Minneapolis Antifa Data

Mark decided to turn on his fellow antifas after the Lauren Southern Event in Minneapolis and uploaded a data dump which you autists my find interesting.

Here's the leaker's zuckerface:
/mark.cagle.908

Here's the data he provided:
thedeplorablepost.com/editors-blog/antifa-data-leak/

There's a lot to examine but it likely reveals much of the interworkings of these groups, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I saw on Instagram that Antifa or at least one or more members have started a clothing line and it's every bit as awful as you'd think

what the fuck are they trying to enlist child soldiers or something that's one of the shittiest shirts i've seen by far

>White Trash Clothing

Makes sense seeing as how its marketed towards white liberals

>Be a racist
>make anti racist clothing
>use profits to support Etho-Nationlaist groups

I mean they can't meme so I don't see why making t shirts would go any better for them. I've started to monitor the ways they've been attempting to monetize their movement. Pretty funny considering how anti capitalism they claim to be

I don't live far from Minneapolis, so I could go fuck with a few of these "people" if any addresses/phone numbers are provided..nothing interesting happens in mn.

Tell me about it. I'm in AK and haven't even seen a real life Antifa faggot. Nov 4 is going to be boring as fuck here.

> Arkansas

Antifa are primarily self-victim signaling urban dwelling anti-white white tween-thirty-somethings.

They wouldn't last a day in Arkansas, where you can't get from place to place without a car, or by hiking through miles and miles of breathtaking wilderness.

> Eureka Springs

They'll visit, but those hipster's smoker's coughs will keep them stuck in their hotel rooms for the trip.

AK is Alaska

>AK
>Arkansas

AK is Alaska....

Lol
>907
That's AK's area code

> Fuck me.

Replace Eureka Springs with Anchorage. Same difference.

Ain't clicking that shit nigger.

Same

What, u bogans never heard of a virus scanner?

People are putting these commie shirts on their pets too?

Haven't you heard there's a cure for syphilis?
Doesn't mean I'm going to volunteer to contract it.

Lel

So basically what you're saying is you're going to be a virgin for life because you're too scared to fuck your g/f since you believe her std test is a forgery.

>hate capitalism
>design and sell a shirt

This sounds like a trap...
>look at this leaked data, oh my!

They want there to be conflict. Don't fall for it. If you are going about your business and they are cunts to you? Sure, defend yourself. But do not give them another Charlotesville. Don't forget their aim is a Purple Revolution. Not aware of what that is?

Purple Revolution Threads:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
If you don't think this is a serious threat, dedicated shills are now attacking these threads.

Stay safe anons. POL is the last bastion of freedom, use it wisely

Your metaphor only works if it's something that you can scan with before you download it.
I haven't seen that before. But then again, I'm only as tech literate as I need to be to get my games working.
When I saw you say "virus scanner," I assumed you meant a post-download software, like Norton or something.

Use a VM ... others are already working on this, so feel free to leave yourself out if you do don't care about the potential lulz.

Twin Cities/Minnesota anons who feel alone in this shithole, join our comfy Minnesota/pol/ discord. We complain about Somalians and the weather.

5jeRGs

What is it? Take one for the team Brazbro.

See this thread for a peek:

8ch Sup Forumsres/10819671.html

Post more of her

>download link
>no https
>no file hashes
>no PGP signatures

whoever manages the site is a complete tech retard, your download could be easily MITM

not to mention, this could be engineered by antifa themselves

Fuck it. I' going in dry.

"Buy an official Antifa hoodie, only $249.95"

No fear

Check the 8Ch link where everything is being posted then

Those buildings are fucking ugly as hell, they blight the skyline.

Isn't that abuse of copyright?

Damn this is a big zip.

I KNEW KEK WOULD RISE!

Only if you think Seasme Street hasn't been in bed with Antifa the whole time.

+1 (305) 487-0016

how big is it ?

Why does ANTIFA think about nothing but racism and race? Its so unnatural.

Reminds me of all the old boer who were brainwashed in the army.

RACE
RACE
RACE

Its so tiresome.

>The left can't meme

900MB and still going.

What's this?

1GB exactly. Now to see what this is..

Drop a screenshot of whats in there when its finished, user.

Hoping that was Lauren Southern's tit

I no see antifa here

Brainwashing for sure but I think they just straight up associate not caring about race as being racist so they feel by constantly bringing it up they can't be branded as racists themselves

Wtf it's filled with commie memes. Also some movies in PART1

Here's a screenshot of the bottom of the PART1 folder.

Looks like faggots doing faggot stuff.

Hmm there seems to be many different screenshot of conversations.

try to see if you can get any exif/metadata off of them

I thought all projects had been knocked down by now. Wow.

No good. PNG format, and the jpgs are from facebook.