A plot to destroy feminism from within

>be me
>go to liberal arts college and get heavily indocrinated with postmodernism and globalist rhetoric (they even used those terms blatantly)
>become a rabid intersectional feminazi
>everything in life falls apart, relationships fail, Im always angry at everything
>triggered.jpeg
>finally make a friend who wants to debate my views and slowly starts redpilling me
>convinces me to come here and lurk
>slowly I realize my degenerate ways are aiding to destroy western society and start becoming somewhat WN
>on the path to have a large white family and have never felt more sane and happy with my life

How do I pass this joy on to other women? Redpills literally saved my life from endless misery and anger. Please drop redpills or suggestions that I could share with women. The absolute state of women these days is largely our doing and we much take the responsibility of its undoing. Looking to build on a repatoire of responses to the feminist hivemind.

In b4
>titsorgtfo.jpeg

I'm also interested in starting a politically based self improvement thread geared toward femanons who want to help with the betterment of western woman. We must undo the brainwashing and most feminist women will only listen to these ideas if coming from one of their own and not some 'privileged white male'. Looking for suggestions on how to better do our part to fix women overall and give our future families a fighting chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9470-lets-blame-feminism-for-everything/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
chechar.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/sparta.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great...Tits or gtfo.

/threat

Sage

I said great.

>letting ideology and politics decide whether you're happy in life or not

Feminism is already eating itself, if yku want to help that's fine tho

Ok then if you are serious start raising awareness of the gynocentric laws we have and to get rid of them. All waves of feminism are bad.

Interesting.

Not much to add, but I had some luck swaying my feminist sister by explaining how terrible it will be for evolutionary progress now that western women have thrown off their born responsibility of being nature's genetic selector.

She *almost* agreed with a "halfway" point I made (cannot be entirely truthful, different Overton windows) that women should have either legal abortions they pay for or birth control they pay for, since both is spitting in the face of millions of years of evolutionary history.

post tits u worthless slag. why do you women need to interject your gender into everything.

LOOK AT ME I HAVE TITS GUYS LOOK LOOK

newfags dont forget to sage

>give our future families a fighting chance.
Literally take away womens right to vote specifically to better families, but you won't advocate for that.

This is true I would like to help accelerate that process by leading by example but also by dropping relevant information on my friends, family and future children when the right moments arise.

Thank you.

Trying to redpill women directly is a waste of time. All you have to do is redpill Chad.

Just let natural selection do the work. Women who are the most susceptible to feminism won't reproduce.

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

Here's some info on oxytocin

I absolutely would. I agree that women dont need to participate in politics. Which is precisely why I think a /sig/ type thread for femanons to discuss homesteading, homeschooling, raising a conservative family, and related topics would be helpful but as for right now I can only discuss these topics in /nsg/.

You need your own version of this chick. You shut up and you let your man lead.

>woman realizes it's easier to be a stay at home mother
>only came to this realization after a good ride on the cock carousel

reason one and two are spooky and reason three involves willingly handicapping your own economy, which means you will be consumed by other countries that are willing to have women in the workforce. that is the "cold, harsh, and brutal" math

tits with timestamp
thank you

>Pinterest

Be mindful that Sup Forums is and was meant to be a boys/mens only site.

Good point and thank you for sharing this source. I would be totally fine letting this happen, but it hurts me to my core to see misguided white women miserable and depressed in their 30s and 40s because they were too niave to challenge the mainstream narrative. I would like to help the younger women before its too late for them.

I'm meeting a literal 18 yo 9/10 virgin on Monday for a drink, planning on going to the fireworks on next Sunday.

Ive been living without hope of ever finding someone like this.

God is watching out for me.

Or they'll produce interacial babies which have statistically lower IQs. The next white generation will need those interacial children as employees

One perspective, on why liberals don't reproduce as much could be the same reason why the rats in the rat paradise stopped. Maybe biological factors are driving the low fertility rate and not cultural factors. You notice that liberals are almost exclusively found in cities.

Happy for you user. Please do right by her so she wont have a reason to rebel. Wishing you the best.

did she show tits?

>18 yo 9/10 virgin
>flag
>9/10

>willingly handicapping your own economy
What do you mean?

Will do, going to take it slow with her

Actually being a nice guy for a lot of women is a reason to rebel. They need a challenge.

