Sup Forums is over

It's been a great run lads, but it's past midnight and the boards are still merged. Rumor has it this will be permanent. Congratulations, you officially ruined yourself Sup Forums.

>Inb4 "Muh Keepin Normies out"
If anything you're just making yourselves look like basement shut in losers. Get a fucking life, this isn't /r9k/
>Inb4 "Muh Redpilled Ponies"
They aren't fucking redpilled, they represent absolute rock bottom degeneracy.

But go ahead, post your animated horse genitals and continue to burn what was left of Internet freedom down to the fucking ground.

>inb4 "Muh Reddit Shills"
Normies don't have the patience or time to shill to a bunch of retarded neckbeard losers.

Kek has been defeated, wrap it up and go home.

But im fine with this

>>>r/eddit

K

You can still post about any political topic you want on here.

Why are you still here

Leave

I'm not leaving you, user
I'm NEVER leaving you

Of course you are, wouldn't expect a horse fucker to know what Sentimental Value is.

Eat a dick
Those horsefuckers ran off reddit and shills.

They're alright

>>>/reddit/
Gotta go back

This is what I mean. You've gone too far anons, your driving away all the good people. All that will remain is irrelevant and useless bottom feeding neckbeards that are too scared to pick up a phone.

Imthought this was a nice change of pace. It was a slow day of politics, lack of shill, the r34 was satisfying, and it was good fun

Fuck off Reddit

Nothing is stopping you from making a Sup Forums related thread or joining one.

The threads are mostly isolated to one community with little crossover.

Please go

I would rather see shills Shitpost on here than a fucking cartoon animal pussy every other thread. Sorry, but this isn't driving away Normies, it's driving away what's left of decency, and attracting Degenerates.

>Wahhhhhhhh Everybody that doesn't want to see animal pussy is from Reddit wahhhhhhhh.
Stop being a fucking baby and become a man. Do something with your life instead of rotting away in your chair.

t. the_donald

everything is going to be okay.

West Coast Burger here,

We have still have timezones faggot, chillout.

Get out r/the_donald

>implying its not fine though

It was a good little circlejerk safe space while it lasted, though, huh?

I don't mind the "normies" as long as they lurk more. They'd get redpilled anyway. The shills however, have been kicked out of Sup Forums, and they'll have to think of some new shitty way to shill here once more. But in the meantime, I'm loving this.

>(You) are the good people

You do realize that nobody from "the Donald" is shilling you right? You gullible autistic shitskin.
NOBODY. IS. FUCKING. SHILLING. YOU. YOUR. FELLOW. ANONS. ARE. FUCKING. WITH. YOU

WAKE THE FUCK UP

T. Reddit

>good people

I want 2012 Sup Forums back and you're in my way

Holy checked

Get gassed r/The_Donald

quads demand it

See

JUST

Kek commands it!

You know he means go back to Sup Forums right? The boards are back up fuck nuts, these merged boards are just still up at the moment. So stop being a pussy and head back.

Who cares? They're funny. The sex is a little weird, but I like the Nazi aesthetic some ponies have.

Everyone already went to 8, 16, or 32. There is nothing wrong with sexy horse pussy on pol. Most of the time it is just blacked threads or how can whites compete

It's 9:30 on the west coast. Go to sleep if you're so asspained.

>all the good people
>implying you're a good people
>implying r/the_donald that have stayed away are good people

No, you know what? You're right, all you good people should just go.

We'll find a way to manage without you, somehow.

>t. shariablue
go back now before I call a horsefucker to drive you off

Yeah I know,
I'm just proving my point that horse fuckers respond to bait like fucking minnows ina pond.

>Horses dont stop political discussion
>Horses do stop normies, reddit and edgy 14 year olds from even touching Sup Forums
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this thread.
Could it be that you never cared about politics and youre just using this board as a platform, and having ponies used as reaction images hurts your legitimacy?

April fools always lasts past midnight on Sup Forums. Do you think the sysadmin trusts board management to a script?

The Google CSS lasted for an extra 14 hours or so, iirc.

