OH MY GAWD

WHY WON'T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!!!!

you're the ''''''''president'''''''''''''' you fat dumb boomer fuck, why don't you do something rather than spout soc media liquid shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
youtu.be/qZEubKpGwbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP serious question WHY don't or haven't you kys?

I dont have twitter.
was this message directed to someone or what?

Did Keith Olbermann have to move to bongistanbul to shitpost after getting banned from Twitter?

>OMG he said smth bad about daddy

t. Triggered drumpftard

It's not shitposting if it's true. It's kind of pathetic for the most powerful man in America to be asking for help on twitter. If he can't do anything then what can the average person do?

He's not talking to you or I. He's talking to other good Republicans who may be hiding their powerlevel.

You idiots can't read. "Do something" could be towards ANYONE. Trump is an epic troller so we will see.

Imagine being this brainwashed

>Trump urges somebody do did into clinton
>leftist screech that he's the president and doesn't need anybody else to look into it

>Trump makes any direct move on clinton
>leftists screech that he's jailing his political enemies

This

>do something

That's not a request newfags.
It's "come at me bro" in business speak.

Imagine being this much of a fucking faggot.

>after getting banned from Twitter?
I need the story on this. Olbermann is an autistic fuck so it doesn't surprise me.

Look at this remoaner screeching at the top of his lungs for his EU masters to intervene in other countries politics.

I'm sorry can Trump prosecute somebody himself just because he is president? Learn something new today retards.

>that pathetically desperate attempt of begging someone, ANYONE, to come for his aid before he gets arrested and impeached tomorrow
*sips tea*

Democrats come at me I will fuck you up.... Is what I make out of that

pls do something

Are anarcho-capitalists just ANTIFA who pretend to value industry and the standard of living?

You stupid fuck. Trump isn’t King, he is ONE man. He can’t just clap his hands and force us to kill HRC. There’s channel’s like the judicial branch that need to take the brunt of the work.

THIS

Find the difference:

>DNC/Hillary do something stupid or ourtrageous
>People: Ah, why is this important, it's literally nothing
>Trump walks down the street.
>People: HOLY SHIT, DID YOU SEE THAT! IMPEACH HIM RIGHT NOW, WHY IS NOBODY REPORTING THIS?!
vs.
>Trump does something stupid or outrageous
>Pol: Ah, why is this important, it's literally nothing
>Hillary walks down the street
>Pol: HOLY SHIT, DID YOU SEE THAT! LOCK HER UP RIGHT NOW, WHY IS NOBODY REPORTING THIS?!
>Also Pol: We're so much better than everybody else

In case no one noticed, he turns into a desperate whiny teenage girl when hes stressed out

I’d love to see how you handle being the leader of the USA.

You have no clue how government works.... look at your own country and fix that before you talk shit SHAREBLUE

/sage

M8, what last president publically acted like a whiny teenage girl in public? Looks like there are people capable of handling it, you just need to elect them

FUCK OFF ANTIFA BRIT KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

This. Trump is in charge of all branches of government apparently. Oh wait, they don't know what a branch of government is? Why am I not suprised.

You are a loser op. You are a loser

where do all you Muslims come from? Do you have a discord or do you just come straight from /sg/ ?

You always end up in the same threads, backing each other up.

Why are you here, CIAnigger?

is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>

>via Twitter
Via fucking Twitter.

death to white people

First off, what did he do that’s stupid or outrageous?
Secondly, WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
Thirdly, the idiots at the DNC have MSM, terror groups etc in their control, plus they’re ACTUALLY is proof of criminal activity tied to them.
Trump’s not allowed to eat 2 fucking scoops of ice cream, play a 4 hour golf game or call a widow without everyone making a big fucking deal out of it. Hillary can smash phones, laptops etc with FUCKEN HAMMERS & Democrats say, “what’s the difference”, “what difference does it make”?
This is why the Dems are HATED!!!! You are hypocrites. KYS

right, we all know if does something outside his power you anglo cuck will scream DICTATOR.

If you do everything for people they never learn to stand on their own two feet. Its why you niggers sit and collect gibmes instead of attemping to pull yourself up out of squalor. Motivate the people to be the change they want to see. I know its a foreign concept for communist fucks like you.

I pledge alegence to the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands. One Nation, under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
God Bless the United States of America

Gronald Blumpf has been D E S T R O Y E D by OP! BTFO Drumpfkin rural and suburban retards!