It impacts the decisions you make. Politics doesnt determine happiness necessarily but if your ideology (as a female) isnt being guided by a man with strong leadership, it is easy to succumb to niavity. Thus making it harder to make decent decisions and ultimately leading to a life of bitterness and struggle. Women wont want a chad with strong leadership if other woman convince her he id just going to use and abuse her (which is happening currently). Women need to be responsible for undoing this.

I think it means taking women out of the workforce would temporarily damage the economy considering most developed nations at this point expect both men and women to have careers instead of focusing on the family and home life. I wish I could be a stay at home mom but Im currently looking for ways to work online that will actually help support a large family. Not to easy to do these days desu.

This is good, if you aren't memeing femanon, Sup Forumsacks must realize that the betterment of society is in the hands of men and women, no gender in particular is to blame, we are both at fault, but we can both improve. Most important is to realize that its in the hands of individuals.

>How do I pass this joy on to other women?
Most lefties only care about themselves and will not care that other people are harmed as long as they're not getting harmed themselves. Logic doesn't work on them either. The obvious solution for you is to become a hardcore, blue haired, commie feminist, and fucking out-feminist them. Whenever they bring up typical female issues (abortion, violence, etc), you must ALWAYS bring up transwomen, and how THEY suffer even worse! If they even try to go against you, you just scream and accuse them of being transphobes and that they want to literally murder transwomen. When you hear of a white woman getting raped by a brown person on campus, say that the white bitch is only trying to put an innocent black man in jail, and that it's impossible for privileged people to get raped by oppressed people. If they object, just accuse them of being racist. You get the picture.

If you don't have it in you to play this role in public, then make ultra feminist fliers and put them everywhere in secret.

I hope with every bit of my being that this is true and you are not just LARPing because it would mean there is a little hope even among brainwashed women.

>no gender in particular is to blame, we are both at fault

Yeah, not really. One gender is keeping ours society alive(mostly), the other is working hard to see it crumble(mostly)

I agree and I totally understand wanting to keep Sup Forums a boys club, hence why I had the idea of a completely segregated general for issues regarding building and maintaining a strong family structure. Where women could learn from eachother and men as well, and where people experienced in these areas could share their expertise.

I guess pinterest would work for some of this but its not really a place for discussion. Its mostly image sharing and blog advertising and mainly serves to suck women into an endless pit of "ohh I love this super cute idea, totally going to make this craft one day" for hours on end. Id like to learn from eachother and help our nations strengthen against degenerate nonsense in a more practical way.

>willingly handicapping your own economy,

You do know that there is a correlation between female education/percentage of women in the workforce and population decline?

Are you aware that population decline is the death of every economy? Why do you think we have to import immigrants?

Be the friend you had to someone else.

That person was a saint in mans clothing. Literally a peak human being.

Shut up you whore. You just want attention so you’re jumping from one bandwagon to another.

Actually if you took women out and put men in it would boost the economy. Men don't need time off for a baby, men don't sue bcs someone touched their butt. Men can spend longer ours at work. The funny thing about women in the workforce is that by pushing a ton of women into it slaved themselves to work bcs it drove down wages. A guy could support a family and much more by himself comfortably in the 50s. Now With both parents working its hard. Its a combination of getting off the gold standard and pushing women to work. They have no choice now. Women had more choice in the 50s than now.

Wow its like you just described what redpilled me. You're essentially asking me to become what I hate to redpill the others. Im afraid it might do more harm than good. Id rather lead by example by having the largest, happiest white family of anybody I know.

How do you address the cock carousel issue? I realize that women are pressured for sex everyday by men better than me since they are 12, as where i really want to find a virgin wife, it seems less and less likely with each passing day due to this phenomenon. Most of the women here are degenerates, you would have to be to even find Sup Forums in the first place and now they now want a tradcon beta to salvage their messed up life. How do I know you (or the women in general here) are really serious about starting a family? How do I know that it isnt just another phase you are going through? How do i know you wont cheat on me with chad or tyrone because i lack their experience? Men who want traditional families are not the chads that pump and dump women their whole lives, in fact most are probably virgins. How do you expect to convince him that you really have changed? Im all for second chances, hell ive needed them myself, but what are you going to do to prove you deserve it?

You are the only one and VampGirl.

>How do you address the cock carousel issue?
Bring back slut shaming and push to be more religious.

