Re:Zero

This is the cringiest character relationship I have ever seen.

When will these two faggots stop licking each other's buttholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.inkei.net/vagina/a/me!rem!20160912
twitter.com/Msg09242006Msg/media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You would be the authority on that OP

Ikr, this is the actual OTP.

Why is Regulus so amazing?

womanized
near invincible skill
the less weirdo of the archbishops

I heard he has long, "autistic" rants apparently, is this true? If so, i'm actually really looking forward to his character.

Subaru is gay for Julius but is ashamed of his homosexuality so he diverts his feelings into anger.

You've watched 24 episodes of this show, you should know what to expect from the dialogue by now. It's really not any different from previous episodes.

NTR

>tfw you make rem cum 7 times
en.inkei.net/vagina/a/me!rem!20160912

Also madly handsome.

He's basically an user, user.

how can I get hard to this

>Also madly handsome.
aint he described as above average but not madly handsome?

>Subaru is gay for Julius but is ashamed
More like Julius is gay for Subaru. In Arc 5 all he ever does is praise and thank Subaru for every little thing Subaru does.

You can't blame him though. Subaru turns into hot shit after Arc 4.

>re:zerofags will defend this.

Part of being a knight means sucking knight dick. Subaru is doing what he must to truly protect Emilia. He's a smart, strong kid.

I want regulus to cuddle with me!

wew lad

given that arc 4 is arc 3 full on despair but he actually tries to fix things on every loop rather then mind break cry.

yeah arc 4 is the most satisfying development wise

t

Fuck you

My mother is already dead, so.

Julius had to temporarily remove his mouth so that he could have a chance of resisting the fact that he actually wanted to suck Subaru's dick.

ferris doesn't want stinky dick!

When these two start

a

Can't tell if bait

fucking

I want to kiss subaru !!!

nigger

rem pls go

fuck you

B

I don't care what they say, Felis is a girl.

Nobody cares, Reinhard.

If only, then the anime might have actually been decent in the second half. There would have been about as much purpose in a sudden trap relationship as there is in anything that happens in the series.

Arc 5-6 manga by Arc 2 artist when

kkkkkk

>3kb

nig

i really don't understand why people like this so much i couldnt get past episode 8. i really tried

Kay.

>Man-slut
>Annoying
>Most boring

Dark Lord Subaru when?

Where are these pages even from?
I've seen them on Re threads before but the searches bring up nothing.

A twitter artist who had the bubbles empty for this exact purpose.

When Rem realizes she can be the hero herself and become the kind of person she admires, someone like Crusche or the characters in her dramas and poetry. That way she can be the one to defeat Dark Lord Subaru and his witch waifu.

when he recover his memories as Flugel and tries to free Stella

Never.

>>

DD':

HOLY SHIT GUYS THERE'S A MEMEBOY EMOJI

>tfw people who follow and look up to Subaru start to do the memeboy pose

stupid cuck nigger

>phoneposting
>emoji

Dumb millennial.

Could you give me his name?

>millennial
Nice buzzword

>buzzword
Nice meme.

>EMTard
Nice autism

The twitter is full of yaoishit but sure. You'll also have to scroll a fuck ton too.

twitter.com/Msg09242006Msg/media

test

You failed

Did Rem wrote this?

All I see is a blank post.

>When will these two faggots stop licking each other's buttholes?
When has Subaru every done any sort of sucking up to Julius? He hates the guy's guts.

Wrong

Don't cuck Betelgeuse!

That isn't regulus.

fuc kyou

Mitsubishi should slam Emilia against the wall and take her like a bad boy.

Man I hate Chrysler as a faggot MC and all, but his pose game aight

I'm pretty sure Flugel is his future self, not his past self. That's what I'd put my money on, anyhow. Time travel is probably one of his powers as the Archbishop of Pride; it makes sense with the whole Flugel thing and fits his only other known power: Return by Death.

I've lost interest into this series ever since Ep 19. Is it just me? Is it because I spoiled myself to death and know pretty much everything that's going to happen not only in the rest of the anime, but up until the latest WNs?

I really dont enjoy the latest episodes that much anymore. It's gotten so bad that I like 91 days more than re:zero nowadays.

I felt like there was a sense of mystery. Who is killing Subaru? Oh fug, its Rem and the dog? How do we solve this? Watching Subaru solve these things seemed fun, because 1) I was wondering "wow, who could be behind this?" 2) it was satisfying to see Subaru solve the puzzle.

