Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5Y1RqCbuJE
youtube.com/watch?v=Re4aDJL3heA
youtube.com/watch?v=X4I1ye2gcEo
youtube.com/watch?v=Yr__-KqnfQM
youtu.be/_iGllo9E-iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2014 German World Cup team has one token Turk and one token Black
>destroys mixed race Brazilian team 7-1 (and the only goal scored by Brazil was because the Turk on Germany's team fucked up)
>hurr diversity is our strength, blacks are better at soccer

damn

Spain's World Cup team 2010

Italy's winning WC team in 2006

Italy's """"team"""" today

*France's

fuck

Anyway 2002 was the last time Brazil's mixed race team won the World Cup

>Italy
Fuck sake /po/

What's your problem? Franco Ribery and Carmelo Benzema will make us win the world cup

this team was stacked as fuck

And to think they just got off a boat from Africa.

They really are all Engineers, doctors, football players

That is not Italy you retard, this is.

its like 90% sopa de macao and 1 whiteish dude

Noticed even the white players look different. The white players from 2017 have shorter, bulldoggy, lower class, chav faces while the 1996 players have more regular facial features.

They should have stuck with the same selection formula as 1996, a proud mixture of English brawn and brains and arguably England's best team in the last 25 years.

The current team made up of nigs and council estate chavs is too low iq to ever succeed.

Whats the age difference even? The 2017 team looks so young and faggy, the whites i mean by faggy also

I like the expression of the guy on bottom right.

Blacks are naturally more athletic. So of course they will make up most of the national team once you start removing the socio-economic factors and structural discrimination that were keeping them back.

Why aren't exclusively black teams more successful then? African national teams for example... perennial underachievers.

Seems like having more white players makes all the difference. Blacks are athletic and strong but their play is not as intelligent and that is needed in soccer.

Guess who's back with another video guys?

>needed in soccer.
hes using american terms not to offend dumbass americunts.

men you treat your children kind, daddy-

THREE LIONS ON OUR SHIRT

Because their economic development is shit.

>uk
>white
>germany
>white
>italy
>white
>france
>white

and this is why everyone hates americans

>Muh ruled the world we did
>Why so many darkies?
kek

Honest question though:

How do you think shit-lib Gary Lineker feels when he sees this pic? Is he 1. Totally raceblind and cucked? or 2. He enjoys the image of white men being phased out?

There is a reason everybody here pays to receive BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=Re4aDJL3heA

SWEDEN YES

Blacks reach their physical prime earlier than whites and this gives them an advantage in results-oriented junior sports. It means that a lot of white players with more technique are never given the chance to reach their potential

wait... that team is white? SWEDEN NO!

>We have found 11 white racists left in Sweden. Should we rape them?
>Nah, make 'em whiteys play football for us while we buzy wid de women

White pople in Sweden? I refuse to belive this

Mexico's team around a month ago. France is cucked to shit.

Because Alan Yentob and the Tory BBC Trust need their cocaine and hookers and their middle-twat children need muh media careers ?

>Claudia FUCKING TRANNY Winklemen.
>Ferne Cotton.
>Fucking Dan "Still on work experience" Walker

we are going to win again 2018

What does that have to do with kicking a ball into a net?

That Fast Show sketch where Ron Manager and co. talk about that Linekar face looming down on you contorted in the throes of sexual ecstasy.

>Mantle. With aplomb.
youtube.com/watch?v=X4I1ye2gcEo

this is kinda uplifting

I see, maybe my innuendo was too subtle there

>when you import 2 million people but not one qualifies to play for the shitty football team

god damn, all of them are ugly as fuck.

take a look a your nba or your olympic team
mr 56%

Number sixteen would be a great goalie and he wouldn't even need his hands

Ibrahimovic,and (son of a coal burning whore)Larsson, are the best players that had ever played for sweden.

Sorry bro missed the innuendo; where?

Did you know that that new blonde presenter from Radio 5 and now on the Big issues Sunday 10am program and ITV "After News program." was probably waist deep in Pimp money as her dad was BASED Brothel keeper

>Discount when?

>not posting the best video about English football ever seen

This is what tens of thousands of working class White English men sound like when they give a fuck about their Nation. None of these faggots today can come close to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yr__-KqnfQM

Point being is that they're all mestizo. None of that racemixing bullshit.

It's all gone now.

true but our best achievements have been with a homogenous team

Thank you Mr. Blair

I know, my old mans generation is old now and our faggy millennial gen is pathetic. At least I got to see and feel genuine pride even if I was a bit out of time.

This is what the non-Whites fear when they hear this. I wonder if (((they))) would say such loud pride is (((racist)))?

The nigger has a white mother and the turk is a kurd.

Really? Didn't know that
>Pay to receive BBC
>pay to receive big black canadians
Now, the joke's ruined though, thank you very much

Well, he enjoys it doesn't he?

I honestly can't stand him or what he's morphed into. He's one of those guys who 100% gets behind whatever views are fashionable. His tweets are always predictably PC.

Team USA

youtu.be/_iGllo9E-iw

Ozil is not a Kurd,

Every turk I met in germany either had a raging hard on for him, or hate him for not playing for turkey.

We can only hope for Gen Z.

The English are being ethnically cleansed.

no wonder they can't win shit. Somebody nuke this paki shithole plz.

All of them are also millionaires banging instagram thots nonstop while you post third-rate white nationalism on a website that was about degenerate anime at first.

So explain why the Italian and Spanish teams don't have more black players as presumably they also see the junior blacks developing faster?

Or are there more redpilled than Britcucks about developmental age and give the real Italian and Spanish players more time to mature?

These old white English coaches seem like perverts to me, fawning and gushing over young black and mulatto players. Italian and Spanish coaches seem more real and less perverted.

I'm sorry. It really was subtle and genius.

Yeah, but atleast I'm not ugly, Paco Jose Valencia Rodriguez

This

Manuel Neuer is their only respectable team member.