Let's do God's work Sup Forums pt. 2

Time to concentrate our weaponised autism, Sup Forums. Justice needs to be served.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/candyybaby
instagram.com/lorienkate/
postcodes-australia.com/postcodes/5085
au.linkedin.com/in/lorien-norman-52851180
beyondbank.com.au/
change.org/p/the-supreme-court-of-south-australia-retrial-lorien-norman-of-south-australia-for-the-aggravated-assault-on-her-daughter-evie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck this cunt. Bumping for justice

bump certainly

Go contact her employer at beyond bank Australia or something. Or get Sup Forums to pay a visit to her insta (lorienkate) her Twitter (candyybaby) or her snap (lolliekate)

Trying to match anything from the background of those imgs with google maps sat view (northgate are), nothing so far

someone kill her. its easy.

All jokes aside, this is completely unacceptable. Rearing a disobedient child is fine, but fucking beating and severely bruising a toddler than mocking her ex about it is just fucked up.

Bump for justice 2.
Lorien Kate Norman.
Insta: @lorienkate
Adelaide, North & North East Suburbs,SA, 5085.

Not going lie, I'd rage fuck her.

Then I'd beat the shit out of her until she learns to be a better mother.

Bump

>be a better mother
Such cunts will never change

bump cause she deserves what's coming to her

Yeah, but this was published in the Daily Fail, so I'm assuming it's entirely made up?

all info compiled :
her social medias:
twitter.com/candyybaby
instagram.com/lorienkate/
her Location:

Adelaide, North & North East Suburbs,SA, 5085
postcodes-australia.com/postcodes/5085

I disagree. Once it's okay to slap the shit out of them everything changes.

Who here /alt knight/?

Some expert user needs to find her cellphone number.

Very true. The best part is you'd rarely have to do it. The real threat of an asswhooping would be sufficient in most cases.

At least Muslims know when its appropriate to stone women

We are not your personal army
fagget
>inb4 OP is trying to self-dox herself for drama and money

Also: linkedin profile: au.linkedin.com/in/lorien-norman-52851180
Her employer: beyondbank.com.au/

She isn't even a toddler, she is a defenceless baby, she probably hasn't even started walking, maybe not even crawling.

doing that purposefully to a baby justifies death.

Bump

bump

any ausfags in that area?

Oh look, a " not your personal army" faggot. Go kill yourself.

bump, fuck that bitch

no u
roastie

yea, like when she was raped, right?

kys jew

Bamp

we're too busy investigating suspected pedophilia based on cryptic symbols and social media posts instead of doing something for a child that was actually abused

thanks for the (you)
I seriously hope you're not falling for OP's bait .

The easiest way for the father to win is to leave the country. He had sole physical and legal custody of his daughter. Legally nothing is stopping him. Initiating a financial campaign to fund his relocation and secure lucrative employment are pertinent issues. He and his daughter are fleeing a domestic violence situation. Canada would be the safest route, followed by my country.

>Her employer: beyondbank.com.au/
someone mesage them and get her fired

where are the nudes? my cock is out

That's a tough thot. She needs to be exterminated

wtf, is reddit shut down for the night?

I live in Adelaide and I did not even know about this until it popped up on Sup Forums the other week.

change.org/p/the-supreme-court-of-south-australia-retrial-lorien-norman-of-south-australia-for-the-aggravated-assault-on-her-daughter-evie

>Implying I have anything to do with that shit
>Implying
Blame Martin Luther for the degradation of Christianity, which country has problems with hoes such as her?

She's narrsacistic .....attack her image. Get Sup Forums to do some sick Photoshop of her with dead babies and just spam them to all of her friends and family and coworkers...that in it of itself will totally give her a mental break down....and if she doesn't have a job.....she doesn't have custody.

I hope you actually get revenge on the poor baby girl Sup Forums

You have my blessing.

Sup Forums is better at witch hunt. Just keep focussing on the judens Sup Forums

we didnt have this problem until at least the 20th century. degeneracy was as non existent and persecuted as in muslim countries due to western men not being as pathetic as today. and showing women where their place is at. but i gladly agree with you that christianity has become a laughable cuck cult

they'r not live jet

but

You dorks
She's hot
the baby won't remember anything
the ex is a beta faggot

Not worth bothering with
not your personal army

Lets get this shit done. Fucking roastie deserves punishment.

>the father hasn't already taken care of this

I have a daughter and she wouldve died that day if it was my kid.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums

That's where we step in. This betas doing nothing, we will have to.

Good. Why don't you raise her child while you're at it. You don't need your own children, someone needs help with theirs.

Start a social media storm asking her employer why they hire child abusers.

Fuck off figgit.
Bump btw.

What a poor faggot. Here's a shekel for your troubles kiddo.

Its the saddest thing to watch, even if I'm not Christian anybody with a brain can see what art it has brought. The fuck am I gonna do when I go over to Europe, now? see the exact same thing as here except a million times worse?

Get that snobby bitch!

Well, just checked Sup Forums, threads there can be summed up in one word:

BENIZ

Spotted the virgin, faggot, reddit, baby hater. Fuck right off you cunt. Making excuses for a disgusting excuse of a human that beaten a defenceless baby. That baby got beaten by the person that relies the most to. The dad is right. She should be in jail and you should get fucked. White knighting fag

this isn't the end
she'll do it again, perhaps with worse consequences

Get in here and expose Hollywood.

picture of the text messages COULD be faked very easily
not personal army