NO BEARDS ON THE RIGHT

Watching the shitfest that was #WhiteLivesMatter rally, I'm inclined to say "no beards on the right". Those goddamn leatherjacket santaclaus biker boomer freak fucks just look so goddamn disgustingly hobo-like I don't want them anywhere near me.

We also need something to identify each other, starting from facial hair. No beards on right because
>hobos have beard
>bikers have beard
>muslims have beard
>liberal hipster numales have beard

See a brother with a beard, gift him a razor blade. Clean shaven or go home, shave and come back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxLyPhS4D0k
youtube.com/watch?v=-d_uc-ryKz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off to /fa/

/thread

Or how about we don't fall for a divide-and-conquer of such a pitifully transparent kind?

a good beard is a sign of masculinity

what are you, a fag? why would you care
a beard does not make a man look like a slob if he doesn't otherwise. being in good physical shape and presenting a strong appearance is far more important

>all these slovenly beardfags itt

t. bönde

Horse archers can't grow beards and are jealous.

OP can't grow facial hair and is emotional about it. You know who else have beards? Real men

as someone who rocks a beard well (i.e. on my face, not my neck, and I trim it regularly) and doesn't larp, I cannot agree with this sentiment any more than I already do

Almost every respectable person in history has had a beard and looked better with it.

Learn to trim, even vikings would carry beard combs around for fucks sake.

I think it is okay to have a smooth short, neat and well done beard, not like that lumberjack hipster homo stuff.

found the mongol who can't grow a manly beard

>"smooth short, neat and well done beard"
>"not like that hipster homo stuff"
>pic related

>using the straight-edge Jew
>using the disposable Jew
>using the cannister-Jew

Yeah, right.

Grow up little beard boys

just because betas have beards doesn't mean alphas can't

Trust me all the other pictures were really gay and/or full of hollywood spurdos

facial hair is for lazy shits
shave every day

Suck my ass you cucklet

you realize no beards in the corporate workplace is only for the drones/goys right? it's a psychological technique to put you lower on the social hierarchy by forcing you to identify as an immature child with no facial hair.

op is buttmad he can't grow a manly beard

AHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAH

fpbp

>b-but it can look good too
If movement spawns beards that were present in White Lives Matter rally, it's better to ban them all. Simple. A single hobo ruins everything.

I agree. Nothing says wage-slave more than a big ol beard.

Even if you are a wage-slave, why the fuck would you want women knowing it. They can see it with your beard like fuck.

>inb4 but i've seen nu-male engineers with beards and they have GFs

Ya dude they do that so they can convince YOU to do it too thinking you'll get the same thing but women know who the fuck is an engineer and who isn't dude.

Shave your fuckin beard and rise to the upper class or at least fake it till you make it.

Also I can grow a full beard faggots.

Stubble/5 O'Clock Shadow is the way to go.
Shows your strong chin/jaw genetics and the potential to grow a beard if need be.
It exhibits manliness, but also restraint and taste.
A civilized man with his savagery held firmly in check just below the surface.

There is a huge difference between a well kept groomed beard and people who just say fuck it and let it grow wild

Ya only 5 O'Clock shadow like Statham and shit.

Nothing longer than that though.

Sage

That's how you identify homosexuals ("hee just groom it a little it will look good, use some beaed oil me and my boyfriends can recommend some"), and the leftists whose only claim to being a man is bunch of hair on face ("haha muh manly beard look i'm man honestly").

piss off you slanty eyed gook

???

Slaves were historically shaved, shaving does not make you "upper class" it makes you bourgeois

>"ban them all"
Libtard, facist shill detected!!!!
EXTERMINATE!

a beard has been adopted by nu males to hide their soy boy double chin. It's basically a comb over and it makes you look worse than just being bald or having the double chin.

>nigger social status is counted by hair density like some monkeys
Figures. You mustn't have seen any pictures of Fortune500 CEO's.

Most bearded men have weak chins

Reminder: Shaving your beard is a symbolic castration

youtube.com/watch?v=nxLyPhS4D0k

(turn on subtitles)

Only moderate cuckservative neoboomers don't have beards.

Unless you're a chink (which you probably are, considering your flag), all your non-cucked ancestors had beards.

I have had a full beard since i was 16 how mad are you op

>Nothing says wage-slave more than a big ol beard.
That's the opposite of truth. Aristocratic NEETs have beards, while wage slaves are forced to shave for their j*bs because beards are threatening to the women in the HR department.

The main reason I grew a beard was because my girlfriend said it looks good. Not for you, you idiot!
The same reason I do a lot of things. For pussy.
Get a girlfriend and stop jerking off to anime, little boy

This is just untrue. Everyone i've seen with a beard besides the engineers who do it as a way to try to meme it into the mainstream are usually very poor and hipster/nu-male.

I don't have a problem with poor people but I have a problem when they let the jews KEEP them poor and start identifying as such.

It's basically like wearing a flag that says, "im poor!!!!!1111"

There's nothing wrong with a short, well-trimmed beard.

There only problem is when people go all duck dynasty, shitty neckbeard, untrimmed face-pube, or hipster nu-male with it.

There shouldn't be 'no beards' rule, there just needs to be a 'don't let yourself look like shit in general' rule.

fpbp

>The same reason I do a lot of things. For pussy.
So then you are not a man.

>money
>being directly tied to social class or at all relevant

bourgoise modernists detected

no one gives a fuck what you think, finland

I don't have a problem with americans but I have a problem when they let the jews KEEP them materialistic husks of human beings and start identifying as such.

