Politico: Baby Boomers Need Immigrants to Take Care of Them

>> old whites need brown people to take care of them
>> let the brown people mix with your grandchildren to end your family line
>> we know this industry is a logical step for working class whites who can no longer manufacture due to economic changes, but forget about them!
>> Goy!

politico.com/agenda/story/2017/10/25/immigrants-caretaker-workforce-000556?lo=ap_a1

politico.com/agenda/story/2017/10/25/immigrants-caretaker-workforce-000556?lo=ap_a1

Yes, we know that's their plan. Not gonna happen. Boomers can move to Mexico if that's where they want to live out their final years.

easy solution: send baby boomers to 3rd world countries

Some of them are already there. Especially in SEA

Yes, we should all hate the old white people

t. totally not the JIDF

too bad they turned ours into 3rd world countries

That girl in OP's pic is the granddaughter of some poor dying baby boomer. Why are white grandchildren so useless?

Archive, you lazy doublenigger

>caretaker workforce
Why is this even a thing?

If you're so sick and weak that you can't live without a team of Mexican servants doing everything for you, then it's time to die. Everybody dies sooner or later, and this late 20th century trend of dragging out the process of dying into a miserable 20+ year ordeal is awful and ultimately pointless.

This

+ boomers are the biggest scum humanity has ever seen. No generation had it as easy to accumulate wealth and they still live large to this day, occupying all major functions in society and they wrecked the lives of countless future generations. Fuck them all. Burn them alive I say.

Noting euthanasia can't fix.

Old people will usually worship the kikes.
They're the ones that fell for the "we need to support jews because they're the choosen people".
Shit parents.

>Yes, we know that's their plan. Not gonna happen
/thread

>people talk shit about baby boomers despite the fact that this country will go full commy when baby boomers disappear

having seen a bunch of Ethiopian niggers mistreating my senile grandparents in their home, I can confirm that we DO NOT need immigrants to care for them

>Baby Boomers Need Immigrants to Take Care of Them
Maybe they shouldn't have pissed away their children's inheritance and welcomed an army of invaders

I ain't clicking that shit nigger. Archive it. I miss Nordbot.

>Member of the Boomer tribe stalks out a hunting position over an encampment of Millennial scavengers, ready to take whats his: everything

>2023: Boomer agents round up millennial NEET, prepare to send him to toil as indentured servant in retirement community in Florida.

>
Kek

Kek.
Nice picture.

>bud light

>old whites need brown people to take care of them
Old Japanese people will have robots
'Old whites' will have brown people because it is cheaper

>send baby boomers to 3rd world countries

Mexico already moved to us, user