Danganronpa

Welcome to Ultimate Despair, how edgy are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11211287
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know how.

Not edgy at all, just brainwashed.

You knew everything.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I never, EVER seed.

>Tengan: everyone is the attacker
>Asahina: I found the attacker
Who was in the wrong here?

> JUST A PRANK BRO

All about me.

Not at all so just shove some metal rods in my head and fuck my shit up.

>She point at the camera
The Killer is YOU!!
>we were actually the 16th participant

And my despair.

Damn...

>next episode
>"Ehh, I mean, I think I figured out the attacker, but I'm not quite sure..."

I'm so edgy that I want to hug and fug the despair out of this character that nobody else likes

C O M P L E X

Kill count doesnt make sence no matter how you look at it

Tengan couldn't tell a lie, but he could've been lied TO about it.

Why did Narukami's eye go back to normal?

Tears washed out the black stuff from his eyeball.

So who told him?

He let go

>There are twelve members left
Then the extra person isn't a member?

>Tengan: People are being mindcontrolled by anime
>Asahina: I know who's showing people anime
>Mitarai: I am kicking Asahina's shin and running out the door into the hall

Wait until page 10

I'VE
BECOME
SO
NUMB

zetsubouchisa/mitarai

> Mitarai can use his phone
> to replace despair video with hope anime
> NG CODE: participants can't watch anime

The EDGE is gone.
It was [HOPE]d away
Naegi just got a different light-haired person in exchange for his waifu. Not worth it, man

After last Thursday's shitshow, I was pleasantly surprised by this episode. I don't really care if Kirigiri is dead or alive anymore now.

Though I really hope Ryota being an accomplice and the brainwashing anime theory aren't true.

Zetsubou hen was a mistake.

Its monokuma speech in second episode, right after Chisa farmer and Great Gozu dies, so yeah, it must be weedman

His revengeance is over

Why did Tengan know who the attackers were? Is he the mastermind?

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
We'll find out on Thursday, my friend!

I really liked this one.
Other than not riding Asahina to battle, Naegi was actually pretty smart and cool.
I really don't want that plot point showing up in Future, but I think it's pretty much inevitable. I just hope they don't dwindle on it for too long

Mirai wouldn't be half as interesting without Zetsubou.

Neither. The attacker and mastermind are different. Tengan is the mastermind and Asahina will reveal that.

he got memed on by the real mastermind

Yes.

What will Chiaki's fate be?
strawpoll.me/11211287

This monokuma maid can't be so despairingly cute

But Tengan is dead for sure.

junko filming its the best part
>edit the video to make it look like junko is the despair raping chisa
>send it to persona
>you know why

Would make sense, his NG code has to be something innocent seeming yet important since he both doesn't want to reveal it and Munakata knows it and doesn't suspect him any more than the others.

>two episodes left
What's there left to be done? Expose and punish the mastermind? Are two episodes enough for that? Not to mention Jabberwock.

Not again

>Future arc is cliffhanger after cliffhanger after cliffhanger after cliffhnager after cliffhanger...

>Despair arc is junko getting away with doing retarded shit while class 77 each say short quips with flanderized versions of their DR2 personalities attached

I'm sure this would be more tolerable marathoned but watching weekly is getting to me.

I knew Chisa was trash when she shittalked the reserve course, but killing children?

Jesus christ. Worst girl, she literally pulled an Anakin Skywalker

I like Zetsubou-hen actually, I just don't like the whole brainwashing anime thing. Though I don't mind it, just hope it isn't the key to the whole mystery.
Yeah, I liked the conversation between Naegi and Munakata. Glad the latter was redeemed (I suppose), and that they're allies now. It was inevitable, but still.

What did Chisa mean by that picture?

What the fuck is this ship?

Amazon Stalker preorder rankings went up quite a bit after this episode.

Does anyone know who the artist for this image is? I looked on twitter for all the images posted in tweets that contain her name and found nothing. No luck on pixiv either. I know for sure it's from twitter since the first post in the archive that has this image uses a twitter filename.

Post Munakata screaming.

Hajime x Chiaki

>Jabberwock
Everything that happened in Jabberwock was offscreen. It's likely that we'll get an explanation/quick flashback as to what happened when Hajizuru and possibly the others show up.

Wouldn't it?
What did we get from Zetsubou that helped Mirai so far?
Tengan did nothing in Zetsubou. The twist was revealed in Mirai itself.
Neither did the class 76 plot-point contribute at all.
The NWP stuff? Could have gotten from DR2.
Juzo's story? That's a joke, his past as a security guard just shows he was hilariously inept, the first Mirai-relevant thing to happen to Juzo supposedly comes out this week.
Munakata? Barely appears.
Only points I'll concede to you are Chisa and Mitarai, but removing that wouldn't make Mirai less than "half as interesting"

It is tolerable weekly because of memes.

Junko really feels pathetic now. I mean Naegi WORDSWORDSWORDS his way into injecting hope but Junko was using mind control gimmicks and not talking the despair into people.

