CIA confirms hitler lived

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

Released CIA document confirms hitler lived and fled to colombia then later argentina in 1965.

Other urls found in this thread:

rs296.pbsrc.com/albums/mm162/coll7777/prayerWheel.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGJkl8v1OyRDYg-KC5j-fhZl9Rrnm2Tkv
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123213809/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111060857/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111060857
youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who?

big if true

wow it's almost like you conspiritards are everywhere

lamo

wow it's almost like you faggots are everywhere

I heard he was actually in Vermont and they sent a team there to South America to conduct a recon mission there, bringing a double....

The CIA pic is literally not Hitler

Here he is in the bunker with his actual team of Enigma Team Codebreakers and Recon Teams.

rs296.pbsrc.com/albums/mm162/coll7777/prayerWheel.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

nigger

It's almost like you guys are so fucking pathetic you need shills on this site 24/7

Sorry for the bunk link it was posted in my clipboard first for some reason

Here's the video

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGJkl8v1OyRDYg-KC5j-fhZl9Rrnm2Tkv

damn

Its information from one asset only. There is no confirmation as it is stated in the documents. It really could have been Hitler on that photo but since there is no way of knowing unless they unearth more documents on said subject. What I do not understand is that how did Hitler survived given his sick state during the war.

anyone with half a brain knows hitler lived
>top nazis escaped and lived in south america but not hitler
>russians have a random skull found from the bunker
> tests show the russian skull belonged to a 30 year old woman
theres no way the leader of an intensely loyal group escaped like the rest of the leaders and we have a womans skull to prove it!

kys roach.

>inb4 hitler is still alive
>inb4 he is the real owner of Sup Forums
>inb4 he's shitposting and memeing with us

literally hitler

alright, bait taken.

why would the americans let him live?

He would be more of a threat if he was to speak out.

former owner of Sup Forums

There's no reason to believe that Hitler died in the bunker. Much of his staff survived and it's safe to assume Hitler had the same if not more resources to escape at his disposal. All of the information concerning Hitler's death comes from Russian foot soldiers, who were under immense pressure to produce a body. Remains presented as Hitler's by the Russian government have since been proven to be that of a woman. Stalin doubted Hitler had died but he was pretty fucking paranoid. US intelligence also believed he might have escaped.

>INB4 HES THE ONE WHO MADE THAT POST

we need an hitler AMA asap

;)

If he snuck away my opinion of him is far lower.

Indeed his medical reports pointed out he didn't have that much time left.

he an heroed on cam.

It doesn't matter now. He is obviously dead now.

We must look to the future now and honor his memory.

>inb4 CIA created a Hitler doppelganger to defame him in the future

Thats some next level tinfoil shit

He fled to Argentina. He helped start the Falklands War as a last ditch attempt at taking down the Anglo.

He fucked us over.
Now we hate the cucks and niggers that were once known as "British"

Not Hitler here, can confirm your crazy. You must feel sleepy, yes?

jawohl mein fuhr...i mean yes yes very sleepy and crazy !!!!

True if big

quick rundown
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123213809/

actually this thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111060857/

Nice

>2 decades later
>he still has the same mustache, hair isn't grey

cool slide thread

I don't believe it. Why would he, with his declining health and no children, be spared, but Goebbels and his wife had to kill themselves and their children?

Does the antifa meme "follow your leader" mean we should spend our holidays in Colombia now?

Just like Bin Laden:

>yes we killed him!
>no evidence, just believe what we say

>Tfw you may have shitposted with the greatest revolutionary leader of all time.

That feels very good man.

>implying the nazis didn't figure out how to prevent and reverse hair loss and greying

I guess.

>CIA confirms

You mean "Carcasa branch director" opines that Hitler is alive. Based on a photo so grainy it's impossible to tell.

Not saying it might not be true, but keep your head on straight.

>implying he isn't immortal and takes drives in his ufo zapping niggers with a ray gun.

>Hollow Earth
Yeah, no.

look up operation highjump. and look at archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111060857
Nazi's have specific instructions on how to maneuver their submarines into an ice cavern deep underneath the Antarctic ice shelf. where they presumably have been laying dormant utilizing geothermic energy.

This is so great

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

fpbp
fuck off NEETsocs

>lamo
What did he mean by this?

Yeah, trust the biggest psyop organization on earth, americans never ever lie right?

Hitler is a legend, no one will ever know what really happened.

hitler was taken in by russia. the skull with the bullet hole they submitted was of a woman. he then went to canada. nobody knew and he had no descendants. he died decades ago relatively poor having frittered away the money he had earlier in life

argentina is where all the low level soldiers wnet. america and russia split up the high level officers. hitler was sent to canada to avoid america from black mailing russia

if big true