Ask an algerian immigrant anything on

Ask an algerian immigrant anything on

> Integration
> Islam
> Terrorism
> Algerian vs european culture & History

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-morality/
uncensoredhistory.blogspot.be/2013/10/mass-rape-ww2-italian-women-french-colonial-soldiers-moroccan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When are you going back?

>algerian culture & history
What ?

perhaps in spring for vacations

back where you come from muslim scum

yep

how many immigrants hold the mentality of "taking over" their new country that showed so much generosity towards them?

Why do Arabs refuse to integrate? Why do they feel the need to force Islam and Sharia Law upon their host nation? How's the weather?

Are you a right-winger or are you retarded?

i dunno for sure, I can ony tell you dickheads exist in all countries and cultures.
The reason they come to europe can only be economical, but for some it's also cultural, meaning they want a western style life.
For others, unfortunately, it's a bit different ...

right yes, but not far right.
I dont want to pay subsides for people who don't want to work.
Also I'm against health care, and for more free market

once upon a time we were tribesman raping each other in the desert, but THEN, the glorly of Islam spread and we were tribesman raping each other with holy law justification.

As you can see, we are a rich culture with a great history.

because they believe islam is above everything else and that they own the monopoly of truth.
It's a dangerous thought, comparable to the european far right. These people must be adressed and that behaaviour not tolerated

Wasn't Carthage in todays Tunis?

Why did you leave Algeria? Why Belgium of all European countrys?

No.

Sage these fucking threads.

yes, Tunisia

>I want to believe

Sage, don't respond to bait threads

>what is the numidian cavalry
Also all the algerian coastal cities was carthage

>Ask an algerian immigrant anything on
Why don't you get the fuck out of Europe? And take you trash while you go away.

I like you. You know of the cancer. You can stay in Europe. You can lead your own Crusader Regiment.

>I dont want to pay subsides for people who don't want to work
How could your family live ?

Lots of shitskins there? How many years in your estimation until the rest of the western world has to go liberate Europe again?

J'ai quitté la Belgique à cause des nègres des sables.
L'immigration as ruiné la Belgique.

because it obviously pisses off dickheads like you even more when In stay here

are you perhaps living in molenbeek?
also, do you hate the west and its peoples?

they work of course,

les belges c'est des gros fachos et des dégénérés et des alcooliques, t'as bien fait de partir. Moi je dépense mon argent en France

>are you perhaps living in molenbeek?
no, i live in rich neighbourhoods
>also, do you hate the west and its peoples?
i dont, and my hatred is more oriented towards individuals rather than an ethnic group. I try not to generalize, although it can sometimes be difficult

What's the deal with burettes and what's with the slutty yet pretend we're not culture. Legitimately curious as when I was in France I had 3 algerian women who came at me like fucking sex deprived sluts yet at the same time would distance themselves of we went into public

what is the difference between kabyle and berbers ?

so you're basically like a Mexican or a turk, you take pride in your country but would never actually live in it because it's a 3rd world shithole

>my hatred is more oriented towards individuals rather than an ethnic group
>les belges c'est des gros fachos et des dégénérés et des alcooliques

Ok Mouloud.

>so you're basically like a Mexican or a turk,
Worse. Algerians turned half France into a hellhole.

You should go to Italy and have sex with Italian women

Everybody wants to be right.
>be
>right

>Algerians turned half France into a hellhole
B-but I thought they rebuild France after the war
B-but They told me they fight in first line during 5 world war to defend me.

i see. why not france? do you hang mostly with people of the same culture as you or belgians? do you think europe is doomed (as we know it)?

Shame on you and your politicians for bringing this cancer into Europe.

We're here to stay. When we conquered Europe, your country is next.

i dunno, but women are women

kabyles are a type of berbers, there are many others types in maghreb

also what do you think of ?

J'ai précisé que j'essayais et que c'était dur ...mais viens vister la wallonie et on en reparle jean charles

I already did

Fair enough

How many? What part of Italy? Please post pics

How about you address those immigrants by their name? Berbers.

Stop bringing a whole different ethnic groups into that shithole called North West Africa.

fuck you faggot. fucking invader calling US the dickheads.
die in a fucking car crash.

