/weed/

there is literally NOTHING wrong with smoking pot.

i have known people who have been smoking pot since the 60s and are still fine
the large majority of young people smoke pot or at least have no issue with it
there is no proof that pot is harmful to you
there IS proof that pot has medical uses(that big pharma doesn't want to compete with)
the drug war is doing nothing but wasting our tax dollars and throwing innocent people in jail
and no it isn't just minorities smoking pot, everyone does it

yes heroin and meth is a major issue but we can easily fix this through drug reclassification. there is no reason why pot and to a lesser extent lsd or mushrooms should be lumped in with harder drugs.

argue against this.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>there is literally NOTHING wrong with smoking pot.

while you post a photo of a crazy sjw pothead. stay away from drug kids

It damages your soul.

SAGE

only SJWs are potheads, it ruins your brain and makes you susceptible to dumb shit. Not to mention the plethora of mental issues that come with abusing it, don't do fucking drugs kids.

there is literally NOTHING wrong with alcohol.

i have known people who have been drinking alcohol since the 60s and are still fine
the large majority of young people drink or at least have no issue with it
there is no proof that alcohol is harmful to you
there IS proof that alcohol has medical uses(that big pharma doesn't want to compete with)
the drug war is doing nothing but wasting our tax dollars and throwing innocent people in jail
and no it isn't just minorities drinking alcohol, everyone does it

argue against this.

Actually it massages my soul

Feels good man

Pot turns you into a liberal cuck who believes racemixing is ok

/thread

>you will never smoke weed with August and buzz on Sup Forums

Weed should legalized but sold through prescriptions at walgreens and your local pharmacies.

>Machinist/Programmer.
High stress
>Take 2 hits at night while looking over my schematics.
Still degenerate?

>Brain Changes Are Associated with Casual Marijuana Use in Young Adults
sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
>Cannabis Smoking 'Permanently Lowers IQ'
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
>Cannabis Use, Abuse, and Dependence
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
>Cannabis Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
>Cannabis Use Steals 8 IQ Points from the Teenage Mind
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
>Decreased dopamine brain reactivity in marijuana abusers is associated with negative emotionality and addiction severity
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
>Effects of Marijuana Smoking on Pulmonary Function and Respiratory Complications
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
>The Health Effects of Marijuana
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
>Long and Short Term Effects of Marijuana Use
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
>Longtime Marijuana Use Linked With Decreased Motivation, Study Finds
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living
>Marijuana May Cause Heart Problems in Young Adults
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx

Smoking pot is for losers whose homes are broken and dirty. Pot smokers make me anxious. Not only are they beyond retarded, they believe they have some sort of insight into the world that consuming the drug bestows upon them. When, in reality, they're just - again - fucking retarded.

>Writes like a retard
>two instances of punctuation
>only capitalized "IS" and "NOTHING"; nothing else is capitalized
Seeing how incoherent your post is all someone needs to realize that "EVERYTHING" is wrong with smoking weed.
It destroys your reasoning skills and grammar abilities. Even if it did everything you said, just based on your post alone, I will never touch the stuff. There is a reason why people around my town call it "the retard drug".

>that awkward moment when you realize smoking weed isn't much more than to be happy about a fridge and a cold drink again.

Her head is so round. I want to cut it off and encase it in plastic to make a bowling ball.

I've quit. I've quit!! Feels great. I'm dreaming again.

I smoke bud sometimes. But I would rather be without it honestly. It just makes me paranoid and anxious. I'd rather be sedated.

Weed makes you dumber. You are denying your true potential when you ingest THC. This goes for all drugs.

>the retard drug
Accurate.
Makes you apathetic and stupid over time.
And since most people are already apathetic and/or stupid, it basically creates real life zombies.

MJ and human breast milk both contain cannabinoids which our brains have a specific receptor for which is to calm the brain, and it is far more effective when ingested than inhaled as smoke or vapor.

>there is no proof that alcohol is harmful to you
Disproved.

Also this (including alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, etc)

yes

> wrong
Replace it with "criminal" and you are 100% correct.

Just legalize marijuana and bring on the decline

The only person you are trying to convince is yourself and that's because you know it's wrong but you don't want to stop because it brings pleasure.

blazed right now, faggots

Weed threads are some of shareblues favorite slide threads because weedfags and moralfags are so defensive of their positions they just have to post.

It's a miracle plaaannt maaaan and it opens a new window on reaaaaality duuuuude but it's totally safe maaaaan any concerns you have are just talking points from big pharma duuuuude, the system is trying t

lol look at all the butthurt moralfags in this thread

Alcohol plays a role in one in three cases of violent crime.

18.2 million Americans meet standard criteria
for alcohol abuse or alcoholism.

Alcohol abuse costs more than $185 billion dollars a year.

More than 16,000 people die each year in automobile accidents in which alcohol is involved.

>Huffington post
Opinion discarded.

It's bad for young people in their formative years.

The drug isn't the problem, it's the mentally ill, self medicating degenerates who populate around it; which make it a problem.

M8, I’m 24 and I have liver spots. I think it’s pretty harmful.

>tfw you love weed as much as much as you hate niggers

Saved.

hey user you should read the WHO report on alcohol and death - it directly kills about 3 million people per year and costs the world billions

weak

I wish people realized how much alcohol fucks you up internally as well as the permanent mental damage in the long term.
I also think its the main cause behind the obesity epidemic since beer is almost like drinking pure fat, not to mention it make your blood sugar drop like a rock.
If you want to end up a fat retard by you mid 30s then grab a beer.

