Bully victim

What does Sup Forums think of bullying?

I honestly don't give a shit but i am not going around and start shit up.Casual Roasts can be fun too but in this time of sjw it's hard for people not to get offended.

The way you titled the thread I thought you would be some whiny ass bitch looking for comfort. That aside fat,ugly and autistic people should be shamed and bullied.

Source? Archive and 3 seperate reverse searches give nothing.

fuck off

GANTZ
you welcome faggot :3

I enjoy seeing cute girls get bullied and abused.

Oh, been too long for me to remember that page, thought it looked familiar though.

GET OUT

I recently realised that I was a turbo bully at school and regret it so much, its unbelievable.

>turbo bullying
Can you get any edgier?

Shart in mart

Guys with that sharp chin turn me on
No homo

Bullying is only okay if it's cute/playful or constructive. Most bullying is just mean-spirited and destructive so it's wrong.

Japanese bullying is some cowardly shit though.

>Can you get any edgier?
that should be the name of the thread

japanese bullying isn't the worst kind of asian bullying. look up what the korean do that's next level.

>triggered
oh user really

Spot the victim
Found him

I had been bullied and it sucks OP

I am kinda surprised this thread got any posters at all. Op you should know better than opening this sensible topic. Most people here are not here cause they super popular.
Everyone has experienced it at some point some more then others.

I mean I dont tolerate bullying but letting cyber bully get trough you is freaking ridiculous.

i wasn't trying to be a troll or open up a shitpost.
I actually wanted to know what Sup Forums opinion is about bullying.

It would be safe to say that most of us here were bullied, hence why we resort to escaping from our own realities and ended up like a bunch of chuniis watching anime. I for one, don't give a fuck and wouldn't move a finger to help some kid being bullied, the only way to fight that shit is beating the shit out of whoever is bothering you, and that requires you to be bigger than them etc...So there's really nothing to think about, it sucks but that's how the jungle known as school works, not trying to sound like a robot here, it's just the truth, either you defeat them on your own or you don't.

I dont agree with you. Violence won't solve shit. Even if you do beat one he just gonna come with his friends. But of course it depends on the situation. Some people respect the 1v1 but most dont.
Really only way to avoid bullying is to be in a group of friends as fast as possible. The loner you are the easier it will be to pick on you. Even if you hang out with a group of fucking losers you safer than trying to be cool and do it alone.

Cyber bullying also can't really stick if you're not a normie who lives on social networks and posts his address everywhere. You literally can just ignore it.

As someone who was bullied in real life, I can say it's something very different and I'm sad to see even today people still don't pay any real attention to it. They like to bring it up every now and then in a "somebody think of the children" way but shove it right back under the rug, thinking it's "just a phase" or underestimating the massive lifelong damage it can do.
Some idiots even think it builds character.

As a victim let me tell you, for many bullies this is not just a fun way to pass the time. It is a sport, almost an art form really. People vastly underestimate the lengths many bullies will go to. Memorizing schedules, memorizing the target's routes, setting ambush locations in- and outside of school, constructing elaborate plans. And for some unlucky bastards, they can keep it up for years.

There is no real solution either. Some things work for some people, but not for others.

Ignore it? You're weak, they realize they can walk all over you and come even harder.
Notify other people? You're a weak tattletale, they come even harder and the people will just ignore it because they think it's nothing serious.
Fight back? They come back with more people.

Sometimes either of these methods can produce positive results, and sometimes there is simply no win no matter what you do.

I bet you the most ugliest fatass autistic piece of shit there is.

Op this a too much complex topic to discuss it on a chinese image board especially Sup Forums where most people here got bullied and just want to talk about their fucking anime crap and chill.

There is so many things you gotta take into account: social environment,education,private life,morality and more etc.

But bullying sucks and it wont be something that will end up soon especially with this current generation of adults who probably went trough the worst generation of bullying hence all this sjw's.

tfw you realise manchildren gonna be productive members of society and instill their ideology to the next generation. Purge when?

I think that people who bully and people who are bullied are both losers and failures as human beings, but in different ways.

The Koreans have a fucking system, titles and hierarchy going on. Plus their juvenile crime laws let their kids get away with everything.

It's like school aged organized crime in there. Shit's crazy.