Im doing my best. It was actually a woman who sent me here and I have not failed to be very grateful to her.

Im literally an autist homebody. I could care less for attention. If I wanted attention I would cut my titties off and call myself a transboy and get 500 likes on jewbook and instagram. All I want is to better my life and help women, for their own sake and for the sake of making it easier to find nonfeminazi women my age to get along with. Being a conservative millenial woman is somewhat isolating.

thats a solution to prevent women from becoming sluts in the first place, im asking why these women who have ridden the cock carousel deserve a second chance and how they can prove they wont secretly cheat when the probably virgin man they marry doesnt live up to the dicking chad gave them back in college.

They're no second chances when it comes to marriage materials women. You ride the CC thats it. Cheating they will always do and thats a risk you'll have to take.

Thats a really tough one. The slut walk, dont slut shame me bro culture has really set in to a lot of women. I think the Kardashians, instagram whores, and mainstream tv and music have really pushed this on young women. Its nearly impossible to find a woman these days that doesnt idolize Beyonce and her type. I think the best you can do is find a woman who gives no fucks about her social media account, and doesnt collect followers. One who feels self worth without an endless stream of validation. This would probably entail encouraging women to participate in charitable work without praise, participating in religious functions, or being dedicated to family. Making it trendy to be sober would also be another step forward, as drugs and alcohol make this slut culture way harder to avoid. Thats just a start. Lots of work needs to be done in this area. There are many ways women can prove themselves though and I can expand on that further if youd like.

Most men are unable or unwilling to abstain from something good in order to get something even better at a later time. Most men here want a virgin wife, but pretty much no one want to wait to fuck a girl until their wedding night. The simple truth is that good women will not have sex with you until you're married, and most men ignore these women because they know they won't get any fast and easy pussy. If you want a good virgin bride, then that means you have to abstain from sex until you're married. There are plenty of good women out there, and like everything good in life, you have to make some smaller sacrifices in order to get it.

>There are plenty of good women out there,
There literally aren't, at least in the U.S. Female virginity is extremely low currently compared to previous generations.

You know women lie through their noses about being virgins right? So Im going to slave away my whole life to find a girl is probably lying? In the 50s this would be easy to do. Now its impossible. AWALT til the end.

You don't address the CC issue, they're lost. Secondly I strongly recommend that you don't take advice about women from women, about the stupidest shit you can do.

Yes user. Great idea.
When will women realize that having a husband that loves you and has your best interest a heart is easy to love & serve?The liberated feminist woman is a myth. They grow old and are childess. Their bodies get used up and disease ridden by their sexual freedom. They have to make their own living, buy their own house, handle all problems alone. This sad life is supposed to be freedom? We SHOULD help them.

>getting married

Yeah, as it is, no thanks

There are women who have slept with several men who have never cheated. Sleeping with multiple men in your life time does not always lead to unfaithfulness. That is a matter of core values. I think the best way she can prove herself is through the strength of her actions. Will she wait to have sex with you? Can she go long lengths without masturbation? Does she love children and show that to be true on a regular basis? Has she endured real struggle in life and overcome, not just a broken nail or a bad grade or two? Women do need a challenge, and just in the way that some women shit test men, women need to be tested and vetted by their prospective partners. It shows them that you hold yourself in high regard and do not settle for less that you deserve, showing them by example that you have worth. I cannot promise that women will be able to feel attracted to a virgin male if he doesnt have some level of sexual expertise though, in which case it is a worthy endeavor to learn how to sexually satisfy a woman. Most women these days do expect a certain degree of sexual gratification, though it doesnt mean she will leave you or cheat if you arent up to par. Communication is the foundation of any healthy relationship.

That image doesn't have a high enough resolution to read, bucko.

There's plenty enough, because while there aren't that many virgin women, there are even fewer men who are willing to wait more than a month or two for sex.

tits or gtfo

> not posting tits
It's the rules. Why do women think rules don't apply to them? Pic related.

yes i know that, its just where i am right now is risking waiting years of searching to find a virgin girl that may or may not exist and then end up marrying an even more damaged roastie or trying to find a roastie that isnt too damaged if that makes sense. I want a family so going mgtow and not breeding isnt a solution for me.

well you didnt answer any of my questions, so please go on. Im proposing the male opposition side to what you are trying to do. I fully support you trying to reform roasties, but my point is that this is what is going through my mind at least when if i was to consider a roastie.

im a virgin, i know there are good women out there, im just struggling to find one. My point is that she is wants to help roasties who want to change to do so, but the main sigma they are going to face is what i laid out. I think its a great idea as i fully support second chances.

well op wants to start a female self help group, i think its a good thing. Those are my opinions on the matter and how i think most men here feel about it. prehaps im wrong.