It's basically like wearing a flag that says, "im a dumb goyim that thinks money is spirit"

You're obviously a little child w/out a girlfriend/wife. I'm sorry for you. You ever heard of playing an instrument because girls will like you? Or joining a class to get close to a chick? No? You must just fuck yourself and be happy w/ it. Man and woman together is the only pure thing left.
>enjoy the robot pussy, you cucked piece of trash

>There shouldn't be 'no beards' rule, there just needs to be a 'don't let yourself look like shit in general' rule.
It's better to just say "no beards" than turn true right into Fabulous Five where people constantly give beard grooming tips to their boyfriends.

Besides look at the angry responses from beardfags. They shout dumb imagined ad hominem bullshit, mainly "you are just bitter because you can't grow a beard, giggle". Just like women. What better way to improve quality of the right than banning that kind of emasculated harpies while also improving looks.

>if you dictate your life on the basis of base animal drives you are a loser!

This is the sad state of the modern man, any "man" who desires a woman is a woman metaphysically speaking

Lust and sensuality have always been considered feminine traits, because they are

>i learned everything i know about seducing women from hollywood romcoms

>Complains about ad hominens
>Right after using a straw man
Whatever dude.

>no beards
fuck off soy boy

>Nothing says wage-slave more than a big ol beard.

What do you do for work, Gomrade?

Most beard dudes I see in my parts are self employed or guys who do real-man trades (commercial fishing, logging, farming, etc.)

Then again, we don't have any faggots or hipsters out here in the country.

>women know who the fuck is an engineer

Implying I need a woman to validate my identity.

Pathetic cuckold. If you had enough testosterone to grow a proper beard you would get it.

my country is being overrun by niggers and arabs and you care more about my facial hair?
fuck you

The point is that your women will continue trying to replace you as long as you're a disgusting hairfaced nigger.

ITT

>>butthurt newfags with low T.

And those who laugh at them.

Fag

No way fag.

beardlets, when will they learn?

Beards exist to hide weak jawlines. If they shaved, we'd all see that they look like this.

So, how do you propagate the next generation, faggot?

And it worked

>strawmanning strawmans
That's a dumb game. Anyways, you can't really deny that the response to this suggestion hasn't been overtly womenly emotional ad hominem. See:
I assume these have some truth to it

Looking manly is bad optics, only low-IQ LARPers have beards. We need to look like autistic teenagers and nu-males in order to appeal to normies.

>OP can't grow good facial hair
>says EVERYONE should shave
lmao
just salty grapes

Fuck you faggot how else do you propose I keep my face warm in the winter for free?

ok, what about noble muttonchops moustache

godamnit stfu
not every body is taht
your doing divide/conquer strategies EVERY GODAMN TIME anythig is said. always same shit

nobody reply to this fuck

W R O N G

and fuck off the /fag/

Fpbp

THe beard shot him right?
>guns kills people

I would have to shave twice a day to get that nazi twink look you all adore. But desu i spent quite a few years as a literal hobo.

That's WHY beards need to go. Anybody can grow a fucking beard.

>slovenly
ey fuck you man

This, clean shaven well dressed well groomed

not even neckbeards?

What about stubble? Bitches love stubble.

Sir I don't know want kind of yankee tomfoolery you are up to, but I'm here to put a stop to it.

Whos'e going to listen to you and your gang if you look like a bunch of hobos? No, beard does not make you look like pic related unless you are a model like him. Likely you end up looking more or less hobo. Stop being dumb.

thats not a stubble

why do you care? you're over in fuckin Finland eating lacopeeeps or whatever

>You ever heard of playing an instrument because girls will like you

that's pretty pathetic dude, i learned a few instruments because it's enjoyable.

This "muh optics" faggotry has truely gone beyond parody at this point

Fuck off shavefag

Having trouble identifying people with beards?

Study confirms women perceived male faces with full beards as the most masculine, aggressive, and socially mature; the women also thought these men looked older. Men's faces with light beards were considered the most dominant..

Viking beards for the win faggots

>posting the man who believes this as an example of how to live

My face is just pretty fucking ugly, a beard helps. What do you suppose I should do instead?

>that beard looks gay
what are you ? a homo ?
inb4
>what are you ? a homo ?
what are you ? a homo ?
inb4
>what are you ? a homo ?
what are you ? a homo ?

nah, the rule should be, if you cant grow a beard like in
then you're not allowed to have one, beards are a white man thing, sandnigs and niggers cant grow them so they paint them on
youtube.com/watch?v=-d_uc-ryKz8

This womenly screeching never ends. Relax, if you think you need a beard to convince others you are a man, you don't. Stop being such tryhards and making rest of us look bad.

Don't be sad that you can't grow a beard due to your inbred fingolian genetics. You'll get it eventually.

>Bitches love stubble.
or you are a homosexual and project yourself as "bitch"

that's more valid scenario than single user magically proclaiming tastes of all women

It is called sexual intercourse, you put a penis into a vagina and wait until something happens which is called an orgasm.

Some "men" devote their entire life's ambition to the pursuit of this physical exercise we call sex and its release: orgasm. They desire "woman" in direct proportion to their own spiritual inadequacy, they are not complete int themselves and so search for a momentary external solution

On the other hand, real and spiritually virile men, focus on goals that go beyond the same pursuits that are shared with cockroaches and rats. They acquire and embrace women not as an end in itself but instead as prerequisite for higher ideals, like the continuation of a lineage.

Me too. But this was also a reason when I was 9 or 10. So, fuck off. I didn't start playing music in high school or some shit

Shave.

>Defensive beardfags itt

Again, it's easier to just say "no beards" than it is to explain to the brainlet hobos and pozzed bear homos that beards should look like somethingorother.