It was pretty much more of the same for the second third of the series, which was a good thing imo - horrible things happen, subaru tries to prevent them, and eventually finds a way to prevent them. this has been the case since fucking episode 18. do we SERIOUSLY NEED 8 episodes (25 is a double episodes after all) on seeing how the solution is executed? I dont give a fuck about the actual fight against the whale, holy shit. who cares. who cares about the witch cult as well. the pacing has been extremely awful in this final third of the series. how the fuck can all of this shit take so long?

think about it, the content of the last episode was pretty much nothing - emilia comes, subaru tells her to fuck off, and he lures betelguese to julius. this all took 20 episodes, ffs.

this series turns to shit whenever it removes itself too much from the mystery. the climax of this arc should have been how subaru manages to convince everyone to help him out (because that was really based). we had a big problem at hand, subaru managed to solve it. we seriously dont need 8 pages of execution, because its boring. we already know how its going to pan out, the only surprise that is yet to come is the fact that rem will turn into a veggie, so why is this shit taking so long holy fuck?

fuck off with this shit

>Mitsubishi should slam Emilia against the wall
Fuck yeah
>and take her like a bad boy
Fuck no. Shit taste through and through. Not to mention she's a retard, so all she'll be doing is crying like a baby, and not in the interesting way. In the annoying way.

Someone post immunity cat

user, that wall of text is too damn long. Get to the point. To the fucking point. I ain't gonna read that.

is there a felix daki
pls tell me there is one somewhere

>not wanting this to be canon

Retards aren't attractive.

>writes long ass wall of text
>just to say that things take too long each episode

The irony is thick like babushka's stew.

So I finally sat down and watched all of ree zero today, and it seemed to completely run out of steam after episode 18, other than the 5 minute possession. Is this a shared sentiment? The pacing seems really fucking stalled out currently. Was a fun watch though, wish I was along for the ride.

>not realizing that my post was a play on how Re:Zero develops
>not realizing that my sentences and paragraphs go from short and concise to needlessly long and wasting time on irrelevant shit

m8.

no

>implying that was not intentional

I didn't know Sup Forums was this retarded

penis

Yeah, I think that's the general sentiment. Quality during fights has gone down and fighting action was not really a strong point anyway. Less hype during each episode because not as much was going on that needed explanations.

Hurp durp I was only pretending to be retarded hu huh its just a prank bro.

Wow this thread is garbage.
>Is it because I spoiled myself to death and know pretty much everything that's going to happen not only in the rest of the anime, but up until the latest WNs?
Nice going. Hope you waved a long goodbye to any sort of tension you could have had while watching the show. Spoiling yourself just for the sake knowing what's going to happen is the most effective way to kill your fun because you're just going to be watching the show as a matter of formality ever after.
Wanting to spoil yourself is fucking temporary so learn some minor discipline so that you won't fall for the temptation again. Don't keep being an impatient retard.

>no I was just being intentional see

wew

When does Subaru get to bring the JDF over to help him out?

It's bizarre, it felt like I was watching a totally different, generic show. Not the worst, but really disappointing end to a ride. Does the WN have this issue or is this some anime only pacing?

FAk u

> I intended to write in a long wall of text and pretend that it's concise and so on to be metaphorical.
user, this is fucking bullshit. Either you just hurry the fuck up and say what you want in 10 words or less, or you get a (You).

okay then.

re:zero has turned from a fun mystery anime to a really bland action anime with no plot advancement after ep 18. the writer shouldve sticked to making this a problem-solving story where the climax is finding/coming to the solution. we had that when subaru got everybody on board, the execution is boring.

Well, the confrontation with Betelgeuse was planned out. Maybe we expect too much already, that's why? It alot more fun to connect events together at the moment.

Well after Arc 3, Arc 4 focuses on more character development and introduces a shitton of new characters, like the Witches of Sin. And then Arc 5 introduces the rest of the Archbishops as they all attack the city Subaru and the others are in. And Arc 6 (current Arc), has Subaru and his party heading to Flugel's Tower, meeting his apprentice Shaula, who calls and believes Subaru to be her Master, and where they find out that Flugel's Tower has a lot of Lore.

I mean you could just read Subaru's synopsis on the wiki if you care.

This isn't GATE user, it's a whole different brand of shit all together