Which Mangaka makes the best Volume Covers?

Which Mangaka makes the best Volume Covers?

Nakayama Atsushi

The part1 covers are better.

Disappointing lack of massive sadism in that cover Ishida.

I still don't understand this pose

Kubo.

Hard to judge, it's quite common for the covers to be designed by someone else.

It's like this but the left arm is touching his chin kind of, I guess.

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

Go back to tumblr faggot

Nice Pasta

Is he standing or laying down while striking this pose? That shoulder looks weird af.

Standing a bit homosexually.

Given how he's hunched over I'd assume he's in some sort of a seated or laying position.

If you want a half-serious response just twitter that picture to Ishida and ask how Arima's posture is, he might give you a non-cheeky response.

why arima-san is so beautiful

Faggy user speaks the truth

Hayashida Q easily.

Mx0's are truly unforgettable; they leave so much up to the imagination.

ONE.

Magi

That arm belongs to Kaneki I think.

I came to post this but I was beaten to the punch.

Since the best one has already been posted, I'll just post from some other manga which has a pretty neat design.

Maybe

the art for the first four volumes is really cool. wish the mangaka had stuck with the same sort of idea for all of them