This is what happens when people are told how to live their lives. SJW's are their own worst enemy, so is anyone who supports criminalizing others over simple possession of a drug.

All drugs and alcohol is degenerate. All the people I've met in my life who smoke weed, are all low life trash losers.

the opposite friendo
weed made seeing the world for what it really is easy

you only hang out with plebs it would seem

Crazy Lazy Hazy

SJWs could stab themselves in the eye with a fork. Let's make forks illegal!

>greasy hair, dirty hands, schwag bud
e v e r y t i m e

>smokin
You'd have to be some kind of serious retard to smoke anything. But, yeah, dope ain't bad, just don't be a retard and smoke it.

pot is for niggers and wetbacks. any white person who smokes has white guilt

argue against this

Is 9 millers a day bad?

>muh weed

Why can't I get a seedless lemon when there are 50 types of oranges?

I believe in liberal access to Medical Marijuana

Why did you describe your own mother?

looks like that uggo has some shit quality wet weed. good for her, she's disgusting.

I'm not against smoking weed, I'm against smoking brick weed.

The maaaan is suppressing the peaceful herb of enlightenment for profit duuude it literally CURES cancer if only smoking weed were mandatory we'd all live in harmon

>Let's make forks illegal!
>t. britbong vacationing in america

It kills motivation, so it may feel nice for unmotivated people and that's it. I tried it and it made me feel no regret after being unproductive the whole day, which was fucking terrifying, never again. Smoke it if you want to know how it feels to be a total loser and be fine with it. Thank God it's illegal.

Cleary all these mad haters have never ripped a big fat bowl of weed and played assassins creed we wuz edition. Stay mad straightedge fags

Marijuana is a non-european plant. Real white man smoke Datura Stramonium

Eurocuck flag, advocating for weed. Never again.

it makes people talk like retards when they're high, I know that much

Pot made me swallow the redpill on many subjects
It also has the power to bluepill people if you hang out with cucks and feminists

No one here has any proper cannabis etiquette. Most of these kids can't roll a decent joint, or own a piece of glass over $100, or buy more than 7gs at a time, or have their own home in which to smoke in.

I think this is why the gov't is trying to make weed legal in the USA, keeps the proles stoned and being content with their shitty deal with the economy and society in general

Weed has been decriminalized in some of the U.S. states why woud they revoke the rights u already hav.e

why buy big loads of weed when you can easily contact a hustler and have them deliver the weed to your doorstep in an hours notice?

Only if you smoke it coming into work and on breaks ahead of another setup. Most shops I have worked in test prior to hiring and after any major crash and/or injury

ok Pjotr

>there is literally NOTHING wrong with smoking pot.
females who abuse substances are the leading cause of divorce

Pot is just a plant. I think Hemp is an amazing alternative to a lot of shit we use, and if you want to smoke marijuana go ahead. But I think it is disgusting personally, I hate pot heads, and I look down on all of them. So, if you are fine with that do it. IMHO, be classy and either form an alcohol addiction or do cocaine or even pills. Pot is just nasty.

>a hustler
gay nigger

Holy fuck, check out the schnoz on that cunt.

millers are never good in any amount. ran out of busch light and had 2 millers. first headache and throwing up from drinking in months.
>every other day at most and you'll be fine.

If I use weed its usually before I go on a bike ride. Really quiets the brain when my legs are telling me to go fuck myself.

I can't believe no one beat me to this.

I'd say terrible bait, but you've already got 70 replies so it worked on /nu/pol pretty well. My general advice would be to not make it so long. Less is more with shit posting, and the more vague the better

It lowers your drive. It makes you complacent. It creates a situation where you're more susceptible to propaganda because you can't use logic but fall back on emotion when presented an argument.

Plus stoners are shallow and annoying people who think being anti authority is like cool maaan

You actually managed to guess my name, touché

fbpb

lol Pajeet is based.

Weed makes people docile, effeminate, and reduces logical capabilities. I don't mind it being used as a painkiller for those allergic to opiates, or an appetite generator for people with illness leading to malnurishment.

Only legal non-medicinal narcotic should be amphetamines.

Is weed still an issue in flyover states? Rest of the country is decade behind California

In moderation, most things are perfectly fine. The people who advocate the loudest for cannabis legalization in every state are usually the people who smoke it every day regardless of it's legality.

Why anyone would want to smoke weed is beyond me. I personally avoid anything that makes me feel sluggish and incoherent, why they love a state like that is indefensible

The herb is a powerful spiritual tool. You may not be hurting your body, but you are abusing your soul.

Please, consider what im saying to you. Don't abuse something powerful like this.

I didn't guess; I know you

The only thing weed does to you is make you look, act and talk like total dweeb losers. I mean who smokes grass then shill it on the internet?

fucking weak, huffing glue is cooler than this, at least that has a chance of giving us brain damage or kill us.

Weed is nothing, like smoking grandma's flowers or napkins, it's gayer than vaping

If I was president people like these would be gassed at the supposed FEMA concentration camps

Is that /ourantifa/ Auggie?

Even within the state. Pry get me a year probation where I live. about 20 miles away it'd be a $25 dollar fine.