Railgun

Power isn't as important as friendship. In the end everybody just wants to be happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AN-7CUjXPQM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ESKga2SMlss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AN-7CUjXPQM

There there, Uiharu. Being worst girl is only an soul sucking abyss that you can never escape from.

How on earth is Uiharu the worst girl?

she was a bitch to kuroko that one time

can't even beat kakine, total failure

Kuroko is teleporting meme, terrible flat character with granny voice

what if I'm happy when I have lots of power that will bring me lots of uniterested friens? eh?

/thread

>Necrobumping

>magicside slut

>In the end everybody just wants to be happy.
Honestly, who doesn't?

All I'm saying is that power isn't what most characters in anime actually want. They might think they want it but it's just a tool they think they need to achieve happiness. Just like a lot of people think they want to be rich but in all reality they just want to be happy and they think that tool being money, power etc will help them you can see this with Accelerate. All his power and he's still not happy. All he wants are true friends. Friendship and love is the most important and this is why I love Railgun.

Your "power" won't help you when you're at your lowest.

That's when you need to rely on your friends.

This is what makes it all worth while in the end. Moments of connecting with others like this.

Having friends to trust in and share yourself fully with is the greatest power.

The only real "friendship" moment in Railgun (the manga that is, the only part of Railgun that matters) is between Mikoto and Kongou. Not even Kuroko holds a candle to that. I'm mad the anime butchered Kongou

Even the strongest can't endure it all themselves.

What's the point? Why do you have to throw Kuroko under the bus?

Kuroko deserves to be thrown under several buses

What did she do to you?

Manga Kongou is a miracle of the universe.

She's a disgusting character and I've found only people with disgusting hearts like her

Yea well I think you're just being rude. Kuroko is one of the best characters in the series and helps others and all the Railgun girls should be treated with respect.

>Power isn't as important as friendship

Then why are all the Railguns still alive and the Magic gods are basically dead.

power isn't what he needed.

Even minor characters. Remember her? What did she end up asking for when her arc was over? She wanted to be friends with Saten.

Friendship
Is
Power

A simple smile can make someone's day better. Doing something nice for anybody has a positive impact even if the person doesn't make it known you're making a difference in the lives of others.

me and my gf

>Magic gods are basically dead.
They are as dead as Kamisato

There are people who suffer in this anime and just a few words could have helped them a lot and I'm not only talking about Mikoto. It's been shown time and time again having friends is far better than having a lot of power as long as these characters let their friends in. We see this with Mikoto and Saten in the level upper arc and Uiharu and Kongou and pretty much all the characters even Haruue. Everybody suffers and deals with problems but friendship will help mend these wounds.

I'm not saying friendship is a bad thing and that it has no place in the story. But it's not going to be friendship that saves everyone from Crowley

Accel needs someone. Not someone like Last Oder but somebody he can count on and somebody he can talk with and let it all out with. I truly feel bad for him

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ESKga2SMlss

Dont, the choices he made were his and so were the actions he made because of them. He does arguably make amends by sacrificing what he held most precious to save LO but thats up for debate

You sound very anime only

I'm sure he'll get a nice girl eventually, he does seem to be acquiring them at quite a rate.

Guilty as charged, is the manga different in this respect of his character?

What Accel did to the sisters kills him inside every day not to mention everything else he goes through and the other lives he's taken. He would taunt them before killing them holding that they tell him to stop but they never did. He's dying on the inside and somebody needs to help him. I honestly don't see him making it to the end of the series.

The novels explain a lot. He's not exactly innocent but it wasn't near as simple as "he made a choice and could have chosen differently" AC is a very fucked up place.

Hoping*

>implying accel and worst haven't been a couple since WW3

I said a nice girl user, BEST isn't nice, she's mean.

Accel LITERALLY gets worst girl. Hehehehehehheheheh

In the end all I can ask for is that the espers work together and save themselves and the magic users in the series completely lose the ability to use magic forever including Touma which would make him an actual normal guy and AC is standing at the end of it all and maybe some parings if we're lucky.