Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

It's Time To Kill Some Bitches

Other urls found in this thread:

downvids.net/yu-gi-oh-arc-v-episode-122-glory-on-the-academia-full-epi--894674.html
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Grace_-_Northwemko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to plant my plant in yuri

New predator plants when
Oh wait, never
Ancient gears are cool I guess

WARERA GA HITOTSU NI

When will Yuto split from Egao Jesus?

> Still no episode
why? where is it?

You know there's another thread you can post this in

If they were messiah figures, Yuma was a card game bodhisattva. The best thing Zexal had going for it were characters that weren't the MC.

Despite that, I will give Yuma that I could believe he actually cared about some of his friends, compared to Yuya and his team of friendly acquaintances.

>ritual only got 2 duels
>Asuka is gonna job
>Yuri isn't even using his Predator Plants
Konami, me and my cardfu are NOT happy

*plant my carrot

Reiji explains why we're all still here.

You're not missing anything

Literally the first result on Google

downvids.net/yu-gi-oh-arc-v-episode-122-glory-on-the-academia-full-epi--894674.html

Stay strong Northwemko fag, your shit taste and persistence is inspiring

Marry
Kill
Fuck
Befriend

Marry: Tomato
Kill: None
Fuck: Cabbage
Befriend: Eggplant and Bananer

>9999
Uh... thanks?

Kill all so that the franchise can finally be free and move on

WHERE ARE THE SPOILERS? I need the spoilers to show us Yuya's xyz.

Not really, your cardfu is total shit and it's unbelievable that anybody actually has a reason to like her

Yuya has two XYZ mate, three if you include Dark Requiem.

OHHHHHH Really?

kill yugo? why?

>Where's my Yuya Xyz?!
>Muh waifu needs support!!

These threads are so damn autistic.

Quite. ;^)

Ignore Northwemko fag and Yuya xyz shitposter
They're equally retarded

Except that I do. Also you are such a faggot, user-kun. Card yourself.
Another northwemkofag?
But I never sayed it. Rituals in general got support (even Northwemko), my problem right now, is the treatment Rituals got in anime.
Not my fault that some user decided to shit on me.

VJUMP spoilers always come out on 15-16 of every month. Still a few more days.

I legit can't wait to see your faces when the cover card is a pure Pendulum effect or fusion pendulum. It's going to be priceless.

user are you new or are you doing this to me on purpose? Oh my god, we get wensday spoilers sometimes,right? I can't take this anymore. Everyday until spoilers.

Northwemko is such shit though why do you like a girl with such a tiny ugly head and why do you like a card with such bad effects and conditions
Even the Shaddoll Constructfags laugh at you

>everyday
STOP

(you)

Advice/Thoughts/Changes?

No I just know what triggers you. Yuya has several XYZ, your meme is weak.

>mfw everyone using your art
I'M BACK
Don't worry Northwemkofag, almost done with the spoon, had school stuff to deal with

>What is Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon

Original for comparison.

Are you done with Reiji or is there room for one more?

Draw Silent Magician and Swordman. I only say it now because I don't know when I see you again.

Can you do a quick sketch of Yuya playing Splatoon?

Reiji with a history textbook at a drawing table trying to design new D/D/Ds? Pls?

Cool! Thanks!
It's still weird that someone has saved my edit. I needed to do it after last episode though. Even I was really dissapointed..

No. Fuck Splatoon.

Working on something for Northwemkofag, might have time for another if my wacom doesn't fuck my pen up, after that I got a paper to do and I might lurk for a bit before I hit the sack

Already drew half of that user

Good on you, the fucker needs all the support he can get because his shit waifu is unknown and worthless

Cool!
(you)

>might have time for another if my wacom doesn't fuck my pen up

I hope it does. All you're doing is encouraging the retards.

I just put you on my "wait for wacom to break down" list my friendo :)

draw yusei with veiler and rally

this man is a friend to no drawfriends

Thanks user.

>mfw u are neutral about northwenko fag

I know how to draw. I don't need a drawfriend.

>tfw you miss Exa-fag

Show us something please? I'm trying to learn to draw myself.

Exafag had equally obscure tastes. Arguably worse tastes.

