A FUCKING RAMP!

>A FUCKING RAMP!

Men’s urinaries?

Did Tony Hawk design this?

fire a catapult at the wrong moment in rough seas and the plane gets shot into the ocean

ramps always point up

mfw

>no planes to put on that thing
>no oiler or replenishment ship to supply that thing
>no ships or submarines to protect that thing

But: about 24 "Admirals" to command this abomination.

The ramp is not a problem, the problem is the high cost they are selling part of his fleet what it's a shame (i am seeing this beauty type 23).

how will ramplets ever compete?

kek
times like this I realize most goyim populate their "knowledge" with statements direct from authority, and actually have no idea how the world works.

yet we are the biggest army in europe,be quiet hans good luck defending europe without us

>ramp

It's France, dummy.

>German
>talking shit about other European's military downfall

You don't even have operational submarines anymore.

Oy vey, that's a good way to unplug a stubborn tampon!

>this beauty
No match for a Flip freighter.

nah france rivals us but we have the edge on global projection

without the uk the eus army is basically france

Jesus, Tom!
I am trying to tell you your mighty and ruinously expensive boat(s) is made out of cardboard but you insist on how it has the nicest color.

Why do you bongs even bother? I mean, seriously. What's even the point of this?

the memeflag suggests that this "military downfall" landed right on the lousy doormat you call a country.

Stares in French.

> biggest American aircraft carriers thinks too high of itself
"Global projection" isn't needed when you have America and are also in a defensive position against the hypothetical Russian foe. Also France's armed forces are stronger and have nukes. You're the ones rivaling them.

t h i c c
b e b e

Prussian Militarism is dead. Modern Germany is a castrated and debarked dog. One Frenchman has more testosterone than the entire modern Bundeswehr.

>Sure they do they are off of the israeli coast.

not thicc just the arms and legs of a fugging cow

putting money into convenional hardware is stupid because robots are the future but robots will fuck all the white women so that's stupid but how iwll you stop robots from fucking the women without robot soldiers, you need heavy bombers which need ramps.

>capable of building aircraft carrier
>not capable of telling if the ship is aimed at the ocean
Ah well, we should just be excited a Muslim country finally built an aircraft carrier.

>One Frenchman has more testosterone

That is because the Frances army is entirely manned by men who are not french.

It's a Brave New World we are living in, my friend.

you talking shit m8

Dear diary,
I don't know what the fuck I am reading.

Even worse. 2 Nignogs could annex Germany by the end of the week. Post WW2 Germany is a nation of cucked hippies who cry at the sight of violence.

> One image and Légion Étrangère = all of the army meme
Jealously doesn't look good on you.

brazil is still angry about crashing behind us in GDP i guess

oh how you are all bragging in 2011... how long did that last.. 3 months?

Brazil is the country of the future, forever.

Portuguese should have learned a thing or two from their Bong allies. Kill the natives, stop race mixing. The USA, Canada, Australia are how colonization should be done.

>Brazil
You are the last who should talk about looks!

>america in 2050, and its beautiful.jpg

I would be way happier if our GDP got smaller than North Korea's under Dilma "mulher sapiens" Rousseff. But, if you have no other arguments...

sweaty man.jpg

>You're the ones rivaling them

same thing

france rivals the uk, the uk rivals france...

neither statement means one is inherently superior

what the actual fuck?

Careful, he may link a picture of Gisele "totally Latina" Buenchen.

>Carrier cucks arguing about their shit ships

Good goys, ramp vs no ramp instead of wondering why anyone needs billion dollars obsolete platform

Trace a link between the French army's superiority and brain-less deformed rats... Go!

fucking neck yourself, tyrone

>a fucking circumcision

You can play that game on wikipedia.
Now fuck off, Zika-monkey!

Please read

Burgers trying so hard to meme this. Bless their little hearts.

>A FUCKING NIGGER PRESIDENT

Carriers are not an obsolete platform, not for a very, very long time.

topkek

Don't fuck with a real navy Mohammad. We'll slaughter your women and defile your sheep while we make you watch.

this one post is going to spawn the furious creation of an additional 6 million "56% murica" caricature memes

> Muhammad cannot develop rational thinking because he lacks a frontal cortex as much as zika rats
Expected.

I thought this was just a meme.
Are we the only ones without a ramp??
I cannot believe a ramp is actually a thing. Seems like thrust should be enough.

inb4 link to Dutch and German submarines sinking American carriers in wargames.

What's that strang protuberance on the end of the little carrier?

The French CATOBAR on de Gaulle. Only non-American ship rated to CATOBAR US naval aircraft.

Brazil has San Palo, an old French CATOBAR.

São Paulo*

STRONK!

Curve on the ramp. No curve in planet. Accurate

>Seems like thrust should be enough.
holy fuck no. you're dumber than yurumemes.
you need a CATAPULT

>buying obsolete platform
>not buying more submarines

Nelson and Drake weep at the state of the Royal Navy

That seems really counter intuitive, wouldn't it be easier for a plan to take off from a flat surface? The air will ramp them up, the last thing you want is for them to lose speed.

Tomato, tomato.

Britain started to go downhill after you guys canceled your heavy carrier replacement programs in the 1960s. A strong defense budget protects local manufacturing and keeps shipwrights in work, along with giving $$ to aerospace to develop your airborne complement.

Seriously, defense budgets work.

Are you familiar with wind and 16ft waves?
>retard detected

America is PomPom from HomestarRunner?

Tell me about it. Poor Bongs could have been an actually independent power, instead of American Empire Colony.

The UK today is what its colonies used to be. The Anglos (Aussies, Kiwis and Cancucks included) are all American sidekicks now.

What's the point in a military when we invite invaders into our countries to replace us.

>Carriers
>Obsolete
>Muh submarines

Carriers play an integral role that cannot be fulfilled by any other ship in any nation's navy.

i used to work in germany on a US army base

At least it's better than the new chink one.

lmao stfu brazil cuck we could destroy your entire continent of south america if we wanted,be quiet

Should have gone to war for Hong Kong desu.

outdated

india has manpower but short distance nukes ill trained army and rust buckets for boats

france has similar numbers but not the special forces of the british or the global projection,we are a global power they are not.

stay mad huehue

id rather be a colony of america than a colony of merkel if push comes to shove,you cant stand that we love the yanks more than you lmao

>A FUCKING STALE MEME!

Pure gold

That thing is Russian, you can tell by the smoke. That ramp is a literal coalburner.

I dont blame you. Better to serve your own kind than others. But I think the UK would benefit more form the EU since Aus, Canada and NZ are all being cucked to shit and rejecting their Anglo heritage and roots. ANZACAN will be Chinese and Indian before you know it, Europa will be the last bastion of European culture.

So they finnaly realized that the kuznetsov's ramp is superior
You forgot about us m8

Yes, so did I. And now?

germany is under occupation, it has limits on its number of army personnel, not allowed nukes, or its own wars. i just wanted to remind you of it.

How many nukes do you have, 15? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Good luck wasting billions with useless boats when your NHS is crumbling. Also, France is way more active in her old colonial empire as whole, having the LÉ, way more respected and known than any bong (((special forces))). Keep screeching while the French are helping the world bombing ISIS with De Gaulle and you're doing nothing, even in your tiny islands

>Brazilian
>Dissing the NHS

Don't even try. I lived in Brazil for a while, the shittiest NHS hospital is probably on par with Albert Einstein hospital or the Syrian-Lebanese.