Israel

(White guy Christian here) Never forget, those who bless Abraham will be blessed.True Americans and white people stand with Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

truetorahjews.org/qanda/source1
mediafire.com/file/6p74641sk6d9t85/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS.zip
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxRMPlDydM_kQWhNM1lzX1Z3NU0/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

btfo schlomo, back to the oven for you

Off to the oven you go shlomo

Christ would be ashamed that you have fallen in with the pharisees.

Christians who treat the jews as gods chosen children are going to hell.

i can't wait to visit the the gay pride parade the kikes are having in the streets of Jerusalem. it fill me with joy to know that the same avenues Christ walk will be home to a rebuilt Sodom and Gomorrah, funded by the donations of dumbfuck american evangelicals

>forget, those who bless Abraham will be blessed.True Americans and white people stand with Israel
shit themselves, in the other words

Orthodoxy or death you Jewish shill!

>((((White guy Christian here))))

While Israel bombs and attacks their neighbours with WMD, the true Americans come running when Israel whistles because their neighbours are fighting back.
I swear Israel is the reason muslims are so violent now.

6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel,
7 and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but "Through Isaac shall your offspring be named."
8 This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring. - Romans 9:6-8

:^)

You must not know history.

anyone who rejects christ is not israel. in fact the bible calls jews who do not accept christ, the synagouge of satan.

I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Matthew 15:24

It is not right to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs (i.e. non-jews).
Matthew 15:26

Never forget that, christcucks

>nu/pol/ the thread

You're not a real Christian,Ackmad...or white person.
‘Thus says the Lord God, “This also I will let the house of Israel ask Me to do for them: I will increase their men like a flock. 38 Like the flock for sacrifices, like the flock at Jerusalem during her appointed feasts, so will the waste cities be filled with flocks of men. Then they will know that I am the Lord.”’”

Bless Israel and BE blessed
Real christians love Israel.

Typical antisemitc wild rumors.

Fpbp, JIDF gtfo

Abraham, the lunatic who heard voices tell him to kill his son then the bad guy told him not to do it and his god was like lol j/k? That guy?

Thanks this post confirms the "Antisemites on Sup Forums aren't white meme" eat a taco Diego.

That nation in the middle east isn't Israel. Read your bible. No where does it say England returns the land back to the Israelites. Power is restored by the messiah not by Jewish kikery

sage

I've read the bible, you're lying, nothing new about that.

With this kind of blind hatred, you are your own worst enemies.

have a nice day.
and remember, like it or not, christianity is based off judaism.
white europe would have never become a superpower without them.
You're clearly not a christian or an expert in this matter.

The sad part is, name one thing they will ever do for you? According to them, you're a filthy Goyim that is no different than a dog!

Israel doesn't return until the messiah returns it. Your saying that's happened? When? Who was it?

>you're a filthy goyim
These quotes have been thoroughly debunked.

By who? Jews that want to keep the lie alive?

Are you so sure you aren't blessing the synagogue of satan? The bible also speaks of that. Maybe I'm not applying it correctly, so forgive me Lord if I'm not. I'm just not sure if I buy what you're saying

>those who bless Abraham will be blessed
Blessed with what user?
What is in it for you?

To bless the Jews is to convert the Jews with the Gospel of Christ. To PURIFY thier wretched, damned souls!
To love the Jews is to grant them eternal life through Christ.

We cant give up on them, and even though they are the most vile, disgusting, evil, whicked, humans in the history of the world, we still cannot abonden them. They must be PURIFIED

I stand with a progressive israel.

Jews took an oath to not wage war with the nations of the world so instead they infiltrate and make us war with ourselves. They also took an oath to not reclaim israel until god reclaims it for them. So instead they get us to reclaim it for them. They were also too chicken shit to kill Jesus so they got the Romans to do it.

>Bless Israel and BE blessed
>Real christians love Israel.
That's not what that means dumbass. Israel 3000 years ago =!= Israel today, you sunscreen sniffer. Also see this >8 This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring. - Romans 9:6-8

Show me proof these quotes exist as someone who has read numerous Jewish encyclopedias and a huge amount of what is in the Talmud I couldn't find anything. Even if the quotes did exist in the Talmud they wouldn't be indicative of the beliefs of the Jewish people.