Why should someone who get bullied be a failure? People just want to mind their own business and then you got an asshole who gots to make your day shit cause he got raped by his uncle.

Unrealistic. Attractive men are never bullied (unless they're gay).

everyone was bullied at least once
everyone was a bully at least once
it's a natural part of growing up

when it becomes cruel, obsessive, systematic and humiliating it should be cracked down upon, or it may seriously damage the target psychologically
also girls are by far the worst kind of bullies

If you can't navigate a social situation well enough to avoid bullying, you've failed.

The author just fucked up with his design. He used to have that smug "i will kill you all filthy ningens" look.

Thats fucking stupid.
Imagine the plane you taking crashing because of a technical errot and you dying in it. Its like saying you trash cause you took the wrong plane. You can't control every situation you in.

yeah not true

I agree but like 95% of the 'bullying' you see in Japanese animations isn't even bullying. They reach fucking extreme ridiculous levels that would usually be classified as crime in real life. It happens so often I sometimes wonder is bullying ACTUALLY that bad in Japan. I surely hope not.

Attractive men are bullied if they're anti-social crazy cunt who hates everyone.

It's not about being attractive but being socially acceptable.

from what i learnt from chinese cartoons, Japan has a merciless society even for kids
competition is everywhere and if you can't fit the social norms, fall out of the pack or anything like that, nobody is going to help you

I always found japanese bullying to be pretty cringe, dunno I can't imagine that affecting me at all and the way it happens just makes me mad at the guy being bullied because it's always some beta retard that can't do anything for himself.

Then again I was never bullied or isolated and if someone tried to do something i'd just ignore it 90% of the time or punch him if it crossed a line but that if someone just punched me out of nowhere for no reason.

Only weak little bitches with no buddies get bullied

I never saw a good looking guy ever get bullied that's why most of them can get off with whatever they want. Girls on the other hand, i saw some pretty gorgeous girl getting bullied by a group of fat chicks you wouldn't see that with a guy.

Being bullied in America
>You deserve it because you don't fight back. Stop being a pussy.
Being bullied in Japan
>You deserve it because you stick out. Stop being a nuisance.

Fucking Nishi. That was glorious.

Do we get him in the new movie?

if you go on Sup Forums you're gonna get bullied

Female jealousy is crazy. Such bullies have an inferiority complex.

Men bully those that are weaker because those guys have a superiority complex.

>It happens so often I sometimes wonder is bullying ACTUALLY that bad in Japan

That's because it is. Go google up on it.

>I sometimes wonder is bullying ACTUALLY that bad in Japan
The physical shit (desks getting thrown out the window, tacks in shoes, heads dunked in toilet) are very unusual and, to the best of my knowledge, what you see in anime is exaggerated.

Most bullying in Japan is passive aggressive and carries right over into power harassment at work. People spread malicious rumors about you behind your back, deliberately ignore your calls or texts (I hear LINE can cause drama that way), etc.

>Why should someone who get bullied be a failure

The only people who get bullied are those who invite it knowingly or unknowingly.

>Fight back? They come back with more people.
Except then you've shown that you're not an easy target so 9 out of 10 times they won't bring more people. If they do, beat one of them as hard as you can. You might end up in the principal's office, but that's not gonna mean shit in a month. Make people suffer for starting shit and they'll stop starting shit.

I dont give a fuck. I bullied and keep bullying people. Its like some people said its something you gotta go trough. You people should thank your bullies. But then again the ones who didnt grow stronger from it and got traumatised should just die off. Natural selection. The weak should fear the strong.

>blogshit
>literally not even anime/manga discussion

Why? Of all boards why bring this here?

Don't like don't post simple as that retard.

I was never bullied, but I'm completely invisible to everyone, which isn't much better.

The stuff that's aired in public are the most extreme examples. The vast majority of bullying are minor, undetected, and/or simply ignored and therefore never come to light.

In my experience the worst people involved in a case of bullying are the apathetic teachers that enable the bully for one or more bullshit justifications.
>life is hard and bullying is merely one of many bad things in it
>of course the bully is wrong, but the victim is also wrong for allowing him to bully
>children should be able to sort these things out by themselves

Nigger when there's a lot of people you need to grab the one that you hate the most and never let go, keep punching his face, bite him or even use your nails.

