Why is there so much hate for Indians here?

Why is there so much hate for Indians here?
They’re hard-working, loyal, attractive and often very conservative.

>Why is there so much hate for people who reek of curry here?

I don’t follow.

You do know what streets those feet have walked on, right?

Isn’t canada 50% sikh

>hard-working
True, but their work is often of poor quality nonetheless
>loyal
Loyal to each other, not to the countries they inhabit
>attractive
Some light-skinned Indian women are attractive, but 90% of Indians are repulsive and smell bad to boot
>very conservative
Yet they still vote exclusively liberal so that they can get all of their curry smelling family and friends into the country

t.torontofag

>attractive
Yeah no. Indians are the second ugliest people on the planet.

Never understood how people can find them attractive, seriously. Half of them have strange eyes in the sense that it looks like they're about to pop out and they just naturally look dirty.

>let's shit, piss, drink from, and dump bodies all in the same river

hmm i don't know OP, it's a mystery.

p o o i n l o o
o
o
i
n
l
o
o

For a second thought she had 4 toes on one foot. Thank god when you zoom in she doesn't. I can fap to this.

I hope you die a terrible death for posting those poo feet you sick son of a bitch

You had the greatest Empire known to the white race, but sold it because of wars for the (((chosen))) people.

Because they're mostly poor, and America hates poor people.

Poos get too much shit here by low quality POO posters, but as a people they have earned a lot of their hate. Few Indians are attractive, only some light skin ones so you might consider getting your eyes checked.

>implying Indians are attractive
>worship cows and dump shit in the same river they bathe in

indians have the highest family income in the US. Way more than whites.

I mean they still suck.

They do not belong in the west. They need to go back.

There's never any hate on Sup Forums. Maybe a very small fraction. also guy, your post : it's pretty racist.

Indians are mud "people".

Source?

A lot of them are pretty hardcore marxist. Just deal with the banter and move on.

The fresh off the pooandloo smell like actual piss and shit.

They reek of curry and shit. They shit in the streets.

When the US breaks up into various ethnostates, what region belongs to the poos?

So do germans, now

females ITT post feet

kek demands it

bitch lasagna

Brown girls only

>implying Americans will let the country their forefathers built fracture
>implying we won't throw off the shackles of multiculturalism and kill everyone who doesn't belong

Seattle/Bellevue/Redmond

That's not really hate. Just bantz. Really I would say Indians aren't even disliked as much as Canadians, Swedes or Germans.

I wish the Pakis would hit em with a few nukes already. Fuckin curryniggers are a bunch of dishonest good for nothings.

I'd agree with everything but attractive.
They are good eggs as far as foreigners go though.

nnggghh

I like Indians, I just don't like their skin color 2bh

t. JIDF

I used to work for a housing maintenance company about 10 years ago. We went into a home owned previously by Indians. They used to have BBQs in their fucking living room, actual BBQs just smoldering away in their living room. It took a weeks worth of scrubbing and 5 layers of paint to get the smell of curry out of those walls.

t. somali

>indians
>attractive

TOPKEK

How can indians ever compete with this. pic related.

Because India is the worst country.

Poo-in-loos can never compete with pic related.

the internal disdain I feel for white women makes them physically repulsive to me desu.
I'm not a tall ubermensch god either, so shacking up an indian qt is like a dream to me.

This

attractive? to whom?

non-gays?

plz post better feet in future, user

>Curry appreciation thread
>Britbong
Pretty fucking pathetic how far your little country has fallen

>They’re attractive

/ourguy/

pajeets have history with bongs you rootless consumerist drone

off limits nigga

My city is flooded with them and they are the worst kind of subhuman, particularly the women.

Indian men are spineless, lazy and always look for shortcuts. They very rarely have any values or pride, they just leech off others and wait to be told what to do. My old boss (in a kitchen) was an Indian and he was useless, he ignored safety protocols and would actively stop workers who would try to stop and clean equipment and check on food quality as it was a waste of time in his view and should be fine until the inspectors come and slap him on the wrist.

All Indian women are fucking cunts, no exceptions. I'll never trust one, they are the opposite of the men, they will work hard but are self-obsessed. They'll have photos of themselves as their phone and computer backgrounds. I'd describe the ones I've met as psychotic, exploiting their loved ones and sabotaging their trusted peers to advance to higher positions ever if it's non-for-profit work.

bullfuckingshit. that would cause so damage to the building, set off fire alarms, and suffocate the people inside of the room. what the fuck is a "housing maintenance company?" get fucked you dumb shit liar.

cont.

Indian women are the ones that will accuse you of rape, racism and physical assault even if you have not even looked or spoken to them before. In my case, I worked with several Indian women as their manager and they had gotten together and privately messaged my superior accusing me of racism and assault. I found out this by one of them who wanted to succeed the other girls (her friends) and get a promotion, then another one of the girls had accused the original girl of being the sole planner of this all and suggested that I fire her immediately and giver her a promotion instead. The third girl then started flirting with me even though she has a husband and suggested that I fired the other 2 girls and let her have a promotion.

There was no role for them to be promoted to and I ended up almost having a legal problem and had to explain to authorities that I was not beating the non-white staff and screaming profanity, luckily there was cameras.

Fuck curry munchers

Pajeet females all have fat, doughy arses. Absolutely never trust a female pajeet at work. They're the reason that male pajeets are so unhappy and pathetic.

Top cunt. I've read this with great interest.

> be 24 Britbong
> slept with over 30 women
> be white
> all women have been brown

I.... I think this might be a problem

Indians are racist, and bathe in shit filled rivers.

Kys shitskin

STINKDU I SEE A FUCKING STINKDU.

GET IT THE FUCK OUT OF WHATEVER NON STINKDU NATION ITS IN BEFORE IT STARTS GIVING EVERYONE DIARHEA WITH CURRY!

I grew up in a place without ethnics, but here are several things with Pajeets I've noticed

1. The most obvious - the smell
2. They care so much about what they wear, what they drive, what they look like while most of them work in Tim Hortons making $10 an hour. I would love to see the average debt among poos
3. The accent. Jesus Christ almighty that fucking accent
4. The obvious creepiness around women
5. The complete disrespect they have towards women. God help if a Pajeet toilet cleaner met a woman billionaire, they'd still disregard everything she said.

and
6. this is the most surprising. The arrogance, especially among the Fresh-Off-the-Boats. They expect everything to them on a silver platter without them ever having to lift a finger. In their little world, everyone should work for them and do exactly as they say. Of course, over here, they get slapped down on every angle because a) they're shit workers and b) they're brown, but it doesn't stop them from having that air of entitlement.

>attractive

Wifey material desu

I find Indian girls really cute and they hate Muslims, especially filthy Pakis.

t. Paki

Disgusting. Those feet probably walked on designated shitting streets.

> accent is top tier annoying
> body odor