Checked and keked by God here.

>christian
>stand with Israel
did you forget that god himself cursed the jews? Not a very good christian are you?

the current isreal is the beasts domain , if you were a true christian you´d know that what we call israel right now , is not the REAL israel since it was forced. it is an illusion and im ashamed to share the same faith as you , but youre probably a stinking satanic kiddie raping blood drinking kike symphatist anyhow.

which jesus also warned about , you just make this too easy for me.

israel can suck a cock

Second temple Judaism =! Talmudic Judaism

Eat a dick, kike.

Jesus is here. Unleash the kek maximus!

israel was supposed to be a containment board for jews, but it worked about as well as this board.
if most of them would stay there there would be no problems, they could be themselves, and we would not be subverted

Yes, Christians worship Jews, I went to a Church and tbey tokd me to worship Jews and Israel.

A straight reading of those passages does sound anti-Jewish, but a simple and accurate revision of the translation from the Greek (the written language of the New Testament) immediately and drastically alters the sense of the text. Judaioi, the Greek word for “Jews,” is the same as the word for “Judeans.” The maligned texts could equally be rendered the Judeans persecuted Jesus or the Judeans sought all the more to kill Him. , a number of commentators explain that the term “Jews” refers particularly to the Jewish religious leaders in Jerusalem. In fact, the translation no one spoke openly of Him for fear of the Jews would make more sense if it were translated no one spoke openly of Him for fear of the Judeans. After all, the “no one” refers also to Jews!

Lol well technically, you're half right.

They told me to send religious support to worldly state and people.

Prove they did any of this apart from the Liberty.

>Christian here
>Not knowing Jews killed the son of God
Shlomo BTFO, don't you have baby dicks to suck?

So funny you jackasses think any of this means anything.

There's no God. You're wasting your time.

This only happens in an extremely small percentage of circumcisions. Most are done at the hospital or pediatrician's office with no succ, believe it or not

Jesus was a Jew. His mother was a Jew, his disciples were Jews.

They still are pedophiles, honor-less, backstabbing, greedy trash. They should all burn alive. First the kids, so the parents can watch, then the females which if pretty would get rapped in front of their husbands, parents, friends, and then into the oven, else, directly to the oven. Finally the males, from the feet up. Fuck Israel, land stole from the Palestinians.
Not a christcuk either way, but it's fun to see how Jews use Christianity against them.

#notalljews

I highly doubt you're white. Christian is also debatable.

>#notalljews
I don't give a fuck, they are as guilty as them for allowing all this shit to happen. Therefore, all Jews. Hitler's only mistake was not doing the holocaust.

If you're a Jew at least I can say, for some it will be quick. For the guilty there will be no mercy.

I don't get all this "horror da Jews killed cheesus whiste! " shite. He had to be sacrificed to atone for the sins of Man didn't he? So someone had to kill him. Or should.he have topped himself?

Not until your precious "day of the rope". By then the sun will have run out of fuel

We'll see about that

Jew is god to christians. They just dont realise they are the gentiles serving the jew. Fuck christians. Fuck the holy ghost. Fuck kikes. Fuck abraham.

Don't forget to sage you retards

Bump

Op is a colossal faggot
Sage

I have no loyalty to a nation or people such as Israel. Religious people are weird about them.

I don't advocate hurting them but we need to start removing our support. It's been 70 years. They need to stand on their own two feet now. Stop the financial and military support. Let the jews defend themselves.

post nose

You obviously do not know anything about history and how up until Vatican II all Christians were against the Jews, as the New Testament is. Learn your Bible. The old testament is the problem, the New Testament is the solution.

Remember that the LAKE OF FIRE is forever and ever and ever!!!

REPENT or you will go there for all eternity!!!

I stand with Israel and the Jews. But what will you do when White Christians are rounded up and sent to the FEMA Camps?

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS.zip 2.14 GB DOWNLOAD

mediafire.com/file/6p74641sk6d9t85/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS.zip
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxRMPlDydM_kQWhNM1lzX1Z3NU0/view?usp=sharing