Serbia thread

Discord-dis*ord.gg/u3c9PSr

What do you think about the country's current political situation, what should be done in the future, similar shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNoy6FHHAU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remove Vucic, he likes NATO

Vucic should finish the Koridor 10 eastern and southern branches already. Macedonianiggers finished their Greece-Serbia section like in 2012 ffs and serbniggers can even build the Nis-border regions sections in 5 years time. Then make it a 25 Billion dollar industry transit through your country.

Im going to Slava on Tuesday it's gonna be lit!!

daj nek mi netko pošalje kutiju negro bombona onih exclusive od limete i meda, ovdje su se prestali prodavat jebem ti državu u pičku gnjilu

Also any fun things to do or say at Slava that might impress my Serbian in-laws?

we would m8, we would. but with who?
i thought that shit was already finished?
not in particular.
hahahahahah hrvatska btfo

There's no special toasts or sayings? I'm bringing a bottle of slivovitz

when you come to their house, say "srećna slava, domaćine" or something like that i guess.

What is your background ie. are you a nig or some Turk/Arab spawn? I would legit disown family who does this

K O S O V O
I S
A L B A N I A

I'm Danish which they seem to like but I just want to make it look like I'm trying

No...

Kosovo is Kosovo....and we want nothing to do with the dark skinned manlets in Albania

Okay cool thanks. I really want to learn your language but there doesn't seem to be any Rosetta Stone or equivalent for it

Who gives a fuck about some slavic shithole?
Might as well start a thread about Somalia.

remember to kiss them 3 times
serbs do that
aren't kosovians albanian niggers?

What I've garnered from my parents is that you need to speak loudly (this is all in Serbian though) to the point that it seems like you're arguing to a non Serb outsider. Serbs are also more judgy or want to compete with you openly so you have to be ready for that too. Just lie and say you're a medical doctor with 450K in annual earnings and they'll jump off your back immediately haha

>aren't kosovians albanian niggers?

It's other way around i assure you

Kk good deal. I know what you're talking about because they openly talk shit about races that are lazy like Mexicans. They're all very white looking as well I never knew Serbs could be ayran before I met my wife's family

I thought Macedonians were albo niggers

The macedonianigger portion can barely qualify as highway

>drive along the highway
>a goddamn sheep flock is on it

What about Dveri? Heard they're dope and they had a March on Belgrade or something.

Albanians are Kosovar niggers?

i don't know, have only good experience with people from kosovo, have been around them and still have both of my kidneys
i just heard that thats the case

their policies are retardation, but they sort of occupy the Sup Forums part of the spectrum.

What seems to be controlled opposition led by a dude who seems to be becoming a meme man

Yeah. lol Albanians are our niggers sadly

>still have both of my kidneys

For the love of god then never set foot in that shithole called albania, they are all thieves,liars and frauds.

Aj posalji adresu, pa ako nadjem

memedonians are literary serbs with speech impediment

there i just told you a joke that will make her father fall in love with you

They're the most economically left-wing party in the parliament.
And there's an unironic communist party there right now.
I'm not even joking.
Also they have the retard mentality of "the ruling party is the only problem and we're willing to go together with literally anyone as long as they're officially opposition, also anyone in the opposition that doesn't want to go with us and other opposition faggots is controlled by the ruling party".

Was he talking about Bulgarians so he brought a rock?

>They're all very white looking as well I never knew Serbs could be ayran before I met my wife's family
Yeah, the real non white looking serbs don't seem to be in the diaspora from what I can tell but I only ever met maybe 2-3 naturally nordic blonde Serbs (one of them was a 7 year old girl so maybe she would have darker hair as an adult). The earlier they immigrated to North America the lighter their skin tends to be with the ones immigrating from 2001-2 until now being refugee status tier serbs.

I'm sitting right next to a blonde hair blue eyed serb who came here in 1995

Haha good to know, though their country is basically in limbo waiting for an Albo insurrection to occur so I give them a tiny bit of slack if their country is not maintained to western standards. The road is still 2x2 lanes though.

He brought the rock from Kosovo and started reciting a poem about rocks from Serbia.

Servi su pijana stoka

I went to High School with a bunch of Albos and they all owned matching Yukons that they pulled the emblems off of and replaced with Cadillac emblems. Also claimed to be Muslim but wore gold crosses and drank alcohol constantly. It's like they've created a lifestyle out of being a poser

>flag hidden
hmm. I really wonder.

That's a good one

wonder no more!
pali traktorče bre!

Legit my wife has blonde cousins that still live in Montenegro. Idk what the racial deal is in that country though

Balkans is a clusterfuck of genetic material.
There's everything, from Nordic, to Germanic, to Celtic, to Slavic, to several different types of paleo-Balkan haplogroups, some of which are native European, some of which come from Asia or Africa.

