Weekly Shonen Jump #42 ToC

Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo (Cover, Lead CP, End)
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo (Chapter 1 Full Color)
One Piece
Black Clover
My Hero Academia
Hinomaru Zumou
Haikyuu!!
Yuuna of Yuragi Manor
Red Sprite
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
World Trigger
Tokubetsu Kokka Koumuin Kaizousha Taisaku-ka Tanaka Seiji (CP, Golden Future Cup Entry #3)
Food Wars
Love Rush!
Gintama
The Promised Neverland
Blade of Demon Destruction
Samon the Summoner
Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club
Toriko
Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary
Chronicle of Isobe: The Life is Hard

Shounen Jump #43:
Cover, Lead CP: Gintama (Important Announcement)
CP: The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., Yuuna of Yuragi Manor, Taketoritsuki Monogatari (Golden Future Cup Entry #4)

>Gintama (Important Announcement)
ending

>Horikoshi's is the only one that doesn't look silly
God damn it Hori read the mood

I know Neverland isn't ranked yet but being in the bottom 6 just 1 week before your first rank is not a good sign

>Food Wars just out of bottom 6

Goddamn I'm surprised people did not like the train chapter, that was comfy

>nips liked the le evil examiner xDD enough for be second last week.
>they don't care for the train chapter.

I don't understand nips.

This is the first real ranking for "The Promised Neverland" since it been 7 weeks? Much lower than I expected.

Don't think they ever announce an ending unless it like 3 chapters away from ending (Gintama most likely end in 2017). Probably be another anime season, it been a while since the last one.

Maybe this week had particularly strong chapters.

>Kimetsu that low
Please get higher.

>BC ahead of hero academy.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Neverland starts ranking next week, at chapter 8.

>Black Clover
Jesus Christ

If Neverland's rank tanked next week, I'll riot!

>End

Hopefully this shit finally ends.

I hope someone will translates the last Kochikame chapter. I'm really curious how you even end a manga that long.

>Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo (Cover, Lead CP, End)
F
>Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary
RIP
>Blade of Demon Destruction
Please don't die

I want haikyuu and souma to be erased from existence.

woop woop early spoiler week

Is there anyone here that reads everything that's currently on WSJ? Not including unscanlated stuff like Kochikame and Isobe.

Souma I understand but why haikyuu!?

How come Isobe sticks around despite always being at the very bottom?

>Black Clover and Red Sprite that high
>Neverland and Kimetsu that low
Can someone kill that fucking editor for such gigantic shit taste already.

>Toriko

Goddammit toriko, get your shit together.

Not ranked, it's last on purpose

Neverland and Red Sprite are not ranked yet, calm your tiddies

The new manga is so lucky with so much cushion.

I do.

Average over the last 10 weeks, out of 19 series.

01.7 One Piece
02.8 My Hero Academia
02.9 Black Clover
04.3 Haikyu
06.3 Yuna
07.4 Hinomaru
07.6 Soma
08.7 World Trigger
09.7 Kimetsu no Yaiba
10.8 Saiki
10.9 Gintama
11.4 Kochikame
13.1 Samon
13.6 Sesuji wo Pin
14.6 Toriko
16.0 Nisekoi
16.4 Takuan to Batsu
17.3 Bleach
18.2 Mononofu

Kochikame being the second series after Slam Dunk that gets a Lead CP/Cover for the final chapter?

>My Hero Academia 2.8
>Black Clover 2.9

Does BC even have any good grills

It's the only good thing from BC
He knows how to draw women

Yeah, I don't know what was going on in every series, but maybe they were dropping awesome chapters left and right across series.

With Kochikame done and Takuan currently rushing toward a conclusion, Jump will only have 18 regular series since Boruto is monthly and Hunter is on hiatus. Even then, OP and WT often take breaks due to medical issues.

So I think the whole lineup is safe for now since 20 series is usually the norm for Jump, and when they add new serializations, they won't need to clear any space except for Takuan.

How does it feel to be an elite?

>Hashutsujo (Chapter 1 Full Color)
>Full Color
Is this normal?

