youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78
youtube.com/watch?v=bEu--wqKjzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>vaccinnes are good

Literally who?

Sage this e celeb shit

not maddox. what happened?

DIIIIICCCKK IS THE WIIINNNEEERR

lol at his meltdown when Hillary lost on election day.

This. I started listening TBPITU because of Maddox, but got Dickpilled in the process.

idk, but he has sold out for sure.
I noticed this too when he posted some shit attacking "alternative media"
not that alternative media isn't mostly shit but he was implying MSM is obviously more trustworthy...
shame on you mad dicks

Probably always has been.
He markets to children, now children are SJWs
Dick's show is far superior.

When he said there's nothing wrong with being a cuck.

>Dick's show is far superior.
I stopped listening at some point. It's not bad, but I liked him more when he was shitting on Maddox. It's his strong suit and he's not really arguing with anyone on his own show. He works himself up on random shit to rant about it, but it's not the same as cucking Maddox on the show he thought was his.

can someone explain what happened to this guy?

who?

youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78

lol seeing some of his videos, what a faggot

his channel fucking died feels good man

When he sold out.

The podcast drama which I never listened to. I knew Maddox from 2000 with his site, was funny when I was 18.
The podcast and that video defending cuckolding is what killed him tho

Turbochad muh-soggy-kneest Dick Masturbsen stole his girlfriend and became ten times more famous than he is. Madcuck was locked into a perpetual cycle of irrelevance, butthurt and unfunnyness since then.

jesus christ
youtube.com/watch?v=bEu--wqKjzo

Back when Dick was running a website that shit was 100% pure unadulterated anger inducing trolling. And it was beautiful.

Wow, he went through all that trouble to make a video on the definition of 'cuck' and he got the definition wrong. Cuck does not mean you get off on watching someone have sex with your wife, it's just a husband who has a wife that is having sex with someone else. A 'wittol' is someone who knows about his wife's infidelity and puts up with it. A 'voyeur' is someone who gets off on others having sex. What he is describing is a combination of the last two.

This whole thread is sickening.

First of all, you shouldn't know who Maddox is unless you're in your mid 30s, balding, and suicidal; so I will address you all as such.

You grew up in the information dark ages, and you lived and breathed the blue pill. You thought Maddox was so le edgy and le cool. You had nowhere else to examine the thoughts of someone so hip, spiffy, phat, and tubular. Visiting his site on your 14.4k modem was the highlight of your week, because you were (and still are) a Massive Faggot.

Even now, after all you have researched, you are chronically bluepilled, because they got you early, in your development years. The kids on this board have a chance; you do not. This is demonstrated by your actions in this thread. You can't resist sucking some Jew's cock 15 years later because muh nostalgia.

Every time you spread a link to a video of his or even mention him, you are doing free advertising for a Jew and helping a Jew obtain shekels. You are also participating in a slide thread every time you bump this thread. Yet you don't care, because not caring is far out man. You are permanently pozzed by 90s nihilism. You are ruined because of how you grew up. All of the same criticisms of the boomers apply to you, only worse, because boomers didn't take pleasure in browsing reddit. You're soft. You're weak. You're useless.

I know your brain is plagued with olney's lesions from abusing cough syrup as a teen, but try to understand this brand new concept: You've outlived your usefulness. You are unable to grasp the JQ without it slipping into the periphery of your cognition as soon as you've closed the tab, because you are an irreparable fucktard. You cannot be fixed.

Please flush your cucked genes down the toilet with a shotgun blast to the face, and let the new generation try to flourish without the white noise that is your useless thoughts and actions. You're only getting in the way by remaining alive. Kill yourself. I want you to kill yourself.

>You grew up in the information dark ages, and you lived and breathed the blue pill.
And now with the greatest level of federal meddling and Obama selling the internet to China we're not? [email protected]

Long ago, in the days before social media, when the internet was still basically the wild west of culture, maddox was unironically great.

He always was a faggot.
Tried to be hip, but was just a punk playing word games to catch attention and having inconsistent logic.
He just is a good speaker which makes people believe like hes right when talking complete bs.

Oh and one more thing, found him out by jootube. Never seen his website.

Is this pasta?

Get off my fuckin lawn, kiddo.

>admitting you're underage

It is now.

maddox isn't a Jew though, he's an Armenian.

ironically Armenians are one of the most redpilled on the JQ groups there are since they blame Jews for the USSR taking over their nation and suppressing the Armenian Orthodox Church which is the Church of the first Christian nation. they even have a phrase in Armenian to describe the Soviet period: "s'agh hurianeree gordzna" = "It's all the Jews' work."

double irony is that Maddox lost his edge when his IRL identity got revealed.

Proud Maddox fan here, eat shit conservacuck