>nikada nece moci da kupi negro bombone

Northern Serbs are generally more pale with blonde to brown hairs. While South Serbs are more mediterranean in looks with brown to black hair.

This has to do with Serbian migrations during the Ottoman occupations. The Serbian Church organized many mass migrations into the Austrian Empire (they were invited by the Emperor). They were generally settled into the border regions with the Ottomans. They served as effective first line of defence against any Ottoman invasion.

This of course left the lands the Serbs used to occupy mostly empty. So the Ottomans settled many differing tribes from their empire there.

After we liberated those regions we assimilated them into Serbians. That's why you can find wildly different looking Serbs. But we basicly all posses the same culture so we mostly don't care.

Death to Vučić!

>500,000 retarded zergs and turks
>No sea access
>No belgrade
>Everyone keeps blocking us
>Still richer than Serbia

hahaha why are Macedonians so superior to you lot.. Is it the Bulgarian blood

ŠTA TO POSTOJI????????

Unification of all Serbs when?

Okay, so for anyone interested, here's the parliament setup and what each party represents
SNS - 48,25% of votes, absolute majority, currently it's president and also the president of Serbia Aleksandar Vucic is a semi-dictator (not openly, but subtly shutting everyone up), they don't have straight-out policies or ideologies they stick to, they do things that belong to totally different parts of the political spectrum than the other one, etc. Mostly, it's pro-EU, neoliberal economic policy, socially it's neutral but has recently set up a lesbian prime minister , otherwise it does whatever is popular
SPS - 10,95% - It's founder is Slobodan Milosevic, president of Serbia 1990-2000 which was hated by NATO and US for being anti-globalist, nationalist and conservative (anti-lgbt etc.), nowadays SPS forms a coalition with basically anyone popular at the moment, always eating the crumbles the biggest party leaves and sucking up to them, social-democrat ideologically and a tad more socially conservative than SNS
SRS - 8,10% - Outright Nationalist, it's founder and leader is Vojislav Seselj, which has been in Hague from 2003-2014 for alleged war crimes against Muslims and Croats, including civilian executions etc. It's voters are pretty dumb and uninformed to be honest, and Seselj seems to be shilling for SNS, which is a shame because he was longly awaited as Seselj, the man, the legend. But he turns out a pussy
Dosta je Bilo - 6,02% - New party, will probably win less than 2% in the following elections, came up as some tehnocratic party but turns out it's just some gayass liberal shit, unimportant
DS - 6,02% - Used to be strong opponents of the forementioned Milosevic, blaming him for corruption and bad relations with the western world, social liberals, turned out to be as corrupt as Milosevic after coming to power, guilty for the faggoting of Serbia, it's fanbase is made out of people who used to be SJWs during the 90s
Dveri-DSS coalition - 5,02% - Conservative, to be cont.

Soon.

>But we basically all posses the same culture so we mostly don't care.
I don't care about the race aspect much either, its just when on pol do as pol and its really important here. Of course I hate cigan tier skin color that is a joke and are just larping as Serbs anyways.

Catholic Albanian-American here.

Kosovo is shit-tier as it gets. We will not claim them.

t. Montenegro/Northern Albania (Catholic)

Dveri-DSS coalition (patriotic block) - 5,04% - conservative, heavily family oriented, religious (reminder: Serbs are Orthodox Christian), basically your average 1980s US Republicans that go to church every sunday and have 2 kids, a wife and a dog and live in a comfy suburb house, only legit party if you ask me, pol would agree
SDS/LDP/LSV coalition - 5,02% - ultimate SJW liberal cucks

Say "Srećna slava domaćine! Da si mi živ i zdrav sto godina! (Srechna slava domachyne, da see "

How much time until Ikibey comes?

da see zhiv i zdrav sto godina

This has been and continues to be a great help to me user. Might help you.

>Boško "Čeda, Tadić, and Radule are fine if they're opposition" Obradović
>Boško "Pay Gypsies to have children" Obradović
>Boško "No money? Just print it!" Obradović
>Boško "Serbiza, Make Serbia Great Again, Alternative fur Serbia, Serbian Five Start Movement, Serbian UKIP, Serbian Podemos" Obradović
>only legit party

I think he comes everytime someone says "greece".
Maybe he has a day off, trying to grow up from 166cm.

pic unrelated

>NEGRO-ODZACAR GRLA
jebo majku nakon /pola sam zajebao da kupujem te bombone

Based Croasian.

Most cigans who want to work are ashamed of their cigan background so they adopted their host countries nationality. Personally I have nothing against these hard working individuals. They are usually more nationalistic than the average Serb.

