My super liberal friend has this Facebook profile pic

Because he's hyped that Mueller is going to arrest someone on the Trump side.

What are the chances he arrests someone from the Dems and I can laugh in my friends face and online for sucking Muellers dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jEvbITY4hSw
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty slim

Fuck

>laugh in my friends face and online for sucking Muellers dick
>implying you wouldn't do the same if he arrests dems
i know i would

Here's what u do, say Mueller is indicted tomorrow, make posts on how thats not enough and that ur assblasted as fuck that is a big nothing.

then collect salt.

it'll be impossible to distinguish from actual lib assblast

Very good actually. Mueller Massacre incoming.
>protip: it's not manafort or flynn

Who is it then

He'll arrest Manafort. That guy is shady. The Dems will think they have a "victory." All next week Madcow will be on air talking about a countdown to Trump's impeachment. Then, there will be a swift raid of the Podesta Group. The msm will have the deer in the headlights look for another week. Right before Christmas there will be leaks that podesta could roll on Hillary and evidence that she's about to get fucked.

this

If he was going to arrest anyone of any consequence, they would have leked the name already

>What are the chances he arrests someone from the Dems
50/50
The good money is on manafort (former trump associate) and podesta (hillary campaign manager, or his brother) because they were both involved in some russian business a couple years before the campaigns started.

Why is Mueller not being arrested?

Because he didn't break the law, he merely violated the rules of his job.

>giving the media a chance to put a spin on this before an official statement is made

Yeah... no.

Because

There is zero chance he will arrest only democrats and no one who is connected to Trump. There's between a 0 and 1% chance he will arrest people related to Trump but also a democrat.

You have to break laws first dipshit. He's doing his job. Why the hell would he be arrested for that?

>What are the chances he arrests someone from the Dems

Pretty small chance.
The only place this Dem-collusion story exists is on Fox News and related right-wing websites.
For the rest of the world, everyone understands the lying on federal forms, tax evasion, etc was going to put
Manafort and Flynn under charges, and we'll see where obstruction of justice goes.

Why is Trump not being arrested?

Mueller was tasked with finding russian influence or collusion in the election.

That was his mandate. The entirety of the Democrat narrative depends on him finding something. He's already helped Hillary in the past, and now his balls are in a vice. He protected Hillary during the Uranium deal. He's in it as deep as she is.

He needs to produce results.

So far he's done his damndest to drag this out. To drag it out as long as possible. To leak bits of info that seem to show progress, even though there is none. But after the uranium fiasco finally came to light, after the dossier funding came to light, he's in a bind. He has to produce something that makes Trump look guilty.

So he's come up with some financial transactions from 14 years ago that show Manafort may have had illegal dealings with Russians.

It's nothing. It has nothing to do with the election. It has nothing to do with his mandate. But he's desperate. He's so desperate his only option at this point is to run with these 14 year old business deals and then drag the investigation out another year.

His #1 goal here is to drag this out until 2020 so the Dems can use "russian collusion" against Trump, and say "Elect a Dem president, and we can finally get to the bottom of this".

For that reason, Mueller has no intention of getting to the bottom of this. He's carefully constructed a timeline where he's going to be able to subpoena and be granted indictments on various Trump team members that will lead NOWHERE but will make the Dem base feel like progress is being made.

Is Manafort going to be arrested? Yes. It has nothing to do with the election. It has nothing to do with the mandate. It's a witch hunt. But it's a witch hunt Mueller absolutely must do if the Dems have any hope of ever regaining the white house.

Mueller will go back as far as it takes. Somewhere, somehow, Manafort, Flynn, Trump, Don Jr, did something that a grand jury can be persuaded to agree might be felonious, and that's all it takes.

dont look at the odds for the love of god DO SOMETHING

Because he's the president you retard. Everyone in the government works for him. Literally it is not legally possible for some law enforcement to walk into the White House and cuff him. He would need to be impeached first.
And the republicans would never impeach their own. They have a majority and the dems can't win in 2018. Why would they do generation long irreparable damage to their own party?
So trump is safe. He's only going out if he dies, resigns, or after he finishes one or two terms.

Zero. He's gonna arrest a Trump guy for something unrelated to the 2016 elections. He's ending his investigating early since pressure for him to resign is only mounting. Who is charged by Mueller is gonna get off.

Dem collusion is not the problem. It was oppo research, the same thing we defended Trump Jr about. The problem is this:

"The [dossier] formed the basis of our investigation"
- former CIA Dir. Brennan

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jEvbITY4hSw

>tick tock hilldawgs

Do people in the UK really follow american politics this closely? Anyway, it's probably Manafort for shit he did like 4 years ago, no connection to Trump.

yes, exactly this. it's manafort. the dems will use it to play out the muh russia until 2020. nothing will come out of it. it's political theatre.

Sorry you wasted your time. I was trying to call out the shill. If it's any consolation my response was going to be almost the exact same.

Its likely to be Manafort but extremely unlikely to have anything to do with Trump. Second most likely scenario is Podesta but he is a remote second.

