Travyon martin was a thu-

WHOA

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-florida-shooting-martin/in-zimmerman-case-defense-wants-martins-character-on-trial-idUSBRE95809S20130609
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

all niggers can have a degree as long as they're killed first

>awarded posthumously

University of Moscow gave Petri Gerdt a posthumous degree in Chemical Engineering.

>this
also
WUZ

damn he's so smart his soul studied aeronautical science

What if it was something lame like graphic design lol

"""""""Education"""""""

>was gonna get on dat swerve to fly the night he was killed too
that's meta as fuck

Gotta love how they're still using that little kid photo of him as if he weren't some Basketball sized nigger when he got shot for being a dumbass.

damn...... YT claims the life of another astronaut n sheeeit

Someone edit Wiki with the picture of him making gang signs with his ugly teeth showing.

Those racist misers!
They could at least have given him a master's degree!

BS in Aeronautical, that is a very specific field, LOL. How did they determine that's the best choice for this nigger?

How do they even determine the kind of degree to give these niggers? Do they just pick something overtly smart-sounding to award after their death to really just fuck with the narrative? Do they think anyone buys this shit or what?

KANGZ

Wow. This nigger was so smart he got a degree when he was dead. BTFO white people.

WE WUZ AFTER LIFE EDUCATED N SHIIIEEEETTT

To make them flying space pyramids.

Well, if this is the only way to educate them...

>be nigger
>get shot
>get awarded a degree from a school you didn't attend or even apply for a program you didn't show any interest in or aptitude for

because that's what he wanted to study planes. he was fascinated by airplanes and jets

>Martin was introduced to aviation by his uncle, Ronald Fulton, who had been studying to be an aviation mechanic
reuters.com/article/us-usa-florida-shooting-martin/in-zimmerman-case-defense-wants-martins-character-on-trial-idUSBRE95809S20130609

>take nephew to work to show him how planes are repaired
>HE GON BE AN ASTRONAUT!

he was also probably fascinated by the smell of his own ass but they didn't posthumously give him a degree in finger sniffing

if that was truly his goal he wouldn't have tried to rob a place like a low grade nigger

> Go to space erry sundae
> U no my space organization need money for dem programs

>it's real
What the fuck. He didn't even have to live to get the degree, let alone attend school. Is this peek affirmative action?

peak*
>somali education

A peek at what's to come

Someone needs to change this right now

Now that's what I call virtue signalling!

>The President of this university is a black woman
what a shock!

>because that's what he wanted to study planes. he was fascinated by airplanes and jets
This is what liberals actually believe. I met a kid mystery meat kid at a community college who wanted to be a "neuroscientist". Fucking kid was borderline retarded and knew nothing about what he was saying. Tray-tray went to Space-camp, so CLEARLY he was going to go to college and get a BS. What a fucking joke.

What, she's not Jewish too?

WHO CARES?

PERFECT DINDU STATUS ACHIEVED

Zimzam fucking hates space

>WHO CARES?
Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin will be in the history books in 30 years, seen as Rosa Parks type figures. They'll be evidence of a "brutal racist environment for blacks". If you can't see that, you're dumb as fuck.

Not surprised. Since the bullet pushed out the brain out of the niggers noggin. That allowed him to finally learn.

sheeeeiiittttt

Why does shit like this even exist?
It's so fucking retarded.
Same with 'honorary' degrees just because you're famous, it's a complete mockery of the Education system.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH Wtf nigga how tf do you get a degree posthumously

>Bachelor
>not even an honoris causa doctorate
KEK

>1.Be a nigger
>2.Steal shit
>3.Get shot by a lawful citizen
>4.???
>5.Profit

Audible exhalation

my fucking sides

Donating his body to the institution. They awarded it to his corpse in a wheel chair

You mean post humorously.

WE WUZ SCIENCE N SHIET

who here thinks he would have gotten the degree if he wasn't trying to make Surrzurp and beat a Latino man?

Affirmative action picks dead black kids over living white kids lmao

Rest in peace valedictorian trevor, all hateful trumptards here neven opened a book once.

Bait.
But I can promise you, this site is a goldmine of books.

please no, I want off this ride.
I don't think I'll be able to handle that

also, sage

>got a BSc without a single dollarino in debt
smart nigger

underrated

He was 17 with a degree? Sounds like either fake news... or a complete tragedy.

I suspect thats what he mentioned he was interested in and so they just put it down.

Is Florida Memorial University real? Never heard of it before.

>awarded posthumously

Read, nigga.

>enter heaven
>"welcome, please hand in your resume"

AWW YA HOL UP DIS SHIET HEYA SAYS I CAN WORK 4 NASA n shiEET

>"Sir this is an honorary degree"

SAY WAT BITCHHH

>"best we can offer is laterine duty at mcdonalds for minimum wage"

SHIEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT

he flew when that slug hit em in the gut

They gave him that degree after he died. Fuck off shill. He's not even good at chemistry. How do you get lead poisoning from syzurp

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

(inhales)

>florida memorial university

The fuck, this is real or what ? Memorial about what ?

All black people is smarter than white peoples when we come out the womb. Ain't no debating it you dumb ass honky. That's why we be takin over your'e colleges punk bitch

Dead astronauts

>nigger wearing khakis
Was that also awarded posthumously to make him seem less thuggish?

the first degree

We give you free admissions to college. Your response is math is hard for black people. Math is racist. Nothing earned nothing gained.

Just put Honorary POTUS already

Sage

OH NONONNONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS

>WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS AND SHIET

Get on there and change it to honorary.
At least flag it, jesus.

thats false information. His education was middle school. this needs corrected.

:)

> awarded posthumously
you stupid fucking cunt
you right now:
> why do you think this nigger, who enrolled under affirmative action in order to get $$$$$ in loans, was a thug?
> implying thousands aren't using AA, obama and fed money to get a gov sponsored $$$$$$$$$$ loan and fuck shit up even more BY DESIGN

He came thru the worm hole

he flyin wit da angelz nows yezzzir

>posthumously
you must be fucking retarded; It was a gibs since he died i.e. didn't earn it

>ITT white racists a young black man has a higher degree than they do

>awarded posthumously

He dindu nuffin in hell.