There's a lot of stuff we can say that men can't say, especially when it pertains to stuff like abortion and men's issues. It's important to voice these things. It also helps when you don't buy into current day feminism and say so, and say it made you
miserable. It helps other women go against it.

Absolutely this. Sounds like a mental prison if you ask me. A partnership where honor, teamwork, respect, and loyalty are paramount is true freedom. I will never underestimate the power of love, but the current state of affairs between the genders can be disheartening to me at times. Times of prosperity took what made us strong, and put it on the shelf. We need to take it back and make the family a priority again. Its the only hope for our future.

Join MPC, there are more women there than Sup Forums I guarantee it

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9470-lets-blame-feminism-for-everything/

>There are women who have slept with several men who have never cheated. Sleeping with multiple men in your life time does not always lead to unfaithfulness.
It does however lead to shitty marriages because in short: women who aren't virgins are worthless for marriage. It doesn't matter if they hook up, or they sleep with long-term boyfriends. They're just less valuable.

>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society,with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.

>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors, and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252

>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
>"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

Yeah I really wanted to read it. No luck.

>Will she wait to have sex with you?
see the issue a lot of men here have with this, is that you gave it up for free to so many other men, but now i have to pay for it? Why should I? why is that fair?

>Can she go long lengths without masturbation?
this is another issue, see we dont want to live in a sexless marriage, we didnt have the decade of sleeping around before you.

The (((moneylenders))) import immigrants to lend more money.

Do a quick search on how much the basic fob-immigrants have debt

I agree. I think in a lot of ways modern feminist women tune out the authority of men. Its really up to women to change their points of view. Thats the only thing that worked on me desu.

Men would have to "lurk more" on the lady thread to figure it out . Lol!
Seriously though. There is a huge need for this. Young women are being lied to about how to find true happiness. Young men too, but the Chads can handle that.

fpbp

Starting a female self-help group is certainly a good thing, just don't marry a "reformed" slut.

It is perfectly readable if you aren't on a phone.

i dont want to, im just trying to give [at least my] male insight to the struggles her group is going to face

I want lots of babies too!! Never been brainwashed though. I'm pretty, educated, working on the STEM field and looking forward to raise a big white family as well. I also hate feminism. Superior women should take over and end that shit up once for all.

This.
/thread

>Sleeping with multiple men in your life time does not always lead to unfaithfulness.
More than not. Guys want a virgin end of story.

c-context?

The prospect of relegating women from where they are now to submissive, obedient housewives, with absolutely no say or righs, has always seemed somewhat exaggerated as a suitable lifestyle.

chechar.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/sparta.pdf

Go ahead and give this a read if you'd like to broaden your horizons a bit and understand a different ideology. Chechar ca be a bit extreme with his views, but this particular read is very eye-opening, highlighting the strength of the family unit and a unified society instead of individualism.

>I want a family so going mgtow and not breeding isnt a solution for me.
Id suggest focusing on you and building wealth. At thats point if you look good and have lots of money you could get any girl. Men age like fine wine, Women age like milk.

I understand, but this thread isnt about me, im simply trying to give the male side of things.

Ah, now I understand. Sorry about that and yeah well some difficulties but not too much. Men (unfortunately) are very retarded when it comes to women, if women are "reformed" in their 20's to 30's there won't be "too" much problem except for the men who will be fucked.

Also for any women wanting to have kids. The younger you are the better the chances of getting a mate. Your SMV goes down with age and I see women who are 30 saying they want to start a family. Tick Tock.

No, i'm answering you. It doesn't have to be about you.

I find it funny you say you want to help women. Yet your first instinct is to go to an all male board? And you say you don't want attention.?

I agree. I cant stand to watch most of the female ecelebs who talk about this sort of thing because they just use catchwords and try to sounds like edgelords and it really does nothing for our cause. We need something better.