Are you scared that we're becoming a majority in your precious little continent. Even the majority of all the Belgian flags on here are children of Maghrebi immigrants, even though this is Sup Forums topkek. We're conquering this continent without force but with the wombs of our women.

if I had friends i wouldnt be in Sup Forums, and neither would you (just kiddin ;))
motly with europeans but it's becoming harder with the rise of the far right.
europe is on the decline since the first world war but far from being doomed for our generation.
I very often go to France, it's much better than belgium

>We're conquering this continent without force but with the wombs of our women.
Yeah, because you are a bunch of pussies.

as if i care what happens to that non-country anyway lmao

Go back and stay there

just bait, dont care

He has already conquered the womb of an Italian woman

>ask me anything
Reddit

A bunch of pussies that conquered your country for centuries and made half of the Italian gene pool North-African because we enslaved and raped your women.

what do you think about the jews ?

a gentleman dont talk about those things

Then it never happened you big mouthed maghrebian maggot

shut up and take refugees instead of sucking up saudi arabia faggot

>non-country

You mean entire Western-Europe. Remember we're already the largest immigrant group here, and we're coming for the nordic countries next.

I dont think so goat fucker i live in the deep south not some liberal shithole

We have travel ban to prevent sand nigger terrorists such as yourself

What are griots?

THE LEVEL OF THAT BAIT

they are rich, and everywhere in the medias and finance
but they are a more diverse group than what some people think. It's like any group, you find nice guys and dickheads

Why are you blowing shit up and chimp out like animals? Why does that particular country gets you triggered? Why are your people leaving the dead waste land desert shit hole of Algeria and become truck of peace terrorists?

Yeah but Muslims are mostly asshole
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-morality/

>things that didn't happen: the post
Oh well, what should I expect from a guy who believes in unicorns.

Keep calling me goat fucker. All these white chicks crave for my dick in the hope i make mixed raced babies with them. Too bad i only fuck them and will mary me a pretty North-African import bride in the future. We will make many beautiful brown babies so they can spread across this continent.

not with saudi arabia dumb faggot

Have you ever eaten Falafel ? Is it any good?

sorry i ment to reply to him here

Indeed that country from a different continent gets you butthurt kek, does it make you mad little mahmoud?

Whatever makes you sleep at night...
uncensoredhistory.blogspot.be/2013/10/mass-rape-ww2-italian-women-french-colonial-soldiers-moroccan.html

the best dish in the world
the lebanese cuisine is the best in the arab world, and they have such hight respect for gastronomy ...

>It's like any group, you find nice guys and dickheads
Are you this kind of Jean-Mouloud, master of political correctness ?
Who are burning cars and chimping out for no fucking reasons ? Portuguese ? Even Turkish are not even doing that. The big problem with Algerians and Magrehb people is that they have a very low IQ and basically, they are literally goats fucker peasants from the mountains. Without education and not even instructed about Islam. They are really dangerous for the 10% or 15% of Arabs who have education.

By that argument your gene-pool is 3/4 Roman because we stomped on your little shitty cities with the Empire.

>They are really dangerous for the 10% or 15% of Arabs who have education.
ok jean michel, keep telling you that

it seems they hate Arabs with education since maghrebes and Algerians are swarthy savages, like lmao he rather talks shit about a different Arab country than defend his own country, it's a known trait of the algerian ape.

>they have a very low IQ and basically, they are literally goats fucker peasants from the mountains
Must be very humiliating to be their slave, isn't it jean pierre?

Mdr les Belges sont les plus gros débiles d'antiracistes que j'ai connus et pourtant je suis Français.

>than defend his own country
What is there to defend?

au moins on est d'accord sur la débilité

Not just them...Moroccans, Tunisians..all of north africa want our guts, to feed off us.

If you love your culture and history so much, why you go to Europe?

>Must be very humiliating to be their slave
Yeah. No.

Who is Algerian here ?!

Real Algerians cant read
SAGE

To spread our beautiful culture across this continent.

shitalians BTFO by alpha north africans

go back scum

>beautiful culture
Goat fucking is illegal.

>Who is Algerian here ?!
c'est vrai que t'es un peu débile en fait

kek there is this site which is a sarcastic Wikipedia look a like, and oh boy if you see what Algerian Berbers write, like dude it says ''the Algerian people, which the french and British wish they live next to, are advanced peace loving people, very intelligent and built Andalusia(they didn't lol), many nations like the United State offered(i forgot what the Autistic dune coon Berber said but it was in the lines of the US begging them for migrant workers).

It continues to say that they have work ethics(lmfao), and that the French and the Arabs are to blame for their incompetince, 10% are about fart jokes in Algerian and 20% is about them being butthurt of gulf nations for some reason(they mention them a lot as if they want their attention).

let's feed the troll