Macross Delta

Like Hayate to Freyja, Mirage is supposed to protect Makina and she ended up getting shot. This makes Mirage even more of a failure than she already is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-2dUah2kbkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm on vacation, someone spoil yesterday's episode for me.

Makina gets shot
Freyja gets the Windie flakes
Mikumo is a clone of the star singer and Roid made her sing to the ruins, making Chaos bail Windermere

So you can mindcontrol Mikumo with that sentence?

Oh how I would abuse that.

Thanks. Cheers.

Roid already is.

This is not how you treat three year old orphans.

>Mirage is supposed to protect Makina and she ended up getting shot.
I knew I should've dropped this shit earlier

She needs the love of her 5 mothers.

So they got the fuck out from Windermere and now only 2 episodes left. And preview showed Hayate and Freyja on Ragna's beach so at least 10 minutes of next episode is going to be dedicated to Ragna liberation explanation and then intimate HayaFre romance.
When exactly are they going to defeat Windermerians then?

She was protecting Hayate and Freyja.
Oh wait, they were captured and almost executed anyway. Mirage is shit and I enjoy every moment of her being pathetic. It's like revenge for EVOL, now the worst girl gets constantly shat on.

>Rankafag and Zessicafag still seething

No physical intimacy though. They're either saving up a HayaFre kiss or hug for the end, or they're just no planning on it because muh purity.

>5 mothers
Freyja
Kaname
Makina
Reina
Who's the 5th?
Lady M isn't gonna show any love.
Mirage?

>muh purity
It's not like Kawamori ever cared about it. But at the same time we may get sky ending because according to Delta's director it's supposed to be "feels good triangle" and stupid nips still think that people can be satisfied with open ending.

Exact quote for reference:
>Yasuda: The main triangle consists of Freyja, Hayate and Mirage—we’re aiming for something that feels good, without the syrupy or muddled aspects that you often see in those midday soaps. I want a romance where the viewers feel like they want to watch over these characters.

>infiltrate windermere
>lose mikumo
>makina got shot
>Freyja is dying
What's the point of them coming to windermere again?

They haven't even completed any of their initial objectives, even in the very end Windermere still has plot armor.

They wanted to destroy the ruins
Too bad they fucked up hard and spawned another ruin on Ragna.

Cassim didn't die for this ;_;

REMOVE HOINA

REMOVE WINDIES

Fuck off NUNSFAG

>I want a romance where the viewers feel like they want to watch over these characters
Kill everyone, like in The Fool.

this

I accidentally counted Mikumo. 5th person can be a daddy Hayate.

To make things worse Mikumo is being abused by Roid.

My heart stopped when Freyja gasped after seeing her flake. It was truly depressing.
I didn't want any magical lifespan fix before, but now I do want Freyja to get healed.

>she will lose
>and she will die
(lol

>Roid
a dumb bishoune shoujo

I feel like Freyja is going to be mindfucked again while she ages rapidly. If that's the case I'm really hoping for Hayate to dance during the final battle and Freyja would recognize the sound of it like in the first episode which would free her mind. That would be one hell of a moment, a reverse of Plus' final scene.

No, Galm 2.

NUKE HOINA

NUKE WINDIES

NUKE DELTA

NUKE KAWAMORI

It's already months overdue.

Literally 2 people memeing for 5 posts in a row.
Fuck off to /s4s/.

Too much shitposting and the number of IP is only 13, gonna fuck off and come back when I got sub.

Reporting works.

well it is a
ded thread
ded series
dead franchise

rub the lotion on the skin looks like genki lost again!

Mirage is just like her namesake, barely there.

Mirage bullying fun.

ded franchise
ded thred

Were people this negative when Frontier was airing? It's almost sad how everyone has lost interest in Delta.

>Were people this negative when Frontier was airing?
Considering it was largely just shipperfaggotry to disguise the fact that the plot had not fucking moved all throughout the second half, no. People were just easily impressionable because it was their first Macross and idols weren't seen as absolute cancer back then.

To teach the viewers that sending your most valuable strategic assets on whimsical field trips pretending to be super espionage spy agents is absolutely retarded.

The Fool was circumstantially different since there was no expectations for it beyond the promise of French tits.

There was only 1 idol in Frontier, and Ranka is on several magnitudes a superior character than any Walkure member.

>Ranka is on several magnitudes a superior character than any Walkure member.
wut?

>It's almost sad how everyone has lost interest in Delta.
Can't be helped. It gets more retarded with each episode. The latest was just painful to watch.

BUT THE WALKURE
DONT YOU CARE ABOUT THE WALKURE
HOW CAN YOU NOT CARE WHEN YOU DO THE STUPID WALKURE THING WITH YOUR HAND EVERY TIME YOU WATCH THE SHOW

reina and makina are whos. what do they contribute and why should we care about them?
kaname is static and boring.
mikumo was shallow shinpi who has become a shallow 3 year old in the course of one episode. her only saving grace is her singing voice.
freyja is ranka mk ii.

Thats not true. Mikumo still has rocking tits and ass. The real problem is fapping to her is now illegal.

Before I was skeptic about Freyja getting her lifespan fixed. I was sure she was just going to live until 30 and be happy. But after the latest episode where she's literally burning herself out, the chances of her getting her lifespan fixed shot through the roof and into outerspace.