I'm glad Kimetsu seems safe. It has 3 cushions in the form of Samon, Sesuji and Takuan.

Naruto had it. Dragon Ball had half its last chapter in full color, probably because of Toriyama's legendary laziness. Slam Dunk had full color I think. Probably other big series had it too.

so no rushed ending for Toriko?

I mean for first chapter.
I know about the others. Bleach had one full color too.

>mfw I was alive when Nigga Cancer and Boku no Pico replaced Nardo and Bleach
It's time to stop

Pretty good, thank you.

Not at all, but this is Kochikame.

Can't put that genie back in the bottle, it's been going full throttle for the past year. But maybe Shimabukuro has enough time to work on that rumored Space arc now and slow down the pacing.

It's already being rushed.

I don't think Kochi had full color chapter 1 when it first came out, they probably had him color it now to commemorate his 40-year run.

>Sesuji
That's too bad, I liked the dancing midgets.

You could have avoided this
You could have killed yourself sooner

>01.7 One Piece
>02.8 My Hero Academia
>02.9 Black Clover
B I G 3
I
G

seems like an upgrade desu

MyHero's the new Naruto and BClover's the new Bleach?

Explain yourself.

>2016
> people still don't realize rankings are based on chapter responses eight weeks ago

Haikyuu does more merchandise sales than both so probably not. It also had bot seasons perform well on TV while BnHA didn't do well.

You have to take all things into account when trying to determine popularity.

This is why people called Bleach fans retarded for thinking Bleach was liked. Its anime failed and it couldn't sell merchandise.

Meanwhile something like Gintama keeps going because it's a merchandise and DVD monster.

There still is hope.

Samon is at chapter 49, Sesuji is at chapter 67, this week. Samon's most recent volume ends at 39, Sesuji's most recent volume ends at 53.

Samon if it ends next week, it can fit in one more volume, if not it's home-free for another volume's worth.

Sesuji is currently safe but in a few weeks can end with enough for two last volumes.

Judging by the content of their latest chapters, but series seem safe for now.

I guess Kochikame and Takuan are enough for this round. Lucky for Sesuji and Samon that Akimoto decided to finish.

So,
1-One Piece
2-Black Clover
3-Hero Academia
4-Hinomaru Zumou
5-Haikyuu!!
6-Yuuragi Yuuna
7-Saiki
8-World Trigger
9-Shokugeki no Soma
10-Kimetsu no Yaiba
11-Samon
12-Seshiji
13-Toriko

Oh wait, Saiki and Yuuragi got color pages. I don't remember if CP takes the rank away or not.

It's been up for a couple weeks now. I remember because Herofags are asspained every thread

>Hopefully this shit finally ends.
Doubt it, Gorilla asked Kubo to hurry up and come back to the magazine because it's lonely.

I mean, unless he thinks Kubo has a new manga ready to debut RIGHT NOW I don't think he'd say that.

How is it possible that toriko still alive?

Will you fags ever understand that there will not be a BIG 3 again unless somehow fucking Hero Academia reaches Naruto level of popularity?

>Saiki and Yuuragi got color pages.
That's supposed to be for next week, #43.
Also pure rankings are

01 Onepiece
02 Bclover
03 Myhero
04 Hinomaru
05 Haikyu
06 Yuragisou
07 Saiki
08 World
09 Soma
10 Gintama
11 Kimetsu
12 Summoner
13 Sesuji
14 Toriko
15 Takuan

1-One Piece
2-Black Clover
3-Hero Academia
4-Hinomaru Zumou
5-Haikyuu!!
6-Yuuragi Yuuna
7-Saiki
8-World Trigger(I think this one is an actual rank not like the previous one)
9-Shokugeki no Soma
10-Gintama
11-Kimetsu no Yaiba
12-Samon
13-Straighten up!
14-Toriko
15-Takuan to Batsu(RIP, good luck in your next serialization author)

There is no way BnHA reaches Naruto popularity and Black Clover will not reach Bleach's either.

I don't think BnHA can reach Bleach level either, at its peak Bleach breached a million.

Let's just hope the plot does too.

