Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/evangelion/comments/21hny8/to_assist_in_the_effort_of_translating_evangelion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This thread is not subtle at all

Well, Sup Forums?

Misato.

I really don't care. They're both meh tier at best.

I'll take the Red one. She looks like she'd be fun to go out on the town or hiking with.

Disgusting.

Was it meant to be?

Well, Sup Forums?

Rei would be the better fuck because she would pretty much let you do whatever you wanted but Asuka is the better waifu

Implying psycho possessive Asuka wouldn't be mind-blowing.

And psycho Rei is not hot

Emilia

Even as an Asukafag I dislike how RE-TAKE treated Rei. Then again, I never finished RE-TAKE.

Ah, that was the point. I imagine there's another fanfiction out there where Shinji chooses Rei and Asuka would not take that well.

As for the ending, I mean, well, Rei's arc is actually pretty similar, but she's happier in the end. until a bunch of trippy bullshit happens in the very end.

Well Sup Forums?

From what I understand there are a few, though of which I have read none, obviously. I'm not a fan of the circle's earlier works either for reasons that are apparent enough.

Well Sup Forums?

Rei an absolute shit. She canonically had no personality, a flat character. Only necrophiliacs and severe autistics want Rei. Asuka, for all her faults, is the choice of real men.

There's pros and cons to both obviously. People just like to tear down the other choice because that's how the game is played. Not as fun to have a civilized respectful discussion and wind up agreeing we each have different points of view and that's fine.

but the whole

>rei has no personality and never talks is just lies

She will yammer on quite a bit if she decides to open up with you.

>is just lies wasn't supposed to be greentext.

Obliviousness taken to the extreme. I usually hate it but that one's so absurd it's funny.

The comic is usually pretty funny, and self-aware. Gendo is actually a pretty hilarious sitcom style dad.

Both shit, Christmas cake all the way you autist faggots

lel
Why does the artstyle seem change so much though? I mean compared to the other picture

It usually isn't that different, I dunno. The colour images are from the first few pages and are usually pretty stylized, but enh.

I know this isn't the /u/ (yuri board), but...

But?

Misato

Misato isn't in OP's pic, where do you think you are right now?

What no one realizes is that Misato was agreed on to be best guild over a decade ago, the Blue/Red thing has always been for second place

Stop posting my waifu.

My first thought was yuri.

the blue one

The blue one

no matter where I go I follow my love of blue hair

Waw loom at this shit... who ever drew this look at this and though
"Waw tgis is my best work yet im gonna color this"

fanart fanart
kill me

>Misato gives Shinji a picture specifically pointing out her huge tits
>gets mad when Ritsuko accuses her of making a pass at a 14-year-old-boy
>Kaji jokes about Misato being good in bed, and implies that Shinji would know as if there is nothing remotely unusual about this
>Misato later kisses Shinji and promises to bang him later

What did they mean by this? Also I agree, Misato is best girl.

It means that everybody could tell from miles away that she's a pederast slut

The promise was just to spur him on. The real bad part i in episode... 22? Right after Rei dies and she tries to cheer him up. It's not even subtle. She doesn't understand how interaction with a man works because she never had one since her father died and thus tries to substitute everything with sex once things get tough/when she doesn't know what to do.

All old people are essentially dead as a result of the second impact, remember? Misato and Kaji are the only survivors, so they have to have sex with children for the sake of humanity, so it's not even really viewed as abnormal in a hyper sexual world bent on restoring numbers.

Asuka tries this with Kaji, less successfully.

Shinji was the fate of the world, more or less
Her fanservice was the same to the viewer as it was to Shinji, I think it was acceptable because she provided comfort like the japs made of the koreans in wwII (maybe)
As an object more than anything
As points out, she is emotionally stunted and sex can be used as a cop out that almost never fails
She's a scared, abandoned, depressed and silent child that has grown physically but is still the same mess despite the cheer and sex appeal

I like Rei's facial shape+hair better

see

Any more anima art book pages? I've already found a few with some simple searches but i havent seen this one.

here's all of them:

reddit.com/r/evangelion/comments/21hny8/to_assist_in_the_effort_of_translating_evangelion/

I fucking love you.

>plebbit shit

Better version

Hey, user, when you don't like things, you don't have to use it.

Fuck off

upvoting this

Sure, let's just let gaiafags and normalfags inherit the site.

It's just an easily accessible indexed list.

>le reddit is always bad meme haha

So much sadness in your heart user. Don't you know what it's for?

No.

Because I'm sure a tiny percentage of people liking something that you don't is going to have a huge impact on some retarded image board.

Yes, tumblr-kun. Yes it will.

Shinji wastes no time.

>She will yammer on quite a bit if she decides to open up with you.
Maybe genki-ass alternate Rei or Rei I, though Rei I really only wants to talk to people about them and what they're hiding from themselves. Rei opening up is just her getting cozy enough to share a really academic-sounding sentence she's been thinking about for a while.

Remember Gendo? She straight up acted like a normal girl with him and smiled and talked. And she was getting that way with Shinji, slowly. It takes time. Gendo had a lot of groundwork laid before episode one, but Shinji had her already sassing Asuka on his behalf if she insulted him.

zika?

I can remember that happened once while Shinji watched from a distance, before he or the audience knows anything about Rei or how she lives, and it wasn't anything like any interaction Rei had with Gendo in private.

is Asuka the character with the most doujins in anime history?

>red
more like disgusting ginger

How do you know it wasn't like their private interactions?

Because they look like this without Shinji or Ritsuko there to react. Rei also admits immediately to knowing nothing about Gendo and insists she isn't favored.

They had no idea shinji was using his binovision to watch them and they had a jovial conversation then.

She kept the glasses, after all. We know they spent a lot of time together, it was just never shown.

You mean the slut who got pounded by Kaji multiple times?

shhhh. shhhhhh this is best nge girl