Kawamori and the writers did that shit for a reason. She's totally going to be saved somehow.

>freyja is ranka mk ii.
You should have put in the beginning so I would not need to read the rest of your retarded post. Ranka 2.0 meme is the easiest way to spot butthurt Miragefag. And lack of capitalization is a sign of underaged shitlord.

go away edgy degenerate

She is going to die at the end. It was hinted earlier that Mikumo Vocaloids doomed the protoculture empire when their singing was weaponized to do exactly what its doing to people now. There is absolutely no sign of a miracle cure coming out of the protoculture ruins.

It's Macross bro. Kawamori will pull some retarded shit from out of his ass and magically save Freyja.

Mirage is shit, but making her worse won't make Freyja be better.

Right in the kokoro.

youtu.be/-2dUah2kbkA

Mikumo is going to sacrifice herself to save Freyja.

Makina will then become the undisputed sexiest Walkure.

Reina will have to be silent hacker and work on creating all of the promotion material for MakiMaki because we all know she brings in the big bucks to fund the NUNS military industrial complex.

Kaname will marry Arad and pump out babies, the first of which will be named after Messer.

The fact that they had that shit start forming on her hand has pretty much set up a scene where Hayate will grab her hand and then realize she's got the flakes, followed by tears, maybe even a hug if we're lucky.

>maybe even a hug if we're lucky.
I didn't got snow sex scene in episode 16 so I'm praying for beach sex scene now.

Hayate will try to lick it off her hand.
And start to lick other places

>Freyja gives up singing because it'll kill her
>Hayate gives up flying to be with her
>Mirage keeps flying to GIT GUD and protect her NAKAMAS

calling it now

Nah. Freyja strikes me as the type to keep on singing because she loves it even if it kills her. Hayate will keep flying to honor Freyja's wish to be happy and continue his dream.

Or maybe they can go on their "last adventure" together and travel on Hayate's VF.

Wow OK, fuck you user. Now I'm sad.

Haya said flying doesn't feel right without her. If she dies, he'll end up becoming a space hobo like Basara. Except he won't be happy, at all.

2 episodes left
can Delta redeem itself?

So what exactly was going on when he smiled after his space AIDS was acting up again? Is he able to control it slightly better now?

Now that Makina's down we have four Walkures left so they can have one pilot/plane each. I hope they do something with that. I was hoping they would from the start, but it seems like there's a chance now.

Ruins can't be destroyed even by nuclear bomb. But they can be destroyed by Walkure's singing. There was literally no one else suitable for this mission.
Why does Delta attract so many retards?

He is doing oldschool HHHHNNNNNNNGGGG meme when his waifu starts singing.

>Ruins can't be destroyed even by nuclear bomb. But they can be destroyed by Walkure's singing
Can be destroyed by Kumo singing. Everyone else was busy being useless fucks

Hoina phone

There are still Macross edgelords out there that still believe the franchise is a gritty military story.

Wait.
Even if they destroyed ruins they would be still trapped on Windermere. They just wouldn't be able to open fold gate back. And so they all would be executed anyway by angry windies. It was a suicide mission from the very beginning.

>still no Sub on EP 24

Anyone with half a brain dropped the show a long time ago.

You basically just called yourself retarded because you didn't drop the show long time ago.
I miss the times when trolls at least pretended to be smart.

We all are retards here, some of us are retards watching a bad show knowing that is shit, the others are retards who genuinely believe this shit is good which is probably even worse. There's no need to play pretend.

Subs?

They drop this show gori gori

THIS IS A WORKSPACE BOARD DELETE THIS RUNE SELF-ABUSE

>workspace
welp i don't know what kind of slip that was but i'll keep it

Which one is better, Delta or Cross Ange?

Delta

Cross Ange has Salia who is the epitome of 2D garbage

Cross Ange. Delta is simply boring.

Cross Ange had actual yuri sex and not garbage yuribait, so Cross Ange wins. Also Ange and Tusk fucked.

>Also Ange and Tusk fucked.
THIS, we're at episode 24 and still no kissu.

>We
If you want to stay here you should learn to speak for yourself only. You might be indeed retarded to continue watching show you don't like, but I watch it because I still find it enjoyable even if it's only for Freya and some rare VF action.

>enjoying Delta
See, you are a retard too.

If no kiss or hug in 25 or 26, the HayaFre build up episodes have officially wasted our time.

Well, I already gave up from waiting for kiss scene because they gonna keep them pure even Hayate already touch Freyja's clit.

Evol had a better second cour than Delta.

I'll just link my post from previous thread instead of explaining everything again: . You also might want to read responses from other anons.

Retards often like to say they are only pretending. But openly admitting it like you is really something new.

>but Delta is not that bad, it's just the haters!
At least I'm not in denial like you are. You're eating shit and enjoying it, you should accept that you have a problem.

Evol doesn't have best girl Freyja. Evol also doesn't have best girl winning.

>but Delta is not that bad, it's just the haters!
So now you're putting words in my mouth. Just fuck off, retard.

My HayaFre faggotry aside, why wasn't this the main poster used to promote the anime? It pretty much depicts what the show is really about. Plus it looks really neat, though somehow still misleading because Hayate is holding his helmet.