Thoughts on Internet Historian?

Thoughts on Internet Historian?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134018211/#134024828
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

like his accent

He's good and if you reading this. Make a video on Neogaf.

I like his humor, and he seems to do a lot of research for his videos. Maybe it's not difficult to gather all that information, but I definitely see info that isn't presented in most other articles/videos on the same subject

he presents the info in a non-cringe way, which i respect. also fuck furries

Good channel, he wastes time on animations that are pointless and don't actually improve his videos any but otherwise excellent

He is a legend

these
and
this

Most of the time I don't mind them, but the most recent video took too long on the "castaway" thing

Faggot who encourages redditards to flood these boards to be part of the next "epic psyop whoa" thus ruining any fun we can have when they give us away within 10 minutes "triggering" people.

Like his content personally, but hes a giant beacon for people to flood this board with trash.

another great yet underrated channel imo

Behind The Meme tier.
He spoils our shitposts and meme magic for the normies.

This is true. I'm usually just an /asp/ie but IH caused me to start browsing here frequently.

I like him even though he's just another Metokur copy.

Which is why oppurtunitues like blitter are being ruined, rather then making fake accounts, goading and getting something good going we have adhd teens going "KANGS" omg I triggered them so hard, gonna post this to pol!!!

this plz

His videos are really well researched, the his convention videos are great

Just be relentless when bullying newfags and potential newfags for making low-quality posts. Most people on Sup Forums are normalfags that only lurk, never post, I'd imagine. Lurking doesn't hurt Sup Forums.

Sup Forums's secodnary function in my eyes has become conversion center for bluepilled newfags. Primarily still an information distribution hub. Serious and thoughtful discussion can be had on other chans.

He is one of us. He posted here with proof of ID - anyone have archive?

He's currently making a video about the fyre festival I think.

Its literally UP

yet another youtuber capitalizing on Sup Forums

I just love his accent and videos.
The only bad thing is that they are so far between.

/ourguy/. His videos are great.

THANKS FOR FLOODING US WITH NEWFAGS FAGGOT

Indeed, thanks for the info

I kinda like him, although he is a lil bit too inviting for the redditfags

>Faggot who encourages redditards to flood these boards to be part of the next "epic psyop whoa" thus ruining any fun we can have when they give us away within 10 minutes "triggering" people.
This board was lost years ago, nothing but shilling and Divide and Conquer. The 2016 election was just the finishing blow.

yeah, fuck furries. I saw a group of furries last night and there were making dumbass noises. pathetic wastes of resources

He is attracting normalfag youtubers to this board.
Most channels with the type of content he produces are pure cancer.

I don't think that's how shoulders work.

Here's thread he posted in with proof its him
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134018211/#134024828

Absolute fucking cunt
A buddy of mine wanted credit for pizza bombing luke turner when the flag was in a closed room, but the nigger banned him on twitter.

Al Gore invented the internet and he won a Nobel Prize in Science, sad times....