Make sure that even if you're going to get your shit kicked in at least that one guy will be fucked up.

Otherwise what's the point? They'll just beat you up

It's really easy to control the situation if you're not a socially awkward wreck.

First of all, make some fucking friends, not losers like yourself but real people. If you're not a failure of a human being you will be able to do this. Don't blame your inability to socialize on outside forces, that's all you.

Next just be generally likeable so that the class has a positive opinion of you. Don't carry yourself as if you're a prime victim.

At that point someone who tries to start shit with you isn't a bully but that one asshole who needs to chill out, and those around you will agree. In the end, the would be bully is the one who is ostracized by the people who know you as a pretty cool dude.

>Except then you've shown that you're not an easy target so 9 out of 10 times they won't bring more people.

Hahahahahha, this is definitely not the case. The type that actually bully people always have a bunch of fags with them unless you seriously getting bullied by a single person you just a bitch but if not the best thing you can do is show you got people to ride for you too so they'll back off.

that's mostly because attractive=strong for western males, ofc a 6 ft teen isn't going to get beat up
but i know a pretty good looking guy who used to be popoular but then he got shitfaced at a party and shat himself
those were two long years before graduation for him

Keep telling yourself that you little bitch. It's not your fault for doing jack and just drowning in misery as you got shit on. Meanwhile, the people who fought back got rid of their wannabe bullies and moved on with life.

These sorts of things make perfect sense in rational hindsight but not everyone thinks that way when they're suddenly surrounded and slammed into a wall out of nowhere. Some people sort of freeze up in shock etc.

>They described how the victim, who has not been named, was beaten in a bathroom, forced to practise taking his own life, and told to put a dead sparrow in his mouth.
>He was also forced to shoplift for the bullies and extorted money from 'friends' and there were reports he was repeatedly held in a headlock and beaten, had his pants pulled down, and forced to eat dead bees.

Killed himself after several months of this, of course. Just another day in Japan. Teachers and students often do fuck all, even if they know about it.

I wanna manga recommendations about bullying.

But with a more realistic approach.

I read Koe no Katachi and despite being a well done shonen, in terms of development is too melodramatic.

Of course you can,

Unless you're autistic of course.

In the hood this is the shit that'll get you killed.

>Yeah fuck of one person out of the entire crew and think you did good like you won't get seriously fucked later

If you're ever against a bunch of people never try go against them alone

The lack of JUSTICE in Asian schools is disappointing. How do we fix the system?

I was voted class president in my class every year almost unanimously and the others knew I was into Asian cartoons and games. It' s not like I am not introverted or something. You just need to have a way with people. To be confident about what you are and not be embarrassed about what you like. I also knew guys who where the same as me but not popular or more popular than me. Violence isn't the answaer. For others to respect you, you need to give yourself a little bit more credit. Then again I don't live in the US, I don't know what's it like over there.

You're never just grabbed out of nowhere, you see them coming from a mile.

That doesn't even apply to bullying but to group fights too, when some retard starts to fight you and then his pals appear, you just grab him and never let go.

>natural selection
This guy has a point

As if it's only in asia lol.

That's called gang violence, not bullying. The only solution to living in chimpland is to get out of chimpland.

I was just thinking about that, hurt someone bad enough that you get a rep as an absolute madman.

Of course, being known as a madman won't do you wonders for your social life, but it might get the bullying to stop.

If not, up the ante until they have to jail you.

>I was voted class president in my class every year almost unanimously

Well duh. No one wants to do that shit.

>a more realistic approach
What did he mean by this? A lot of seinen/mature manga in school settings tend to have stuff like shit scribbled on your desk.

>You're never just grabbed out of nowhere, you see them coming from a mile
Unless, of course, they come at you from behind. Happened to me in a school hallway. The faggot was a coward and not only came with two others, he made sure to knock off my glasses with the first blow and kick them away so I couldn't see as well.

>In the hood this is the shit that'll get you killed.
We're talking about bullying not some drug problem in a nigger ghetto Jamal.

>>Yeah fuck of one person out of the entire crew and think you did good like you won't get seriously fucked later

You're going to get fucked fighting back or not, it's fucking retarded to not punch them because they're going to fuck you up later.