This. What did the post credit scene mean?

>What did Chisa mean by that picture?
She committed mass murder and then took a happy ride on the swingset

>missing Gekkogahara

The ending of this episode heavily implied that we're not getting a straight up Jabberwock episode.
We'll likely find out the mastermind's identity next week and the last episode will be about defeating them and escaping.

I feel the same to be honest.

I can still somewhat looking forward to how Mirai-hen will wrap up but I lost all hope for zetsubou-hen a while ago.

I called this a long time ago.

Yeah, it's just too annoying by now. I want to see how it ends, but moreso out of exasperation than excitement and intrigue.

All the other ships are dead

One ship is leaving the island

It's like sending him a picture of her covered in cum making a peace sign, but with despair cucking him instead of faceless men.

what's the story behind those pictures of chisa and the children?

Remember the underground copy being built under Munakata's nose?

How wet is she here?

>They actually managed to justify Munakata's edginess within a single scene
Fucking Chisa, that slut better stay away from Chiaki during Zetsubou, to believe she was building up to be my waifu before the anime started, thankfully I saw the light and fell for best girl Seiko instead
Also I'm starting to doubt how based Tengan actually was, nigga sounded shady as fuck this episode and we know for a fact Naegi and maybe Juzo weren't despairs, could it be that Tenga's NG was a fake one? Maybe Tengan is with the mastermind and his NG was made so he could lie to Munakata and have him believe it's true since there would be no poisoning, that would also explain why they left us with Asahina claiming to know who the attacker is as a cliffhanger, if what Tengan said was true then we'd already know so what's the point?

I don't get why people say it's unrealistic for Junko to talk people into despair when Naegi can talk people into hipe.

>All the other ships are dead
How? With just the 5 of them, there's no way they can sneak onto each ship one by one and kill everyone inside or anything of the sort without being obliterated in seconds. The ships are still out at sea, after all.

She killed the kids while pretending she was taking care for them and sad over them being dead.

> talking the despair into people
> be my slave and help me top destroy the world
> sure why not
How did this even supposed to work?

Since when were you under the impression that the mastermind is still alive?

She went to "rescue" (murder) the children, then lied to Munakata asking who did it, then kept a picture of her nonchalantly smiling with the murdered children around her for when Munakata inspected her corpse for that extra sweet pint of post-mortem despair
Chisa a best girl

the robot user, it's considered dead now

Standing here I realize
You are just like me
Trying to make history

But who’s to judge
The right from wrong
When our guard is down
I think we’ll both agree

That violence breeds violence
But in the end it has to be this way

I’ve carved my own path
You followed your wrath
But maybe we’re both the same

The world has turned
And so many have burned
But nobody is to blame

Yet staring across this barren wasted land
I feel new life will be born
Beneath the blood stained sand
Beneath the blood stained sand

Hajime murdered everyone in the fleet and is coming to the FF to murder everyone there too.

How does it make you feel?

Izuru ran across the sea and snapped the necks of every single FF member

He is just memeing. Still, the boat was leaving the island or getting into the island?

Mitarai wont do that because if he was, he'd have already done it.

Well you can take a page out of the book of every cult that's ever existed.

To those who didn't understand the after credits scene (Even though it was pretty straightforward??)

One of the ships in Jabberwock Island is leaving the area, possibly to get to the FF building. Heavily implied that Hajizuru and the other DR2 survivors are aboard the ship. Why they're leaving and what role they're going to play in this story remains unknown. This pretty much confirms that we're not getting a Jabberwock episode.

>Naegi and Munakata as BFFs
>Togami and Juzo behind a pillar, biting their lips

Can we talk about how FF only have 3 branch leaders now?

BENEATH THE BLOOD STAINED
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

>everyone thought Chisa was Monomi
>Monomi was actually Miaya
Damn.

With no Zetsubo,
Chisa was despair all along with no explanation.
No sympathy for Munakata watching his waifu despair.
How and why the fuck is Mitarai still alive.

>Hajime
Or Nagito woke up and there was a convenient hurricane that sank all the ships but avoided the island.

Can we all agree that Hajime was completely right in becoming Izuru?

>If he didnt do it, someone else would have.
>If he remained Hajime he would have been killed as a reserve or just died a nobody in the tragedy to Junko.
>Because of Hajime Izuru had the connection to Chiaki he possibly saved her from Junko as well as saved class 77 with the NWP.
>Also was able to get his memories back.
>In exchange for all the talents, he sacrificed some emotional capability.
>If Chiaki is alive, he gets to have mad sex with her. If not
>If Chiaki is evil, having all the talents is the best way to save her.

Hajime doing the HCP was the smartest thing in retrospect.

Holy fuck, is plot the only thing you can think of?

Good!

One of those was a fucking Zetsubou!

And others were planning on staging a coup!

The Future Foundation is corrupt.

Told you Munakata would be redeemed.
Told you Munakata would be sympathetic.
Told you Munakata and Naegi would be bros by the end.

SHSL Ninja Jesus