...If they had ever thought to do so...

Forest*

Or if they had animals you could do that with

Any land would lie fallow if it was owned by incompetent sycophants rather than actual farmers.

niggers are sub-saharan, you fucking nigger.
that means below the saharan desert, any of the ones that chose to move into the saharan desert deserves their fate.

Just take a look at all of this oppression thats kept these disadvantaged niggers down since the dawn of time. oh I cant imagine where they would ever find food or water!

I'll bet a good proportion of those plants are edible, and there year round.

>If they had animals
Africa has no shortage of those.

OH THE HUMANITY, HOW COULD ANYTHING EVER GROW HERE!?

Actually when you think about it, Europe probably had the best place to start on, if I use a videogame perspective. Start the game where you have all sorts of domesticable animals, to eat and ride. We had pigs, cows, sheeps, horses... I'm sure I'm forgeting plenty. Trying that in the Americas would have been unfruitful, which might explain the different way of life that we found when we discovered the continent. We have bears, deers, lynxes, beavers... all sorts of animals that are not really domesticable.

oy just look at these inhospitable conditions, they all better come here to europe and america

Yes because looking at a map, and traveling long distance filled with animals that could very easily kill you, and with domestic animals, like the horse (so no traveling long distances) is the same thing, yep my mixed ass shoe iz dumb

>le r/K meme

What he said. Can be added that the competition between European nations that Mr Kike Jarred Diamond talks about could possible have had some effect on on the higher end IQ bell curve. Thread can be closed.

Hahahaha, yes because eating random plants you no nothing about is a good idea, it not like most dangerous plants look normal and Carry everything you need for a balanced diet omfg

>Hahahaha, yes because eating random plants you no nothing about is a good idea

That's how you come to know about them. What, did you think that people in Europe started out knowing what all the plants did?

>eating random plants
found the nigger

That you can tame with non modern technology, really? Name one please and if memory serves me right, IDT cows were indigenous to Africa until eroupe came

nigger, they need to move to where they can grow food.
out of all of food and grain we give them, out of the $40,000,000,000 the untied states ALONE gives the third world shit holes, they really cant manage to move somewhere that they could maybe plant even 1 of the seeds we give them?

also its not like they could build pic related or anything, you know.. a device that literally brings water to you from miles away. That would be impossible to do without modern machinery huh

BECAUSE ALL LANDMASSES ARE EXACT SAME O' LAWD