Do nothing = Get fucked in the moment
Do Something = Get fucked later, maybe you can fuck another retard too

>>If you're ever against a bunch of people never try go against them alone
Unless you can run that's literally your only choice.

Been on both ends. Needed in the world whether you like it or not.

A lot of people did in my school and other schools that I know of.

Nobody wants to be class rep.

If you're generally nice and sociable, then it'll just give you a reputation of someone not to be fucked with. Especially at the times of your life when bullying is common because everyone can be a little wild once in awhile.

I tell you where bullying is fucked up.
South america. They not only punch you but if you lucky they only come with the knife and not the gun. You get mugged ,humiliated and the teachers dont do shit cause they fucking pussies.

>glasses

Well I can't help you if you're literally Nerdy the Nerd

South America is an entire continent you ignorant fuck.

And in the US they literally shoot you in the face.

Just because you live in Mexico doesn't mean other countries are the same, retard

You do realise some teenagers can have connetions to actual gang people and if you fuck with them in school it makes it worse for you outside when they catch you in the streets

And why the fuck are you murricans pretending your whole nation isn't full of this nigger shit? You people are so oblivious to this shit.

>fight them alone
>get fucked worse the next day
>might trigger someone with an inferiority complex to stab you outside because you keep fucking with him and the other boys in school

I'm also assuming the ones fighting back are weak too or else they wouldn't really be bullied in the first place.

I find some of their pranks more silly and pointless that anything else. Like the graffiti on the desk. Or loading the shoes so full of tacs they're overflowing.

>mexico south america
Do you even school?

What you fail to realize is that bullying doesn't just start full fucking blast. It starts with small shit that will escalate if you don't put a stop right then. It starts with one jerkoff in a terrible mood lashing out at someone and that someone who chooses to be a pussy bitch instead of do something about it. The jerkoff then knows he can get away with it and keeps it going. The person getting bullied keeps trying to ignore it, but eventually it gets bad enough that something has to be done. At this point ignore it/notify other people/fight back is not an option. The dumb fuck getting bullied has only himself to blame for letting it get that bad in the first place.

It took me until my sophmore year in highschool to understand how to deal with my bully problem.
I was at the school bus stop in broad daylight when dude and his friends held me in the air for a tackle headbutt to my stomach. I responded by chasing the headbutting asshole down and ripping his bookbag apart and after a weak game of chicken across the street I decided to put the years of kumite to use and punched him in the face a few times while avoiding him until he just walked away.
Moral of the story is to take self defense classes and actual use them.

>anime the guy

>gang violence and bullying isn't interlinked

Are we talking about primary school bullying like lunch money shit or actual late teen shit?

It was honestly a lot more pathetic than I'm letting on but the fight did happen as I said, it was barely half a minute though.

>tfw never been fucked with in school or outside despite being a weak fag just because of the connections i had with people

Feels good

Not true, I live in Uruguay and first of all "bullying" isn't even a thing here, the closest thing to group violence you'll get is 1 on 1 fights being interrupted by a couple friends with dropkicks.

In the US on the other hand it seems that kids just outright point a gun at you instead of fist fighting.

No idea where you live but just because it's a shithole doesn't mean other places are too.

>You do realise some teenagers can have connetions to actual gang people and if you fuck with them in school it makes it worse for you outside when they catch you in the streets

That's stretching it by a lot.

After readin Koe no Katachi my tolerance for bullying fucking tanked

I had this little faggot in middle school and early highschool who used to pick on me constantly. Then I started going through a growth spurt and one day while he was giving me shit in the locker room I had enough. I grabbed and lifted him several inches off the ground and just said "stop" before putting him down and walking away. I think I scared him or something because I never got shit from him again.

>Being bullied by a manlet

I know this isnt Sup Forums but fuck it.
>be me 16 yo
>bullied by a guy who is taller stronger
>daily beat ups,spitted on and mockery
>find out he is dating my 2yo sister
>furious I confront her with my problems about it
>she says she knows about it and that she got informed from some of her classmates
>angrily I just go back in my room and sleep the day trough
> next day nudes of my bully all over fb
> next day in school he is the school bitch
Bless my sister

That's pretty impressive for a 2yo. Is she one of those reincarnated people or just a child prodigy?