$18 billion in Open Society Foundation goes a long way
Just imagine how many of them are full throttle on other normie social media

>He didnud nuffin, but even then
>WHY IS IT IMPORTANT
M8, you literally do as I say in my post, do you not realize this?
>Msm
last time I checked, FoxNews is Trumps favourite news-network, praising him constantly. They're also the biggest consumed news outlet in the states. So shut the fuck up about MSM being anti-Trump and pro-dem.
>hypocrites
The same way you just proved yourself to be? Wonderful, I do hope you are justifiably hated now too

>be lib
>get baited literally every single time

>He replied to the obvious bait thread

this gif will be historic

Holy shit, this.
>Trump: Do Sumpin, nigga! Do sumpin!

ever hear about the legal system? checks and balances? you know like courts and investigations. yeah let me explain trump cant just decide the outcome of an investigation and be judge jury and executioner because of our legal system yeah? try not to skip your civics class next time mohammed

And oh my goodness show penor.

dude... you are really equating a fucking twitter post like this one to the shit that hillary did?
and then calling people hypocrites for not being as outraged as you are?????

>you are really equating a fucking twitter post like this one to the shit that hillary did?
were do I do this?

Aww didn't daddy throat you enough already?

You stupid FUCK WAD, you’re the retard that’s making a gigantic deal out of a TWEET. A fucking tweet. You tell me I’m a hypocrite? Are you on drugs? Fox is one station tard. There’s MSNBC, CNN, etc plus every single newspaper like Huff, WaPo, etc. You sit here and say we primarily watch Fox.... yeah ok nigger. Stay in your hell hole of a sand nigger paradise and leave our country the fuck alone

>Meme flag
>Opinion discarded

>>Hillary walks down the street
>Loses a limb, flops over, begins convulsing on the ground, full seizure with foaming mouth, shit shooting from her pants, wig falls off exposing scaled green skull, gets tossed in the back of a frozen meat truck, unlimited amount of cellphone cameras catch it and upload it to youtube
>Disappears for a week claiming bad sushi
>Liberals: MADAME PRESIDENT! STRONG WOMYN! I'M STILL WITH HER!

>You’re the retard that’s making a gigantic deal out of a TWEET.
Where do I do this? Also, literally what I wrote in my first post
>Pol: Ah, why is this important, it's literally nothing
Now, you only get more aggressive. But still, it's funny that you would so acurately respond

IF ONLY THERE WERE SOMEONE WHO COULD DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!

Your entire thread is making a gigantic deal out of a tweet. You’re seriously lacking in intelligence

>The MSM does...
>But the biggest msm doesn't
>BUT STILL
God, I love this
Also:
>Huff
>newspaper
Do they even have a print edition, that you could call them newspaper?
>your entire thread
You do realize, that I'm not OP right?

>wig falls off exposing scaled green skull
kek, underrated reply m8

Anarcho-capitalists are morons who don't understand we live in a post anarcho-capitalist world, and any anarcho-capitalist world will eventually turn into what we have now, because people don't act uniformly on AnCap morality, and thus you need government, laws, and courts to settle disputes. AnCaps are like idiots that believe the wheel is the height of technology.

when will leftsits realize that his tweets aren't for them?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

After 8 years of Obama the left expects the President to act on his arbitrary whelms. Sucks for them that Trump has read the Constitution

lefty faggots still trying to say that Trump will get it tomorrow.

meanwhile Trump: shit on Moore's craptastic attempt at taking him down

also leftist: Trump is stressed out

Trump: I'm on twitter whore, was Hillary on twitter?

WE NEEDED JEB! youtu.be/qZEubKpGwbc

Yeah the do have a discord actually, it's called Muslim Chat.

>Flag
Are there any people wih average or higher than average IQ where you live? i swear every damn fuckin time someone with that flag says something it makes me wonder how this country isn't as shit as Haiti or some other nigger-filled shithole. Is there some sort of education system? Did you ever go to school? This country is probably where autism began

The poor left can't even meme this properly. Here's a hint.

Are you retarded? Can you even count past 8?

>Trump
>dumb

To be fair, he is making you look like a retard right now

Damn m8, your elaborated argument really made me rethink my life there. Hopefully you handle everything in your life with this much dignity, you'll make it very far indeed

> liquid shit

Why do lefties automatically default to the gross and disgusting? It never fails.
They have the minds of 5th grade boys.

>he's the president why don't you do something.
You do understand the president is like a living hostage right?
>see JFK. Then Reagan.

>1 post by this id
obvious bait
Sage

THIS

Yup Sir

Love it!!!!!!

>you're the ''''''''president'''''''''''''' you fat dumb boomer fuck, why don't you do something rather than spout soc media liquid shit

It's a half retarded crooked manchild that somehow bullshitted himself into the presidency and still doesn't comprehend the weight of this.

When he's not twattering, he's golfing. So at least he's doing something.