Danganronpa 3

TL note: "That isn't hope!" means "Sore wa chigau Yo!"

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
That really annoyed me, my friend. I might check what else funi has screwed up in this anime.

You knew everything.

>hurr how can a photographer cause despair

Apologize

I want a Twogami LN where we see what would've happened if he survived

I want to marry Mahiru!

Asahina is aight too

Does that mean "you've got that wrong"?

How can someone be so CUTE

Everything about me.

How big will the shitstorm be when they reveal that Chiaki isn't dead?

So are the comatose people from Jabberwock essentially vegetables or are there possibilities of them recovering?

>I don't think Chisa is the mastermind.

Tengan was the mastermind. From the beginning, he'd been leaning on Munakata more and more, letting him assume more control of the FF, all with the intent of finally pulling out the rug from underneath him and making him fall into despair.

It's actually really obvious in hindsight. We SHOULD have known as soon we found out that Tengan was the former headmaster of HPA. I mean, after Junko died, and everyone left, Monokuma reactivated and immediately claimed that he wasn't done with them because he was, and I quote, the school's 'Headmaster'.

As had been speculated by members of the Towa Group in UDG, the Future Foundation was a construct of false Hope, created by Junko to create even more despair. Their brutal and radical methods, and the petty rivalries and grudges that existed between various branch leaders weren't coincidental- they had been intentionally picked and nurtured for that very reason. Their 'Hope' drove even more people into despair, even as they hunted despair down.

Tengan set this game into motion. He'd have known about the secondary building, being the chairman of the FF and Munakata's mentor. He made a point to bring in the most unstable of the leaders, ones who were secretly a part of despair, and ones whose rivalries would explode as soon as the words 'kill each other' got spoken. Ryouta might be a wild card here though, since Tengan seemed surprised to see him.

Tengan was using a modified version of the Junko tape to brainwash people. During the sleep phases, everyone was woken up by that video being played, brainwashed into killing off a specific person, then the memories were suppressed and they went back to sleep. THAT is why Tengan said 'everyone in the FF is the attacker'. Before his death he had set up the system to continue playing and ordering more deaths.

I'm kind of getting off the kirigiri is dead train after this episode, the body count thing and the way aoi was alot more composed after reading the journal makes me thinks shes alive, i hope im wrong though cause it'll kind of spoil a great episode and send off to the character. If they want to get naegi and kirigiri together id honestly rather naegi die and they can pull a together in death type deal.

You know what they say, those that resist despair the longest become the worst abominations when they do turn...I think.

Sasuga Funimation, the sacrifices made to release subtitles on time.

Even my despair.

Anti Chaiki fags will do a live re enactment of the reserve course demonstration, suicide and all.

fuck off secondary satan

Kirigiri had deduced this from the state of the bodies, probably noticing wounds from multiple assailants of various strengths. She realized that there was a possibility that many people were carrying out the attacks. When Asahina read this in her notebook, Ryouta brought up the existence of the brainwashing video, and suggested they lock themselves in someplace where there were no working monitors. Thus, the killings should be over and the 'attacker' foiled.

Izuru is the Ultimate Asspull so he'll think of something

I wouldn't be surprised.

My friend, may I ask you:

What did they mean by this?

Why do we let Funi sub again?

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY MUNAKAAAAAAAHHTA

>Loved his waifu even after she became despair.
>Killed best friend before he would confess his love to him and ruin their friendship.
>Helped best girl Seiko after she was expelled.
>Became BFF with manlet and joined hopes to create an even bigger hope.
>Knows everything about himself and his plan.
>Knows why.

Press up 6 times for the true mastermind

I want Munakata to apologize to Juzo
I want Juzo to be happy

Man, Mirai 1 is a trip to rewatch knowing how things really are.

Naegi
Munakata
Asahina
Mitairai
Monaca
Weedman

Nothin to see here, move along. That list been a ruse from the start.

>everyone in the room in that scene execpt Mitarai would be dead an episode later

So, the ships were leaving the island?

>Juzo "Come Dock Your Cock" Sakakura
>Juzo "The Ball Bandit" Sakakura
>Juzo "Doggy Style All The While" Sakakura
>Juzo "Adam and Steve" Sakakura
>Juzo "Don't Drop the Soap Unless You Wanna Get Roped" Sakakura
>Juzo "SHSL Anal-yst" Sakakura
>Juzo "LGBT For LGB-me" Sakakura
>Juzo "Bros Before Hos" Sakakura
>Juzo "Two Dongs Make a Right" Sakakura
>Juzo "It's My Way Up Your Highway" Sakakura
>Juzo "Boss Of This Gym" Sakakura
>Juzo "Not Above Boy's Love" Sakakura

>Juzo says "We should kill all of the Remnants and their accomplices!"
>That glance from Chisa.