There are of course also the half cigans. Cigans will let their wives prostitute or even just sleep with low-life drunk homeless Serbs. They are hoping that this union results in a girl which they will be able to sell to slightly wealthier cigans. A lot of hard working cigans come from such unions. It's amazing how a single ejection of white blood will produce a worthwhile individual.

Interesting. I remember reading about Vikings who settled there ages ago and assumed Nordic blood could be a possibility

what I wanted to say is that their fanbase seems most legit, it's the only one that's conservative/nationalist but unlike SRS it's not made up out of semi-gypsies and 65iq idiots
yeah bosko is fiscally a retard but one of the most based opposition leaders (Stamatovic is best of course, but he gets too few votes to be considered)

What does that mean?

Thank you!! I'm gonna look into this asap

Happy slava domacine (domacin = head of the household), may you be alive and well for a hundred years! (quite common wish in Serbia)

Serbs have nordic viking blood

Nice! Actually pretty fitting considering how many family members of my wife's are around 100 years old. Longevity genes fa sho

Explains why they're so tall

we are not white,fuck off

Who Deretic here?

Agreed. Real vikings were serbs

They certainly weren't Sven and his friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNoy6FHHAU0

>one of the most based opposition leaders
>"Šešelj is a government shill because he doesn't want a coalition with me, but liberal opposition leaders are fine if they reeeeeeee against Vučić loud enough"
Boško is retarded, not based, and his fan base seems to be just as retarded, at least on the internet. Back in 2012 it was the "freemasons are coming" nationalist anti-globalist crowd, and back then it was legit. Today they're a Boško Obradović fan club, nothing more.
Just like them, SRS fan base is just a Šešelj fan club today. "Lel they're retarded" is a shitty DS-era talking point against nationalist Serbs.
Dveri are a good option only if you genuinely believe Vučić and SNS are the only problem Serbia ever had.

Out of curiosity how close is the language to Russian? I speak a little Russian and notice some of it sounds really similar.

Remove Pussylips and make Karadžić the president

You can split the gypsies in 2

Assimilated gypsies:
>These, believe it or not were the majority of gypsies in Europe prior to WW2. Traditionally artisans and some are entertainers. During WW2 they were the easiest to kill because they were doing everything legally so not much are left. Most would rather off themselves than claim to be gypsies. Extremely bipolar people and can pass.

Standard gypsies:
>The stereotypical scoundrel, who either live in cardboard shacks or shitty houses. The ones with actual housing seldom have a child that lifts the curse and hurls them into the category above, but that rarely occurs and the whole family will never be upgraded entirely. The stereotypical musicians come from this group from families about to cross into the above category.

So what happened to this guy? What's he doing now?

Well, our primary haplogroup is I2, which makes us cousins of the I1 Nords even though Croatia and Bosnia are more pure I2 while we are everything because the Morava valley was always a major route

a literal meme just like Radule, supporters are overt libruls that should unironically be sandpapered to dust

Bend over, Slobodane

Dear Serbia,

Why are you so shit?

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?

Why were you so willing to ignite World War 1?

Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik cucks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?

Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?

Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?

Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?

Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?

Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?

Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Congo DR, Senegal and Scotland?

Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?

To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

Why are you so shit?

Yours sincerely,

Fuck off

Draza did nothing wrong

Rasisti BTFO

Serbia got pretty fucked over by the Clintons during the Bosnia conflict. They'll get a redemption arc and finally finish kebab removal though. I gotta good feeling about it

He's an unfunny retard.
Nothing more to it, really. He got 10% of the vote for president because normalfags thought he was funny.

He's in the Mladenovac municipal council.

We need more blacks in east europe desu

Jebeni cuck

i got a big dick,i can do the job and i wont beat your wife or steal your wallet,pinky promise

Serbians hate islam,
You can learn a lot from them nemec-cuck

Shh,we are not wh*Te Nordic cumskins.In fact we are probably the least Germanic nation on the Balkans.Never compare us with wh*Te subhumans again.

Its stupid to say we have Islam, Islam is a core part of Serbia. There are entire provinces with an Islamic majority and in the rest of the country theres almost always a very small Muslim minority. The difference between us and the west is that when a "moderate" Muslim says he supports ISIS, he disappears, as long as you have over 70% of the Muslims in the UK openly supporting ISIS and not being afraid to say that, you are going to live in fear.

Everyone who thinks that Yugoslavia shouldn't be brought back is kike or dumb as hell.

That flag

1912, never forgetti!

I think you are mistaking Muslims with their ideology/religion. I'm from Bulgaria and we have a higher muslim population than the UK, at least according to census data. Most of our muslims are turkish descendants that don't really care about islam, plus the burqa is banned. There's no radical islam in Bulgaria, just like Serbia.
Hope that the UK gets red pilled on kebab as it did on the EU.