'White ethnostate' location?

Spencer and TWP and others like him talk about some kind of white ethnostate existing on the North American continent in the future, but where exactly would or should it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/halifax-music-fest-apologizes-for-overt-racism-at-polaris-winners-concert
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as if anyone would touch that 1.50m bag of garbage anyway lmao

>BC
>White
Only natives and ching chong dog eater there.
Try maritimes and Québec.

I know, it's the proposal of the NWF.

Serious question, why do you think an ethnostate should be based on skin-color of all things?

Try again welfare leech
nationalpost.com/news/canada/halifax-music-fest-apologizes-for-overt-racism-at-polaris-winners-concert

bet that vagina smells like rotting fish after red tide

>le race is just skin-color

And you want a serious answer?

Suck it up Jamal, the only place left with a majority of white is in these provinces.

America is made up of a large group of people of mixed european heritage. The difference between a polish american and a french american is miniscule when compared to the difference between a polish american and a native pole. For all intents and purposes, american whites are just ethnically white.

Only acceptable white ethnostate. Red indicates where the spics and niggers get sent.

>the typically bland motel looking shithole

Do all mudsharks live in abandoned house in detroit?

>'White ethnostate' location?

North America and Europe

Look at how much of the planet is owned by non-whites. They can fuck off and let whites have a corner of our own when considering they'll still own most of the planet

Why cant you niggers get it?

Why should we reduce our borders to "make an ethnostate" if you are going to waste our time with the idea, it should be as grand as it can be.

> leaving out New England which is like 98% white outside of Massachussetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island

So why not make it a European Ethnostate?

Why focus on the color of skin?

SOMEONE HAS SOME DADDY ISSUES!

You're tripping balls if you think you're gonna be able to include New Jersey, Pensylvania, or Illinois (or any other leftcuck areas).

In black is your best bet. If you want to establish an ethnostate you will have to start with political areas that might be sympathetic to the idea. That pretty much limits you to the Northern Great Plains and Southern Canadian prairies.

The dashed lines are a maybe at best (huge non-white cities or overall liberal voting tendencies.

People from Lebanon would be sent to Mexico with the other shitskins

>Red indicates where the spics and niggers get sent.

Here, I've got a better map for you

As the highest form of life which has evolved on this planet, the entire planet is rightfully ours.

What's with the autism over terminology?

The only Americans I can think of that would describe themselves as "European American" would be HR goons

says the welfare leech who votes liberal to keep the unemployment checks coming.

But they'll be totally isolated and prone to being conquered by who the fuck ever wants the farmland. If the Midlands wanted to break away, they're gonna need some more coast.

Well right would never happen because like a third of that population is asians and indians in Vancouver and Seattle. Not to mention natives in Canada when you go that far north.

like this

Here

MIDWESTERN REICH SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING

PUT ASIDE AN HOUR OF YOUR TIME

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

The Truth will stand on its own merit
by Benjamin H. Freedman
Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman in New York City. He was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He defected from the Jewish movement in 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and most of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the USA.

Freedman had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations involved in gaining power in the USA. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.

I just think it's pretty obvious that calling it a "White Ethnostate" is limiting.

They hyperfocus on color of skin will hold you back. Ethnicity is more than the color of skin.

Say the one his economy was completely crushed beyond repair by the conservative policies because he only relied on oil. Meanwhile our economy is recovering and we will have surplus this year.
You are fooling no one, Pavel.

Deffo need the great lakes, the more fresh water the better. Take over the ghost city of Detroit and rebuild it.

Can't say that's really a bad thing. We'll turn them into proper construction workers and domestic servants.

>if you call your ethnicity white then all you care about is skin color, because the word you use to describe your history, culture and people is a color
peak autism

First nuke the nogs in Detroit though.

Did he break his neck?

I dream of a glorious cascadia

I dunno man, just retorting with "autism" doesn't really work how you think it does.

Midwest empire is the only solution. If coastline is required you might be able to pull off in blue and snag Oregon.

I see British Columbia and Washington often put forward as an ethnostate. People that say that are either unaware how much they are dominated by leftcucks or are yellow fever virgins who want easy yellow pussy from Hongcouver.

>French Guiana

Alright, let me spell it out for you like you're an autist:

"white" is just how white americans describe themselves. That's the extremely popular nomenclature by which they, and virtually every other ethnicity, describes them. Calling yourself "european american" is about as rare as a black person calling themselves a hotep kang/quayn

I thought the point was to make the current countries white ethno states? But then again Spencer is a deep state plant.

Midwestern US obviously

Darker skin people are at a disadvantage in northern latitudes. They don't get their necessary amount of vitamin D from the sun and they lack ancestral cold tolerance genes. It is cruel to keep them away from their equatorial homelands and every effort should be made to relocate them for their benefit.

whats hillarious about your map is that you are leaving all the cotton states to the black american ethnostate
yet you idolize the confederacy
topfuckinglel

Spencer is an idiot

Couldn't give less of a fuck about the Confederacy, Eurofag. The South is lost, the blacks can have it for now. It will have to be reconquered later, along with the rest of the US.

using welfare to move people I think will be very useful. Similar to Indian Reservations. taxpaying minorities can stay, gibs takers go to the rez

all of it.

we owe nobody nothing.

New England, Eastern Quebec and the Maritime Provinces are the only place this is possible and for all intents and purposes are already ethnostates to begin with

The only acceptable answer

>Midwestern Reich

Please drop that name and flag, it's unbelievably cringey

Does the midwest have the resources to support such a thing?