Yes.

>mastermind is ai junko again

Post more despair than or

>Monaca
That's more a a stretch than Juzo, Kirigiri, or Togami

One was. The others were all not moving.

in kyoko's body

>Remaining Uncaptured Delegates: 006

Why? She was 'in' the game, even if by proxy.

MUST SAVE MUH DELEGATES.

Oh shit you're right. I can't believe I'm going to miss next episode, it's probably going to be very good.

I just want someone to blame.

I want someone to blame for starting the Tragedy. Please, tell me, who do I blame?

HPA?
The people who influenced Hajime into becoming Izuru?
Junko, for taking advantage of Izuru and HPA?
The brainwashed, for carrying out Junko's whims?

It hurts remembering all those bodies splayed about in UDG. Who the fuck do I blame?

>Naegi-kun! The killing game is over. Here's the true killer!
>FIND OUT NEXT WEEK
>SAME DESPAIR TIME
>SAME DESPAIR CHANNEL

>She's the 13th branch head
>Kirigiri is still dead
>Chiaki never buckled to dispair
>She has a happy end with IzuruHajime, making them the only pairing by the end of the entire series

Rivers will burn, the Earth will crack, Tweets shall rain from the sky

HPA and Junko

Reporting in, brother!

Allow me to state this again: : What will Munakatana be doing now?

Junko

Put the gun down

>Chisa "Get rid of all kids" Yukizome
>Chisa "Out of the womb and into the tomb" Yukizome
>Chisa "Killing a child feels really wild" Yukizome
>Chisa "Toddlers are nothing but fodder" Yukizome
>Chisa "Premeditated Preschool" Yukizome
>Chisa "Targets are found on the playground" Yukizome
>Chisa "Brats get gats" Yukizome
>Chisa "Don't care if they're children I'll still kill them" Yukizome
>Chisa "Ten years or less and get laid to rest" Yukizome
>Chisa "First grader mutilator" Yukizome
>Chisa "Spike the Tykes" Yukizome
>Chisa "Crying Kid Crusher" Yukizome
>Chisa "Toddler Terminator" Yukizome
>Chisa "Preschool Purifier" Yukizome
>Chisa "You must be this tall to live" Yukizome
>Chisa "Gerber Grow-up Plan Gleaner" Yukizome
>Chisa "Trust Fund Refund" Yukizome
>Chisa "Child Coffin Collector" Yukizome
>Chisa "burn'em while they're still small" Yukizome
>Chisa "if their age is on the clock, they're ready for the glock" Yukizome
>Chisa "small necks snap the best" Yukizome
>Chisa "Warriors of Hope in my scope" Yukizome
>Chisa "The Kids Are Not All Right" Yukizome
>Chisa "Underage Undertaker" Yukizome

Junko.

you guys do realize kodaka is going to asspull his way to a happy ending for hinata/chiaki and kirigiri/naegi.

At this point I seriously believe the theory of her designing the killing game rules because Junko is too much of an idiot to properly make them up.

>it turns out Chiaki was never an AI in the simulation to begin with
>Chiaki was just controlling herself outside of VR with a controller since she's the Ultimate Gamer
Watch

>Chisa "Warriors of Hope in my scope" Yukizome

>NG code: Losing the race
Not so fast, Naegi! As the SHSL Necromancer, I have a few tricks up my sleeve to ensure you won't leave this complex alive. Seiko, Kirigiri, Chiaki, Juzo, Togami, arise!

Only one that has a chance of not getting a happy ending is Munakata/Chisa

How many fucking times can Kohacku spin off Junko even after death.

Junko android?
Junko personality implanted in someone like fucking Chisa?

Be ready to be disappointed, because Junko is coming to the future arc

6 survivors of course, my friend. It's just awaiting who the 6th is at this point. It can't be Miayabot or Ruruka so the 6th one is either Juzo or Kirigiri. I'd like to see both alive, but seeing all the flashbacks and the amount of time invested in her and Naegi's relationship makes me think she's dead for sure.