Hinomaru seems to do okay, will it ever get an adaptation? It might lift its abysmal sales.

Yeah, from what I just got BLEACH as of April 20 of 2015 had 82 million sales.

That means 67(or 66 since vol 67 released early april) volumes so a 1.3 million average. Of course not every volume sold like that and instead it's a bunch of them selling a lot but still it's pretty fucking high.

Eventually I guess. It's still early though.

>8-World Trigger(I think this one is an actual rank not like the previous one)
Yep, proper chapter unlike last week's.

>Utsuro showed up in the latest chapter
I don't want it to end, I hope it's just an anime announcement

Yeah, no.

>I don't think BnHA can reach Bleach level either, at its peak Bleach breached a million
A lot of people or rather Bleachfags seem to forget that unlike Naruto and One Piece Bleach wasn't selling a million units per volume until half way into its run even after the anime had premiered, it peaked at 520k per volume until the climax of the SS arc where it got a boost and became a million seller from the end of the Soul Society to Aizen's defeat in Winter War when its sales started to decline. BnHA will probably not reach Bleach level total sales since Hori isn't planning to drag it out for 15 years like Kubo did but can beat it in per volume average sales like AssClass, Hunter x Hunter, Death Note, Bakuman, etc. have since it wasn't exceptional like Naruto and Bleach.

>like Naruto and Bleach.
*like Naruto and One Piece

>Hunter x Hunter
Despite all the hiatuses, Hunter has always been bigger than Bleach. It's success is on the same level as Naruto, actually it regularly outsells Naruto whenever they both had volumes out at the same time.

PANIC

It's retarded to pinpoint exact chapter that the ranking is supposed to show since we know as a fact that editorial also influences the toc as they see fit.

It's just a guideline to acess popularity, not a powerlevel scouter.

Yep HxH had sold more copies than One Piece 10 volumes in to both of their respective runs then One Piece got two big boosts jumping its print run and eclipsing it 10 years later. So like Naruto One Piece HxH was also a million seller from out the gate but due to its irregular scheduling its only had 37 volume releases within its 18 year run. Bleach has a bigger number but that;s because its ran for 15 years despite never beating it in per volume sales same with Naruto.

73 volumes, 74 in November. You are looking at Viz releases, you dork.

>Black Clover on Second

We big three now.

Yes

This. It's done that way so the magazine always ends on a funny note.

So when is HxH coming back? I thought you guys mentioned that this wouldn't be a long hiatus.

Why would anyone here know that? Shonen manga analysts just stare at the toc and pretend to know how it actually works.

>Black clover managed to keep BTFO Hero lately

What the fuck happened????

>Toriko

You see the authors on the cover for Kochikame's ending?

One of these three is not like the other

Haikyu's way more popular than BC

Nothing replacing Kochikame's vacancy next issue yet or...?

There is no new Big 3

There won't be a new Big 3, it's a Western thing only

And even if there was, Haikyuu would probably be second or third. I don't know why people keep ignoring it

Haikyuu is way more popular than both of them. There is a reason that every new volume of it sells over 700k units.

Reminder that once upon a time, people actually thought Toriko, WT and AssClass would be part of the Big 3

We already knew that AssClass wouldn't be long. We just didn't know how long.

Japan likes things to be predictable. Ever notice how their most popular comedy acts are always the boke and tsukommi? They eat generic shone like this up.

Honestly, I'm proud of the author. He got shafted pretty hard with Hungry Joker, so it's nice to see one his titles become super popular. He just happened to take the Komi route, where he made his passion project before his money maker.

Isn't there an upcoming Gintama live-action movie ? Maybe more info about that.

AssClass ended several weeks before new round started. When things end naturally on the whim of the mangaka, Jump editors can't schedule new serializations around that, they just let them end it and wait to replace them.

87 mil now.

>>Honestly, I'm proud of the author. He got shafted pretty hard with Hungry Joker, so it's nice to see one his titles become super popular.
That's what happened with Horikoshi except it was two manga that got shafted.

>Kochikame getting cover for it's ending chapter

Bleach BTFO again