Why does bird's pussy have eyes

why does bird's pussy have eyes

You mean it shouldn't?

>wings for hands
>claws for feet
>cloaca for vagina and asshole

I don't really see the appeal in the animal monstergirls.

How is it possible for Papi to be so perfect? Surely it should be illegal to draw a girl with absolutely no flaws.

You can fuck both holes at the same time.

You don't have to pick the harpy

>the appeal in the animal monstergirls.
Fetishes need no explanation

But if I were to guess, I believe that the entire point of monstergirls are the exotic charisma. By being repulsive and arousing at the same time, it gets to raise the interest of many men. That, and the genuine curiousity about their way of life and show of affection tends to seal the deal

What's your ideal harpy?

Separate human arms or no arms?
Plain wings or wings with a thumb?
Bird tail or no bird tail?
Feathery thighs or bare thighs?
Cloaka or vagina and anus?
Bird brained or smart?

Freud, it ain't that complicated. I just wanna fuck a spider.

She's the sexiest.

Why does her vulva seem more pointy instead of puffy. Looks like a mini penis is in there

>Separate human arms or no arms?
Wings with no arms
>Plain wings or wings with a thumb?
Either would be okay. If she had no arms I'd want her to be able to manipulate most things with her feet. The wing with thumb seems like the most useful though
>Bird tail or no bird tail?
I'd like a bird tail, they're cute.
>Feathery thighs or bare thighs?
Probably bare thighs, pin feathers can be really pokey so it might be painful during... activitie....
>Cloaka or vagina and anus?
Cloaca so long as it's functional
>Bird brained or smart?
Bird brained for sure.

>papi is based off of blue jays
>corvidae family, one of the smartest bird families
>crows, a close relive can fucking count
I'm still hoping she's putting up a ruse.

But isn't Papi just plain stupid

Actually, that isn't her vagina rather it is the head of the guy she is squishing, hence why it has eyes

Why scat though.

Papi's just a bit of a dum-dum. I think it's unfair to call her stupid, she knows plenty of things, she just doesn't think to hard about anything.

She's also very sweet, kind, and loving. To write her off because she's not as quick as other girls is unfair and mean.

All harpies are.

She's not stupid, just naive and with the attention span of a three year old on cocaine.

Papi's dad has good tastes.

what the fuck i cant unsee it

It looks like a little birdy. The dark line in the center is the beak, it has light head feathers and darker body feathers, and there's a crease where the wing is.

Why do you even care when best pussy is horse pussy?