That being said, I'm not a timetraveller so we'll see on Monday, if she's alive then I'm a bit disappointed as those flashbacks didn't mean a thing and if she died then at least she had a good closure. If it's Juzo dead then I'm disappointed over him not giving out a final punch to whoever is out there causing this, if he isn't then the same as what counted for Kirigiri is what'll count for him, my friend!

That seems like a likable theory. I'm not sure where he'll end up, but I'm sure he'll go searching for Juzo as he finally came to senses. If it'll end up peaceful is another thing we should ask ourselves as Juzo might've turned a full 180 degrees my friend.

>munakata walking on the fucking table
After all the memes this is even funnier to me

>Junko android?
No, he's saving that one for Hopebot.

>Chisa "See a toddler, pull the trigger" Yukizome

>Junko personality implanted in someone like fucking Chisa?
No user, that is Junko. The Junko in DR1 was Chisa pretending to be Junko as a part of her plan.

Everyone is going to die by the end of future arc, and despair will win.

IT WAS ME, CHISA!

kirijunko just to fuck with makato

when did he get those pictures?

This should be pretty obvious, too. Despair side will end in despair, but Future side will end with hope. 30%, guys. 30%.

DESPAIR IS ETERNAL

JUNKO IS ETERNAL

LONG LIVE JUNKO

She sent them to him. She was wondering what he thought and he kept avoiding the issue.

after kyoko investagated chisa's body

i hate junko so fucking much
i'm going to side with hopeman and muhkatana on this one
despair was a mistake

>"kirigiri-san, you didn't know if the drug would work but you took it anyway, why?"
>"i guess i had HOPE ;)"

>All those sleepy bits were not the AI loading or calculating but actually her getting Lag

FUCK

fuck you zetsubou you killed my friend

I'm here to state the obvious

>Munakata will die
>Kyoko will come back
>Ryota will do something to fuck things up
>Most of the DR2 characters were just cosmetics characters with one or two lines per episodes
>Makoto was pretty cool in this episode
>Mikan is best girl and so is you waifu
>Chiaki will "die" in the next episode only to come back in the end

Damn. Was this the first episode?

So what is Hajime going to do?

C-Could you please delete this?

Not like she had anything to lose, but yes, if she's alive, we're gonna get that conversation.

You wrong as always.

ayy, i'm in there

Most of this is probably wrong

I would rage so hard at a stupid line like that. Fucking Kodaka laughing at us.

Obliterate despair. Completely. With his tomodachis.

Reminder that the gas grenade that was thrown didn't come from the outside, and came from the direction that Chisa was in.

Go on

Fuck despair out of Chiaki while the rest fuck despair out of Chisa alongside Munakata and Juuzo, leaving Naegi and Mitarai to have a knife fight over who gets to be the MC of DR while Aoi watches.

That makes a lot of sense, but I disagree with the ending. I think Tengan lied to Munakata about everyone being part of despair. There aren't multiple killers. It was just his attempt to make Munakata despair.

Either his code never would activate, or that question and answer that he made, before actually revealing the supposed "truth" to Munakta was done in order to bypass his limitation.

In DR0, Junko worked on a sand castle for weeks at the beach
One day the sand castle is found destroyed, and Junko is in tears.
Matsuda wants to find who did it, but it turns out Junko is the one who kicked down her own sand castle
Just so she could feel despair.

Delete what?

Sir please calm down and put the gun down

You'll pay for making me jack it, Despair...

Was she right?

It's been speculated that Junko was, in fact, a first, failed attempt of the Kamukura Project. She was forcefully given the Ultimate Analysis so she could analyze and imitate the talents of others.

She was a failure though. While she could analyze people and their skills that didn't mean she could master their skills herself. So HPA went back to the drawing board and started a program to implant ALL the talents they had studied at the school, instead of just a copycat. That kind of plan exceeded the budget they got from sponsors and the government though. Hence the Reserve Course etc.

That's why the board gave special dispensation to bring her into the school despite a recommendation against her from Fedoraman. With the Kamukura Project about to bear fruit, they wanted their trial run on hand to act as a control group. Someone to compare to.

So really, HPA is entirely to blame for everything. Or, given how old Tengan is, HE is probably entirely to blame. Old fox has been manipulating everyone's feelings from the start. Probably had been the driving force behind the Kamukura Project for decades. Drove Munakata over the edge. Gave Hinata a pep talk that sounded like it was trying to convince him NOT to submit to the Project, but in fact helped to convince him. Strung Jin along and got him to even bring his own daughter into the school.

If you trace back everything wrong with the world, sooner or later it all leads back to him. Even if Junko WASN'T a former lab rat.