INDICTMENT DAY TOMORROW FOLKS.
WHOSE EXCITED!?

gonna be a huge nothingburger again unfortunately

NOT WHAT YOU THINK

OH NOES!

>some random on twitter says its podesta
m-must be true!

How awesome would it be if Melania is arrested

It's going to be Kuchner, and Trump is going to melt down like nothing we've ever seen before.

He was already freaking out on twitter lol

He was whining about Hillary again and seemed to call on some invisible force to "DO SOMETHING".

It's Hillary

i'll let you figure out pic related, shugah

I'd make it a personal mission to become a one-man army to lead a forward charge on any jail holding her to bust her out because I love that woman...

Fuck all of you who don't...

The fact that we're hearing about it well in advance leads me to believe that it's nothing but a distraction.

Kill yourself for being so stupid.

its all over guys. we tried and we failed.

Well shit, time to get snacks and drinks for tomorrow since its going to get comfy to see this.

but WHEN tomorrow? If I have to wait til 9pm im gunna be pissed.

So, how much hours still, give me a time frame.

Exctied, but not counting on anything tomorrow. Remember, they said "as soon as Monday." And Mueller is stalling as long as he can. We might have to wait a few more days to see Democrats and Swamp Republicans perp-walked.

No, we were successful as fuck. We caused the biggest shitstorm the U.S. has seen in decades, and it's not even over yet. You didn't actually help because you thought he'd be a good president, did you? Holy shit lol

No man, we did it because it was fucking hilarious. We basically helped to troll the entire political establishment, the entire country, even the whole fucking world. Don't be a faggot dude, this is what we wanted.

>be mueller
>get caught up in Uranium 1
>arrest Manafort
>now you can't be fired without it looking like trump covering up something

Literally it's nothing.

youre right

Ya'll newfags if you forget:

For the lulz; we closing more than cybernetic pools now bois

So is Muelher realy about to name who shot Kennedy!?

You idiots will believe anything that spouts the Sup Forums narrative

The real tragedy here is that dude didn't finish being seduced by Anna Chapman

Keep telling yourself Mueller is coming for Democrats, sweetie

>WHOSE
>WHOSE
>WHOSE

It's "who's" you pleb.

Its almost like Paul was Recruited to go over there and Sabotage Ukraine Election for the State Department.
Its almost like Paul was Recruited to go over there and Sabotage Trumps Election for the State Department.
>its almost like Paul got Fired, and Trump won the election because of it...

>unironically taking credit for getting Trump elected
>ignoring the fact that half the country votes republican regardless and that Hillary was the most repulsive presidential candidate ever
B-BUT WE DID IT Sup Forums, IT WAS ALL US

Manafort, Podesta, Flynn.

Trump Jr. is back to shitposting on Twitter. I highly doubt if he had a suspicion that he was getting charged he'd be doing that.

Trump is playing golf and shitposting on Twitter as well. So not him.

That's it. The crimes committed will be all unrelated to Russia. This was nothing more than one big nothingburger.