So what's the story on the Spice And Wolf Anniversary Collector's Edition...

so what's the story on the Spice And Wolf Anniversary Collector's Edition? Numbered print versions are being sold on amazon de but apparently they have been oversold everywhere else. Does anyone know if they really have those prints still available or if there are no numbered prints left?

So did she fuck all those wolves in the forest or just the alpha?

isnt it just all 14 books in 1 ?

Probably no more numbered series left.
Ordered mine day one on Rightstuf

In the world of buyfagging you gotta get shit early or you're shit out of luck

numbered series is gone even on amazon, if you order now you will get the same shit as everyone else it just won't have a number of 0-2000

it's all the books in one in a leather hardcover

yeah
ah well. I guess il order from rightstuf then. I've heard nothing but horror stories about amazon's packaging of books

Are they going to make a third season or they have officially dropped it?

season 2 ended a long long time ago user. and there isn't really source material for a season 3, no? anime is to promote the source. so i say no season 3 (like the creators said)

Hummm time to start reading the manga then.

So if the series didn't had source material why didn't they wait and made a season with more than 12eps.?

Pretty sure only alphas are allowed to breed.

I ordered mine on amazon de when there was the first (I think) big thread about it a few weeks ago. Am I going to get it or not?

Why the fuck would you read the manga instead of the novels?

Same here. I guess I'll just wait and see which edition I'll get If it's a non-number one, I still can just send it back.

It looks like orders closed on Amazon so I would think its a safe bet senpai. Feels good to be one of 2000.

i dont get it

>let me return this limited edition good because it doesn't have a number on it
?

If you don't have a numbered one then your "limited edition good" isn't limited at all.

it is if they don't reprint it after the second batch user

besides having them all in a comfy volume is nice

We have no idea how big the second batch is and it's no doubt going to be fairly large given that they've been talking about a huge demand for it.

Holo has the nicest facial anatomy of any drawn character.

I'm still not sure if I should send back my copy or not since I already have all 17 volumes. Oh well, I will decide if I don't get my copy in October.

you have a special brand of autism if your purchase is determined by a fucking number on a page that you'll never look at

And you're pretty retarded if you think you're getting a limited edition good if you're getting the second release.

just cancel your order now autismo Im buying it because I like the franchise not so I can wank my e-peen on Sup Forums about some number nobody gives a shit about

unless you're scalping it to someone who has autism or have autism yourself who gives a fuck

Read the LNs you dip