>Rhode Island
>white

Solid map for an intermediate stage of the ethnostate, though name and flag is larpfag shit. Everything east of the Mississippi can't be part of the initial territory. Demographics and level of cuckness make that easy to see. Missouri is also a big if, St. Louis really holds it back.

True! We shouldn't deny them the warm equatorial sun and the company of their people. They would be so much happier there. Why are we making them live a life that is making them unhappy?

>Does the midwest have the resources to support such a thing?
We're resource rich, we just need ocean access.
I can live without orange juice and pistachios.

This is the worst idea. PNW is the decided location

Nigger rekt

FPBP

Daily reminder midwest is a one man larp band who literally jacked covingtons idea and wrote midwest reich on it because hes too lazy to move to the pnw.

see, spencerfags

>New England, Eastern Quebec and the Maritime Provinces are the only place this is possible and for all intents and purposes are already ethnostates to begin with

Its too close to Ottowa and DC. Has to be far from main power

That name is pretty lame. Also make the flag Black, white and red so you can have the anthem be an adaptation of 'Stolz weht die Flagge Schwarz Weiss Rot.'

Larping 17 year old confirmed

you post a fetching redhead, like its symbolic of american white women
this is the real beauty of american women which should not perish from the earth

forgot pic

The whole nation belongs to us and we will eventually fight for it. And despite all the other races whining, no one knows war like the white man.

The discussion about the ethnostate was decided back in the early 90s by pastor Butler. Learn movement history before looking like an asshole

Alberta is white

Great, we'd all be landlocked and surrounded by enemies in the future. Either pick a coast to work from, or let's just decide passionately to unite Canada and the US, then send all the garbage to Mexico while threatening to nuke them.

Midwest reich is literally one guy shilling it.

NWF is legit

Sorry bud, just not gonna work
see
They are the future

A white ethnostate is 100% impossible in the US. It would have to be established somewhere else. Shame, honestly, as I love Utah/Colorado/Wyoming/Idaho/Montana/The Dakotas/Minnesota and I think that would be a great place to start but you burgers know how it is. It's imbedded in your culture and resistance is futile. You're not only fighting against women and the media, but also beta orbiters. It would be possible if men were consolidated, but we arent. The weakest men must be purged first

You could throw Argentina in there too for good measure
.. My grand proposal is that we remove voting rights from minorities and women... as the gold standard in statecraft(Founding Fathers of the US) intended

Checked and we could nuke or just build a wall around those places coudlnt we?

Ok faggot you asked for it.

Google- "midwest reich"- all you get are Sup Forums threads

Then google northwest front....then decide for yourself

Your faggy larping needs to cease and desist. I dont care if you just got a proxy, I have to deal with your cock gobbling garbage in every ethnostate general.

Canada will be the easiest. small population and its all concentrated around the boarder with the states. Just come and annex everything north of 90% of the population. We have guns (which mostly only white hunters have). Once we are a majority we can vote out everyone else. Then we could start moving southward.

I recommend starting the ethnostate somewhere absurd and surrounded by mentally defunct, 3rd world shitskins. You could then directly expand without much of a fight and purge the populations without anyone caring enough to intervene militarily

Think a repeat of South Africa

I like the blue one

Midwest. It is already the whitest area and has the best agriculture on earth, so our state would have good food exports.

Hasnt this been tried several times?

Has to be a colonial war. Make it too expensive for the controlling government to hold on to it

Ugh... Honestly, all of the US is fucking prime real estate.. You forgot to list Cali, or Florida, or... again, it's all prime real estate... and Cali the most prime is fucking overrun by subhumans atm

>implying a white ethnostate wont be heavily sanctioned

Theres that pointless shilling once again.

The Midwest is whiter than Germany.

you forgot Greenland.

Are you diagnosed with autism or are you just pretending? Midwest reich is a faggy fucking name that I don't agree with.
We start from a stronghold region, and then we reconquer it all. For some reason Spencerfags think that region should be commie/chink PNW as opposed to entirely white Midwest to Oregon.

that's why we need an area with a lot of resources (ie canada) and to be self sufficient.

look at my previous post

Nothing of value was lost!

Ok riddle me this: how will you get supplies in/out completely surrounded by zog?

come home white man

Don't you faggots know that the minute you have a "midwest reich" you're going to be about as favorable to the rest of the world as the third Reich was?

And you want to be surrounded on all sides by hostiles with only access to the ocean through the Great Lakes? It's strategically fucking retarded.

We won't be able to trade with the world at all and our mighty Navy will be stuck in Lake Ontario.

>we shouldn't take the whole continent

China would buy from us. They don't give a shit about le racism. And having an ethnostate would necessarily imply that the current ruling power has weakened enough that we would be able to get away with it. We won't win while the human rights UN bullshit is still so powerful anyway. In fact, China could probably help us with our secession efforts in exchange for food exports.

>"as opposed to entirely white Midwest to Oregon"
lol Oregon is on the Pacific Ocean you sperg . It is the most conservative and most white Pacific state. It will suffice.

>White ethnostate in the pacific northwest
>America's pacific northwest is communist faggots
>Canada's pacific northwest is gooks
Yeah no

At least have a realistic location for this fantasy, the American Midwest or New England, both 99% white. Preferably the New England region since you'll have access to open waters, a landlocked nation would be fucked by embargos.

Wew lad

If whites
>breed above replacement.
>Curb non-white immigration

You wont have to form a redoubt

Loser mentality desu

>p-please let me have a portion of my native homeland