You're right, thats not fair. I can only speak from my own experience, and granted Im not dating a virgin man, the only way I can prove that I have never, and will never, cheat is by my actions. Ive never cheated in my life but I have no proof. Neither does he. Best I can do is never drink alcohol, stay at home reading and cooking most night, only have a few female friends I socialize with, never lie about even small things, and communicate my feelings openly and honestly on a regular basis. We have to trust eachother. Thats part of the bond that holds us together. I wish I had more advice on this subject but really its a matter of faith and trusting your gut I think. Girls who give off a slutty appearance can be avoided, but that isnt a failsafe.

This. Its just another chick who wants to get her head patted by a bunch of a guys for being a "good" girl.

Fellow femanon here. Glad you saw the light! I can tell you a few things - I'm 45, have worked in professional STEM environment and been a stay-at-home, homeschoolng mom. Which do you think is more fulfilling?

The latter by far. No contest. No amount of professional accolades, promotion, salary or what have you will EVER compare to being a mother and a wife. The former is empty, cold and lifeless, the latter is actually growing and giving and nurturing life. Women have been sold an atrocious despicable lie. We can't "have it all" and anyone who was a latchkey kid knows that.

I would suggest compiling articles of old feminists and their disillusion, as well as the ones who are just now realizing they are past their prime and no man wants them. This is very powerful.

What these women have to understand is she can either submit to 1 mans authority at home (who loves her) or she will have to submit to many men (bosses) in the workplace who don't care for her problems only $. I worked in a partnership of 6 owners all men and I had to keep every single one of them happy. I worked hard, made them money, advanced in position but at the end of the day a business is about profit. My husband asked me to quit and it's the best decision I've ever made. Now I'm homeschooling our 5 children, cooking supper, planting flowets, making home fun & comfortable, and enjoying hobbies with him. I have true freedom and have never been happier or more in love. I would love to help others.

The reason I do this is because women who lurk here are unique in mindset for the most part. I am looking for ways to draw more women towards lurking here in general, as browsing the board has dropped on me so many redpills that I can never go back to who I once was. I would encourage more women to lurk here quietly, it would help the overall state of women desu. Having a general for femanon to discuss would give us one place in the entirety of the internet where we could be truely open about conservative values as they pertain to our place in society. I cannot safetly discuss the 14 words with women anywhere else on the interweb. Sup Forums is my only hope.

/thread

Well I was miserable before browsing and now I'm miserable as well after browsing and becoming redpilled, because you realize all the stupid shit you did and how you fucked up your chances at a happy life and kids because you didn't know any better.

Thank you I will work on that and I really appreciate your perspective. I currently work as a school teacher but really its only filling the void for the large family I plan to homeschool and raise in my near future. Ill do my best to compile some articles especially if Im actually going to make this /sig/ type thread work out in the future.

b
u
m
p

Part of the lies women have been fed
>matrimony is slavery
>motherhood is slavery, drudgery and unfulfilling
>women are powerless in matrimony and motherhood
The OPPOSITE is true.

The mother teaches language, hygiene (toilet training), manners and basics to every child. The mother is the one who shapes the home and the home environment (the man shapes the external, external world), the 'vibe' or tone of the home (calm, welcoming, a refuge from the crazy world, proud to have friends/colleagues over or tense, uncomfortable, chaotic and miserable, don't want to invite friends/colleagues over). The mother can empower through encouragement the father and children, promoting excellence and high achievement or demoralize, demean and degrade the father and foster misery, failure and disappointment.

These choices have a large, though unrecognized impact on society and the world. It is true power, and this is what has been stolen from women in the west with the mendaciousness of feminism.

Are you me?!
Exactly!!

youre still not addressing the issues im laying out. Im not talking about you specifically. You are trying to start a women self help group, you need to come up with plans how to you are going to respond to criticism like this and just saying "you have to just trust me" or "youll never know for sure hehe" isnt going to cut it. These are real problems men have with roasties and you need real solutions.

You are most welcome and I'm going to continue to share my thoughts and experience/insight
, hopefully it will help

Maaaybe :)

How old are you, user? It might not be too late. I guess Im lucky because I am young enough to turn the ship around and still have a chance at a large, healthy family. It does definitely make me feel a bit self conscious about time wasted and mistakes made though. I wish I could blame society or upbringing but really, I just need to take responsibility and do my best to change the future.

These people never can and never will. Even the answers she gave on what girls want on some past threads were just basic info every guy already knew.