It will be Manafort because he's an independent and perfect to either a) scapegoat or b) 'sign these documents saying Trump did this with Russia and you'll be let off'

The problem is that most people will not even read the article they will just see the headline "Trump campaign manager indicted for Russian collusion!" reeee.

Its the only way the msm can spin it. Never mind the details of Manafort only hired to secure delegates from Cruz in the primaries.

Grow a pair and publicly message him "tick tock."

>Manafort only hired to secure delegates from Cruz in the primaries.

You're forgetting that he also had the pro-Ukraine anti-Russia language stripped from the GOP platform during the convention.
That is basically promoting Russian interests for his Russian clients during the USA campaign.

Mueller will indict someone to justify his expense account. The crime will likely be unrelated to the election.

P L A U S I B L E

Except this will trigger Sessions to go nuclear on the DNC and Clintonistas.

There are going to be dozens of arrests tomorrow. Trump will wake up tomorrow morning and freak the fuck out because he's all alone in the White House and we will get to witness his freakout live on Twitter because there won't be anyone there to keep him off his phone.

bigiphtreu

The problem is that the FBI used this as evidence to launch the current Russia collusion investigation. It is also an issue because Obama used it to get VISA court approval to spy on political rivals. Yeah these are big problems for the Dems. Basically paying to create evidence to go after a political rival.

Unethical, but hardly illegal.

Kuchner's getting arrested, and he's going to sing like a fucking canary.

'crosses fingers'

If you haven't noticed by now but Sessions is neck deep in the swamp as well

>but hardly illegal.

It's illegal when combined with Manafort taking money from Russia to promote Russian interests. It's doubly illegal when combined with not reporting that income on your federal filings.

He's gonna get btfo

Lol!

Wrong. Mueller doesn't work like that. No way he arrests just one perp. When the FBI moves on this, it will be a major multi-state sweep. The entire Trump cartel, except Donald J. Trump Sr. will be behind bars tomorrow night.

1) Who is Kuchner?
2) What crime did he commit?

it's hillary

Mueller better have some REAL evidence. If he doesn't, he will be facing a firing squad before Thanksgiving.

Muellers' links to the dems, uranium-1 and comey are so fucking obvious thats its almost impossible he hasn't flipped.
Then again (((they've))) become so blatant lately.

If I'd funneled money to Russian spies to collect information to influence a presidential election, I'd be worried.
Note that doesn't describe any Republicans.

He'll arrest some literally who that had some kind of dealing with Trump a few years ago and that will be all. If you want to see corrupt Dems getting arrested, look into the Wasserman-Schulz investigation.

ITT: Muh-Gah-pede fear and desperate sweat. Just like Trump today's: "DO SOMETHING!" pathetic Twitter plea.

Manfort, crimes in the past.

Dems: It starts here and we'll climb our way up
Repubs: Seriously, it isn't even over the election WTF?

Mueller is the Director of the FBI. He has been assigned to investigate collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. That is the full extent of the probe, so if he issues warrants, they will be directed at Republican officials and ONLY Republican officials. We aren't investigating Democrats for anything.

1/3 is Muller

That's the way it works. You pick up the accomplices and get them to accept a plea deal. They roll over on the higher ups and so on until they get Trump.

The FBI has a 93% conviction rate
If they arrest you, there is a strong possibility you will go to prison.

What about looking into Podesta group and links to the pro-Russian ukrainian leader. There seems to be a connection to that.

Why does a Briton give a fuck about what Mueller does?

Should worry about his own shitty politics,

>No way he arrests just one perp. When the FBI moves on this, it will be a major multi-state sweep.

I doubt this.
Apparently these charges are from just one morning at the grand jury.
I don't think you could organize such a big sweep of perps based on just one morning's court.
I agree with the TV pundits who said it will be an easy charge like perjury, designed to pressure someone into giving testimony.

Unfortunately for you, he is investigating Tony Podesta. nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776

And you should worry about getting out of that shithole you call a country instead of posting on a mongolian knitting board.

Podesta may be subpoenaed to testify but he is not a suspect.

COMING TO YOUR SHITHOLE NEXT MONTH BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA and I am never looking back.

he is going to indict trump

>Trump Cartel

This level of derangement is beyond what I thought even possible. There is decades of evidence that the Clintons are an actual crime family that have had dozens of people killed for political gain and you claim Trump runs some criminal cartel with legitimately zero evidence.

“Accuse your opponents of that which you are guilty.”
Saul Alinsky would be proud.

