ok

fpbp

>beer
>bartender
>that glass

Where's the head...GIVE ME HEAD

>profile picture: Ask me about my feminist agenda
What did she mean by this?

Why would a billionaire be served by a bartender and not get bottle service?

>ask me about my feminist agenda
Totally discredited. Also Trump doesn't drink because he thinks it makes him better than other people, he doesn't drink because his brother died of alcoholism. What a disrespectful cunt.

thats just a sip on champaine you faggot pleab op

it's a white russian

this.
I own and owned a few businesses, I have had lunch with Trump a couple of times in the 90's and early 2000's. He does not drink. At a meal he orders that perrie bottled water (or what ever that pure stuff is). Trump does not like to do take or use anything that negatively affects the cognitive ability. Yes he is a germ freak, pissgate I knew for sure was fake the moment I read it.

Trump had a lookalike in the 90's that lived in NY.
The waitress (who obviously has limited cognitive abilities) is mistaken, she likely thinks she's correct.

He's making a toast in that photo. It's sort of part of the procedure to have a drink and take a sip. What kind of asshole makes a toast and then watches everyone else drink? He probably put that glass on a waiter's round right after he was done.

His fucking brother died of alcoholism. Gee I wonder why he doesn't drink?

>Trump a good boi, he dindu nuffin'

kys

>IF YOU DO T ACCEPT MY WORD AS TRUTH, YOURE LITERALLY RAPING ME!!!

The post.

Show flag, jew.

Large if in Charge

Anyone want some Trump Vodka?

sure, can you afford it?

He said that he had a little "zip" of champagne.

fpbp

Fpbp

G. Gordon Liddy said that his father always had a drink in his hand at parties. He only learned later in life that it was the same drink, and he'd cradled it all night long only to leave on the table still full when he'd leave. His dad found out people were more open to him when they thought he was living it up with them.

Could this maybe be the same thing with Trump? Etiquette used to mean everything, and although Trump isn't exactly cultured, I'll bet his parents and Ivana at least tried to smooth out some of his rough edges before he became the incorrigible curmudgeonly troll we all know and love.

Beer is just liquid bread, anyhow.

My dad works for Nintendo.

>sure, can you afford it?
Depends on the price.

Everyone can afford anything that worthless.

WTF THIS IS IMPEACHABLE.

#IMPEACH45
#RESIST

Anything could be in that glass. He could even be drinking a nothing burger for all we know.

Sage

>Ask me about my feminist angenda

No it's definitely alcohol. In fact it's beer spiked with a molly, so he is also doing drugs.

SEND HIM TO PRISON FOR DRINKING APPLE JUICE NAO!!!

No "bottle service" in bars in NYC in the 90's.

Tell me more about Trump and your experience with him

>mongs electing their mong-in-chief
Of course he is.
People seem to mistake that for a great trait.
America is unironically lost and about to reach rock bottom.

I wouldn't even doubt its just coke, he was pouring diet coke in a wine glass at that dinner party where he dropped the nukes.
It's like there's a white trash woman on a mobility cart in the walmart line and a multi billionaire champaign sipping business man clashing inside him at all times.

paki pls

To be fair, anything is "impeachable." All it takes is a majority of representatives to decide you should be impeached, on whatever grounds they see fit.

>Takes a sip of beer for posterity
>”OH MY GOD HE LIED UNDER OATH IMPEEAAACCCHH” - Some psycho-leftists

Even if he did drink nobody cares, the point is he doesn’t drink compulsively or so little he could give a shit about it.

You should wonder why not even pol takes you mongrels serious anymore.
Your country has become a meme user.

Fucking leafs, hiding their flags with memeflags.

He lied his way up to the WH and we both know if your IQ isn't double-digit, bubba.

fpbp people lie all the freaking time. more than I realized until I got older. if it's accusatory, I don't believe it until I get some proof since most of humanity nowadays consists of lying sacks of shit

fpbp

Did you get to have sex with him?

IMPEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHHHHHH

> lara b sharp
no, lara b dumb

that could be white grape juice for what we know.
>dumb ass bitch

Surely this will stop Donald Trumpets

>He's been saying he doesn't drink for the last 50 years.
>This is the first and only example of the contrary.

>I served him beer all the time
>askmeaboutmyfeminstagenda.jpg
>be woman

Why should I take this seriously?

>trump drinking alcohol
>specifically beer
>in an overfilled champagne glass
>liquid is the color of apple juice

this nigger is a bartender LARPer

t. wedding bartista

I usually throw back tonics with lime.

Obama implied he was straight and Michael was a woman

Never trust someone who won't even have a sip.

This video proves Trump drank Red Wine at the UNO!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=l8ygVV8PVwA

Drumpster BTFO!!!

Taking a sip as a toast is not “having a drink”. Also, there are a lot of non-alcoholic beers out there.

>billionaire goes to local bar and boozes it up drinking cans of beer

Does that sound believable to anyone?

I don't believe he's never had an alcoholic beverage. But I also don't believe this crusty whore's story.

This reminds me of the time I told a table of people that I don't drink and my faggot brother called me a liar because I had a glass of champagne during the toast at his wedding five years ago.

anything for the jews

>people lie all the freaking time
>implying someone wouldnt lie to get to the most powerful position in the work

“I didn’t idnt inhale”

wtf I hate trump now

>being mad you got called out

Filthy leaf

>fakes drinking it
kek.

Shut your fat kike-sucking mouth JaMarcus Washington Sanchez III.

Dude lol he literally didn't drink it

That was clearly ceremonial. He drinks the same way Putin does.

Go guzzle down another bottle of shitty blended whiskey you maple slurping shitheap

youtube.com/watch?v=ven9YyTFF3c

lol it seems to be water. He really doesn't trust anybody does he?

lol

wow he literally took a sip for ceromoneal purposes and then ditched the glass
kys

>Kikenadian hiding behind a memeflag.

>It's like there's a white trash woman on a mobility cart in the walmart line and a multi billionaire champaign sipping business man clashing inside him at all times.
Underrated

>the most newsworthy scandal about our president is that he might have had a sip of wine during a toast
Really activates your almonds.

T. Achmed

Some of the only good Kosher vodka desu

t.alcoholic with an alcoholic dad

Joke's on you for being a nonwhite slave to your jew and nigger overlords.

Joke's on my brother for being divorced, miserable, and downing a bottle of rum every weekend to cope with his life.

>never trust a principled person

#NotAllLeaves

I know you aren't trying to call someone nonwhite chang, you slanty eyed gook.

This, I've known plenty of non-drinkers/ recovering alcoholics and they'll all have a sip of champagne at weddings/ special events. None of them have ever finished the glass. Or he could be doing what my grandfather does and drink sparkling grape juice. The picture proves nothing

top kek

Iam not even sure he even took a sip from that glass. Just watch it, he literally cant get rid of that glass fast enough.

That's not a beer glass.

That's not a source.

He was never known to enjoy nightclubs.

I saw Bill Clinton in Forssan Vesihelmi and helped him with his heroine injection needle because he was so wasted from cocaine already. How could 8 year old say no to US President? Besides his Secret Service was threatening to rape me on gunpoint if I didn't inject Bill.

I mean who would lie on internet.

Assblasted lefties make me happy.
Thanks OP

he did not swallow.

>Drumpster BTFO!!!
top kek
no idea if this is supposed to be an ironic post, or a post made by an actual moronic libtard shill.

>I don't believe
Your first fault.

Looks like piss to me.

lol he didn't even do a fake swallow

Only Americans think beer qulifies as an alcoholic drink, only 10 y.o. girls will get drunk from drinking beer.

I do this too, I'm not much of a drinker either.

Some people get really defensive if you don't drink with them. It's fucking weird but it happens.

I fixed it for you, Yusuf.

Perrier is the goat fizzy water tbqhwyf