Neutral too
>exafag
I also miss him, if anything for his cringepost

>Bragging about artsk1llz
>Not posting

>tfw no one remembers Dr. Autism

>no one remembers "viewed in a vacuum" shitposter

>no one remembers every thread dennis and yuya

>mfw I posted my waifu almost as frecuent as Northwenkofag.

When she got new support I was so happy.

>no one remembers Silent Boots posting on Sup Forums

I still remember that.

Well, it was expected (at least for me), she was the one who defeated Atem. Either way, this remind, when are we getting the Silent Archetype? I been interested in making a LV deck. Same with Abyss Actor

I still miss him

I feel like Silent magician works more of a tech than an actual archetype, it works wonders in entermage burn

I miss him too.

>Bragging
>Saying I know how to do something when asked is bragging

Soon. If we believe like we did before we are going to a whole archetype for Silent Magician and Silent Swordsman.

One card stood against the three gods and the another defeated Mahad, Mana and Atem.

Not in the anime, that's for sure.

Well, if we talking about Silent Magician and Silent Swordman Retrains, then I agree, what about their daughter Silent Paladin though?
They will get apprentices like DM and DMG did?
But yeah, both of them are badass and I really loved that duel.

>No one remembers Top CACfag and his Ritual Pendulum

thanks

It was a good ride lads. Let's all hope they don't fuck up the next series, and maybe we can have a female mc finally

It begins.

>two female MCs in a row
Don't be ludicrous

It won't happen simply because they need to appeal to the young boy demographic, but a female protagonist would be interesting.

Dude, wrong thread.
Those girls are really loveable. Still why Mai is a DLC?! Fucking Arc

>Mai Girl
wrong thread but

cutting board a shit

furfag a shit

dude a shit

tsubaki can stay tho

I should hate Makoto for being shameless fanservice and waifubait. But I can't help but love that squirrel.

>cutting board a shit
Get out
>furfag a shit
Kill yourself
>dude a shit
Neutral
>tsubaki can stay tho
Hakumen you should worry about her discovering your identity

It's futile user, Makoto it's too developed in terms of character. Even her most shameless fanservice and waifubait make her a very lovely friend.
I need more Makoto punching the shit out of Kagura

I know you guys are right. I'm just fantasizing to fill the disappointment I'm feeling with Arc V. I liked Yuzu a lot and we had to watch her be shafted aside and used for shitty plot advances. They established her so well in the beginning. She had feelings, insecurities, dueling ability, a rival, nice armpits, but then it was just all thrown away to make room for fucking Crow and egaos. I want another female lead role. One that is at least what Aki was for a bit in 5ds before she got shafted by Crow originally.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Grace_-_Northwemko
Why are rituals so bad?

bacause nobody rikes you

I would like a series that focus on a male and female dueling partners. Basically what Yuya and Yuzu started off as and should have been the whole series.

You are not even trying, please stop.

I posted a shit card from a shit summoning category that some autist was talking about. How is that bait?

>that fanart
I swear some of you faggots have such garbage taste and will save literally anything

Because some autist was taking shots at Northwemko user earlier. You literally just tried to revive that in the same thread.

Why is he so perfect?

>He
you must be new here

No, it's a boy.

You know considering Yuya and Yuto are tag dueling, the blazing dragon could easily be an XYZ. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a fusion.

What if it's a parasite fusion odd eyes monster?

Doubt it. That would imply the doctor does that surgery shit on him.

That would be pretty neat. Judging from the body shape and ho it looks like Starve Venom I expect it to be some sort of Corrupted Odd-Eyes.

HOLY FUCK WHY

Spent literally a day trying to fix my tablet and this shit still ends up fucking up my pressure and opacity
I pretty much have to FORCE my pen into the thing just to get a line out now
I hope you guys can start telling the difference between a sketch from a working tablet and a dysfunctional one...

Welp, apologies to our resident Northwemkofag but here's my attempt at drawing a hand holding a spoon at an angle I have never seen in my life.

no more requests today, my hand is barely numbing at this point, I'll be back on tomorrow if you want anything done (hopefully without a shoddy tablet

I'm not Northwemkofag, but your efforts are appeciated, drawfriend.

I want to die.