>Get a fucking life, this isn't /r9k/
>posts wojak
I fucking hate you.

>cartoon horses make incapable of having discussion
Anyone who thinks this way should fucking leave, I don't know what you're on Sup Forums.

No, i think it's more along the lines of staying true to my values. Allowing beastuality into Sup Forums would destroy a sacred monument of political history. And I care about that.

Why do I keep getting on real Sup Forums but everything is locked?? It is not redirecting me here.

>Please respond

T_D poster behind this

Check my didgits

Also check my picture. This isn't politics. I've seen more political discussion on this board

Thanks man.
Glad the bait worked on you, you gullible fuck.

>I was just pretending to be a faggot

kys.

I'd take ponies over share blue any day user.
I like them kind of.

> wrap it up and go home.

Wow, you're pathetic. May history forget you were our channelmen.

LOL are u upset because you know it's true. My intellectual intelligence surpasses yours u faggot. Stay mad;)

>All that will remain is irrelevant and useless bottom feeding neckbeards that are too scared to pick up a phone

so finaly back to normal?

Does that mean you are leaving and not coming back??

We had a good day

If that's true then why have they been gone all day?

Checkmate athiests

New thread for the poll / keeping /mlpol/ going general

>Those horsefuckers ran off reddit and shills.

How do you feel about goatfuckers?

/mlpol/ is the will of kek

>Shariablue, blacked and Sup Forums btfo threads all pushed out of mind out of sight
>/mlp/ gets to relive its glory days before mods tried to stagnate it
Seems a win/win to me

I don't even care. If you have a picture of wojak without a Sup Forums filename you're sheer cancer.

i agree

>Spelling
>Implying loving consensual sex with your magical talking horse wife is bestiality

desu that's not saying much lel.

/mlp/ is the chemo you guys didn't know you needed.

>Shariablue, blacked and Sup Forums btfo threads all pushed out of mind out of sight

like all Sup Forums related threads

>mfw shariablue thread
>mfw only people to take it seriously are other shills
>mfw they leave indefinitely

Leave. Now.

Faggot!

>Sentimental Value
>since the pres election Sup Forums has been nothing but shitposting and shilling with 1-3 total Sup Forums threads
Go fuck yourself

>he would rather look at nigger cock than cartoon horse pussy

What a faggot. Laugh at the faggot. Point and laugh.

Not true, the few threads on this board that aren't pointless spam are still frontpage.
9/10 threads on Sup Forums most days without a happening are spam that have to be hidden or filtered, at least now thats been replaced with something fun that triggers cucks from r*ddit

WE NEED TO CUT THESE CUNTS OPEN! GAS EM ALL

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE BLOODSHED.

>I wonder who could be behind this post

CTR's not trying that hard today

If you can't handle the bantz you deserve to be driven out.

During the election did you guys also have a hat Photoshop fiasco or is this just recently?

>leaf fag
if you don't like the new Sup Forums you can go to the

There is nothing funny in horse fucking.

What are you on about? This is the great anschluss of our time, like Germany and Austria. Two boards with common ground, becoming one.

This merger shall last a thousand years.

Leave the pony fags alone, they are cleaning his board up of shills. They can stay.

>2nd highest country in the world for pony pussy searches calling anyone else out for it

shutup fag its not permanent, if you think that then you are obviously a newfag, or worse a shill trying to spook newfags, either way you're retarded

Russia BTFO

fuckoff sheep shagger

Lol you hear that. It is now going to be harder for Shareblue to work with this. Well Shareblue shill I guess you will have to work overtime to even make a single post.

Yeah im leaving if this shit dosent change. Pol was autistic enough without this extra dose of retardedness

Kek confirms OP is a fag

Do not talk about what you did not try

>ad hominem

My ancestors are smiling on me australian, can you say the same?

considering we are likely to share related ancestors, yes, yes i can :^)

>your driving away all the good people

>Thugs and criminals almost wiped out to the man by a pack of emus
>Anything like the brave settlers who subdued the most powerful warrior race in the world and threw them in jerseys to chase after a ball for their entertainment