For the love of God, run Chiaki

RUN

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/lqmngc.jpg
strawpoll.me/11211287
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really want the DR3 soundtrack.

Posting best girl

You can only reply to this post if your girl is alive.
Not so fast Kirigirifags

If 7 then everyone who has died will be reviewed

shes alive Edition

hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive hes alive

I want Juzo to live!

A S A H I N A
O
I

Stop making threads so early

>tfw not even punished munakata can control him

Wait a second, who took that picture?

Get rid of the juzoboys and baconboys

Tengan ended up a better Junko than Junko.

another qt pairing

Naegi, make my panties wet or I'll shoot.

source please

see

Next week starts with the survivor counter at 5 because Juuzo bled to death off screen between episodes.

Even if he's not okay he'll live on in my heart

Juzoboys are good people

Mahiru, or it was on a timer

Was anyone else fighting the urge to just skip the last despair episode?

if HOPE juzo is not dead

Only if he ended up creating Chiakizuru

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Now this just makes us look delusional, my friend. Just wait and see what happens on Monday.

>people actually expected Makoto to be some action hero and beat Munakata in a straight fight
>people actually think Makoto's ideals were extreme or naive

It's the latter that gets to me. If Makoto was truly naive, he wouldn't have added the shutdown sequence in the NWP and he certainly wouldn't have trapped Munakata in in a room to force him to talk.

I'M

NUCLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So this... is the power... of hope... woah...

Chisa = Despair
Juzo = Alive
Kirigiri = Dead
Munakata = Gets murdered by despair
Mitarai = Mans up and sacrifices himself for hope
Aoi = Naegi's dolphin ride

Even if Kirigiri is dead, you should be glad you got to meet her.

Juzo boys have no future.

They have to realize that without Sup Forums's shitposting people will come who would watch DR3 in one sitting and would not get the same experience.

Old Juzo boys will prosper for a while, but eventually they'll perish and become while good, but merely a part of history that would not be able to break through its shell.

And we all know what happens to chicks who don't.

Did we learn ANTYTHING about HIM or his PLAN?

Yes, there is.

Makato's Hope really is the greatest

It was pretty bad, the budget was non-existent.

CANDY
a.pomf.cat/lqmngc.jpg

so this is the power of Manlet

>EVERYONE IS EVIL LOL
>That's okay I'll just kill everyone
>Wait, killing everyone was bad? How could this have happened?

Is this guy a despairfag or just fucking autistic? I'm surprised nobody punched him after saying this shit.

pixiv number

What do you think Chiaki's fate will be?
strawpoll.me/11211287

People are taking deaths of characters too heavily in a franchise that advertises the fact that your waifu might die at any point.

THE QTEST

Chiaki will survive unbroken, saved by Izuru, by a whim totally not caused by the romantic tumour the whole despair arc suffered from.
She's in that ship with her husbando and the rest of the crew, already de-despaired, and ready to save the day.

Screencap this, if you may, it's fail writing, but I fear this is the result we will see.

He's mad because Naegi isn't following the script.

He's an actual human being.

I'll miss this pasta once the anime ends, man, bless you.

Naegi is a good person desu.
Deserves to fondle these donuts.

Junko will try to mindhack her.

She will put up longest resistance.

Izuru would be briefly impressed, but in the end she'll give in.

>"Tsumaranai"
And kills her.

He's self-loathing as fuck,

>Aoi and Komaru are the only options left to recieve Naegi's seed
WE WON

Shut up or I'll shoot

Despair arc went to shit after Natsumi died. Yes or no?

>quoting Junko from DR1
>removing the context

She's talking about how she erased their memories.

It went to shit after Junko appeared

I can deal with no budget. I just can't make myself give a shit about any of it anymore.

She will die tragically.

No

I hope he's a despair but it seems like he is just a regular autismo.

Hope is starting to sound better than coke

He's making his fucking anime but Naegi won't act like he expects him to act.

>Izuru/Hajime
>killing Chiaki.

Juzo and Munakata sitting together when?

Is the budget in Mirai-hen higher than the one in Zetsubou-hen?

It went to shit from Izuru onwards. Plot became a clusterfuck.

>SHSL Animator
>Uses subtle techniques to trigger emotional responses in the brain
>SHSL Confectioner
>Makes candies so delicious that you become addicted to them and do what she says in reward for more sweets
>SHSL Analyst
>literally rewrites your brain so that your body will kill itself even though your brain doesn't want to

One of these things is not like the others

Makoto is the best and cutest hopeboy

You're right, my friend. I am a lurker so I usually don't even bother to post, but these threads I decided to do something different and make the copypasta and actually try and participate in discussions and it's been a fun experience and an amazing ride.

That being said, if this ends I'll just go back to lurking other threads and so the cycle continues unbroken, till it's broken again.

For the people who don't get the same experience, it's a shame really as these threads have made the watch a lot more enjoyable and that's a great feat you don't find in a lot of places my friend.

He's just the guy that knows what he has done, he knows what he caused and he never wanted any of it. He was used, abused and ran away. He merely wanted to spread hope and help and seeing someone he felt sympathy for die like that gave him emotions and obviously he felt sad over it.

However, Naegi was the one who stood up and went to face Munakata instantly, not griefing or mourning his "beloved" Putting it between brackets to avoid shipperwars etc., just to carry on for hope.

That or he's amongst the despairs and he's surprised that Naegi didn't fall into despair because of Kirigiri dying.

God bless you too, my friend. It's been an amazing ride and I'm glad others like the Juzoboys and the pasta!

I want to see Chiaki play games that cause her despair for pleasure.

Too simple.

>Used superhuman capabilities during the whole game
>Cant kill naegi because then he wont be able to leave the room
He could just break both the door and the doorframe , then the rule would be unaplicable. Or jump to the floor above , or climb , or break the floor.
I understand that this is just an anime inside an anime but fuck it.

Glad to see people using my edits!

So everyone is with Munakata and Naegi now How much do you wanna bet that kyoko's body will be missing next time they go to where it was

I sort of agree and disagree with both of you It definitely became different when Junko, but watching Junko's and Mukuro's shenanigans is a lot of fun. It's just brainwashing anime is a hard pill to swallow, we all expected Junko slowly manipulating 77th class into despair.

This entire time he's been jealous about how Naegi's essentially a better version of him. He's wondering how Naegi isn't falling into despair over Kirigiri's death because that's what would have happened to him in that situation.

I agree, If Kyoko didn't suffer then I'd be angry if Chiaki dies twice.

This, and make Juzo transparent

I really wanted to see more Hajime in the anime, Izuru is BORING.

Because Junko cheaped out and stole the MINDHACC anime shit to homebrew her own bullshit power

The Twilight Syndrome Murder case reeked of massive wasted potential.

Also has the cutest pairings

I want more Izuru desu

He was just butthurt from losing him waifu, he didn't actually want to kill Naegi.

Definitely. It could have affected 77 more. Yet it was still the best despair ep and was good for Hajime.

TSU

>Your words have no power
Should've listened from the beginning, faggot

He did mention he wanted to save Makoto (from despair, by death), so I guess no hard feelings were involved in the whole affair.

DR3 Hajime is a whiny piece of shit. Izuru is surprisingly based as fuck. I want more Izuru.

I would kill a man if i was butthurt over losing my waifu.

It was Junko. Just like how she was a disappointing as fuck in DR1 and nearly ruined the ending in DR2.

Can't deny that, the doujins are great too, pic related is close though.
What is happening here?

twitter sauce?