Holy shit you're stupid

PODESTA AND MANAFORT

Well, let's just look at a few tips of this iceburg;
1.) Paul Manafort resigned as Donald Trump's Campaign Manager because of his ties to Russia.
2.) Mike Flynn resigned as Trump's National Security Advisor because of his ties to Russia.
3.) Jeff Sessions recused himself from the Trump Russia investigation because of his undisclosed ties to Russia.
4.) Cater Page resigned as Trump's Foreign Policy Adviser after it was revealed he had close ties to Russia during the campaign.
5.) J.D. Gordon resigned also from his role as a Foreign Policy Adviser for Trump, because of his ties to Russia.
6.) Donald Trump Jr. publicly released emails proving that he was secretly meeting with the Russians during the campaign.
7.) Jared Kushner had to amend his security clearance application four times so far to add a total of over 100 previously undisclosed meetings he had with the Russians. He has also publicly admitted to attempting to set up a secret communications back channel with the Russians to bypass American Intelligence services.
8.) Ivanka Trump is best friends with Vladimir Putin's girlfriend.

There's more, a lot more, but I'm already full from chewing on this big juicy nothingburger.

literally nobody cares about shit like that though

Blimey. How'd you manage that?

Besides, out of the frying pan...

Prove one word of what you just said. Show me one crime the Clintons have committed. Just one. I'll wait.

What is /leftypol/ going to do if its the opposite?

Hate to break it to you, but Mueller is NOT the director of the FBI and Dems currently have at least 5 open investigations that are public, probably double or triple that in private.

>we
Thanks FBI

Mueller led the FBI for 10 years until 2013. He is no dummy.

>nobody cares

>"It didn't happen!"
>gets shown proof
>"yeah but no one cares!"

sorry if it hurts your one-man disinformation campaign,
but some shit is real and there's a price to be paid.

the liberals follow the guardian and bbc, and they are obsessed with shitting on trump

Pretty much this.

>The fact that someone will get arrested leaked
>The name was not

It's either going to be a literal who or it's going to be a Democrat.

Actually, we do care, a lot. Trump is a businessman and he was at the convention, holding the most delegates, weilding the most power. He could have changed the platform any way he wanted and yet the ONLY change he made was to take some heat off of Putin.

She hasn’t been convicted obviously but Trump hasn’t even been fucking charged and yet you all keep calling him a Russian agent so spare me your bullshit evidentiary standards. Literally everyone with a rational brain knows the Clintons are corrupt as fuck. Even my liberal friends who voted for her admit it. They just voted for her because they were too triggered by Trump but none of them deny that she’s dirty as fuck. You have to be living in another timeline to think otherwise.

McCain is going to jail

/leftypol/ doesn't give a shit about the Mueller investigation, it doesn't matter to us at all. The only investment we have is seeing Sup Forums squirm and play mental gymnastics over it.
I for one want to see everybody locked up and expunged, but that's not going to happen.

Hillarys getting indicted tomorrow.

Never said he was a dummy. Just saying he isn’t the current director as stated. Also the point is that there are multiple democratic investigations ongoing.

Citation needed for Clinton crimes. You're saying the GOP has been scrutinizing them for 25 years and they can't find anything? That tells me Fox and friends is full of shit.

Slim to none. But it won't be someone high up in Trumps team either. I think it be some underling in either Manafort or Flynn's circles. Start with low tier dudes and try to get them to flip.

You didn't show proof you just said it. Its nothing illegal so in the end nobody cares unless its illegal

>Months upon months of investigation into Trump and co
>nothing happens
>Few weeks ago, rumour has it Mueller and his team are investigating Podesta and Dems ties with russia specifically with Uranium One
>Charges have now been filed

Pretty high, actually.

Kill yourself for being so stupid.

You know the old meme "Everyone is a gangster until it's time to do gangster shit" ?

That's Sessions. Sessions was all talk. Everyone thought hey, this guy talks so much, if we just put him in a position of power, he'll let loose and really make us proud.

But he was all talk. And now we're stuck with an attorney general who wishes he wasn't there, shouldn't be there, and is sorry that all of his tall tales about standing up to corruption has put him in this situation.

please don't correct the liberals or remind them of the comey hearing let-down... the river of tears is so much sweeter when they get their hopes up like this

It's this, faggots. This whole thing was a witch-hunt from the get-go. What did you expect when his entire staff is Clintonistas and DNC donors?
That leak about the dossier last week? Probably just a lone investigator with a conscience getting the truth out while he still can. Congressional Republicans could make use of it if they wanted to, doubtful they will given their proclivity for cucktitude.

Uranium One, money missing from the Haiti Fund, pay for play scandals on 2 occasions, email scandal, Benghazi and dozens of associates who died around them...

Everyone knows she’s dirty. She’s had the DOJ in her pocket for decades.
You shills like to hide behind the fact that she has no convictions. That’s going to change. You can fucking bet on it.

You do realise that there's about twenty million one-minute videos explains why the Uranium One "scandal" is bullshit and they're all going to be played on loop forever, right?

>Months upon months of investigations into Trump and co
>nothing happens
Actually charges being laid this early in an investigation is comparatively very early. Investigations of this scope usually take years.

100% going to be Manafort
He's going to try and flip Manafort but I think Manafort will hold his ground.

Expect a big public arrest for theatrics

>"If they arrest you, there is a strong possibility you will go to prison."

This only applies to ordinary citizens.